PDA

View Full Version : Trip report Bangkok 26.12.2011 тАУ Pattaya 30.12.2011

christianpfc
May 11th, 2012, 03:56
Trip report Bangkok 26.12.2011 тАУ Pattaya 30.12.2011

Monday 26.12.2011 Bangkok

Foot massage 1h at Semra, then to Heaven Sauna (near the river end of Silom Road), entry 130 Baht. The sauna is on an upper floor of an office building, a bit difficult to find for a first time visitor (now I know how to get there, but itтАЩs difficult to discribe.) I stay there 18:30 to 19:30. The clientele consists mainly of Thais age 30-40, but IтАЩm more into twinks, so no action for me.

Go back to hotel for dinner, then DJ-station. A boy invites me to sit next to him for a chat. He is very direct with his intentions. He is not really my type. In such cases, where itтАЩs difficult to decide, body contact sometimes helps. So I put my hand on his knee (he is wearing shorts), but I donтАЩt get any physical reaction. Next I put my arm around his waist and my hand under his shirt, again no reaction. Even worse, he is slightly chubby. So we say goodby and I continue my search for a partner for the night.

I single out a few candidates (this involves walking around DJ-station in a large circuit (ground floor near the bar or straight across the dancefloor, first floor, second floor, third floor, smoking balcony тАУ even though I donтАЩt smoke, amazing what IтАЩm prepared to endure to get laid тАУ down to second floor, bridge to the other side, smoking balcony, down to ground floor and start again). None of them stands out, but you have to start somewhere.

After spending about an hour with one guy, I notice that he is drunk, pretty drunk. There are some others who are sober, but it would be unfair to him to switch now. Furthermore, he is in Bangkok for holiday and his accommodation is somewhere 40 km out of Bangkok, so if I take him with me I am sure that he gets to bed quick and without having an accident or being robbed. I sound like KhunBaoBao, I should get a Mother-Teresa Medal for my selfless action!

From previous experiences with drunken boys, I was able to predict exactly what happened next: while he was able to stand on his own and even do some kind of dancing, I had to guide him to the taxi, where he immediately fell asleep. On the way to my room, I had to support him considerably, he couldnтАЩt stand alone.

Tuesday, 27.12.2011 Bangkok to Pattaya

We catch up for the activities missed the previous night and say goodbye. I check out and take taxi to Ekkamai (80 Baht) and bus to Pattaya (113 Baht, leave Ekkamai 15:10, arrive North Pattaya Bus Station 17:10). On previous visits, the baht-bus drivers at the bus station asked for amounts of 30 to 50 Baht to take me to Howards Guesthouse (which means dropping me on Second Road) and you have to wait until the baht bus is full (meaning the last passengers standing).

So this time I think IтАЩm clever and cross the road to wait on the other side for baht busses passing by. I had to wait about 10 minutes, and it still cost me 20 Baht (my records say 10 + 10, I donтАЩt remember why). Check in at Howards Guesthouse.

Go to Eden Bar and Vassa Bar. Then I remember a friend K (straight) who left the bar scene an whom I last saw a year ago. I call him and we arrange to meet at 9pm at Howards. Planning on him being late, I take a stroll along Walking street instead of going directly from Boyztown to Howards. Around 21:05 I get a call, he is there waiting for me. Absolutely unreliably, these Thai boys, you canтАЩt even rely on that they are late! We go to the party and concert near Bali Hai pier for dinner and join some other friends for drinking. Then back to my room for some horizontal activity.

Wednesday 28.12.2011 Pattaya

A day on the gay beach. Then meet a friend T from a previous holiday for dinner and cinema. For some reason I donтАЩt remember he canтАЩt stay over night, not even come back to my room. So I go to Boyztown, to Wild West Boys. The last visit there was long ago, a boy who was absolutely not my type and very persistant sat next to me and didnтАЩt understand тАЬnoтАЭ, so I blacklisted WWB for over a year, and now it was time to get back. Nothing to report.

Back to Sunee for a last stroll before going to bed (alone). A boy with whom I chatted a while ago on gayromeo or camfrog is there and has a sexual interest in me. Not really my type (IтАЩm so picky!), but he wants to go with me for free, and instead of wondering for the rest of my life тАЬwhat if?тАЭ, I agree. A bit too chubby and some traces of body hair, so I suddenly find myself of the donating end of pity sex! Before leaving, he asks for 100 Baht, which I give him. (A new record for lowest tip, but I made it clear at the beginning that there will be no money.)

Thursday 29.12.2011 Pattaya тАУ Sattahip тАУ Golden Buddha тАУ Pattaya

I join two Farang friends for a car ride to Sattahip. Nothing special in Sattahip, but on the drive (Sukhumvit road) there we come past a Wat that shines in the sun like a mirror, so on the way back I ask for a stop to take a closer look. It's completely covered in small mirrors or polished metal.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/sattaphip/DSCN3444.jpg
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/sattaphip/DSCN3446.jpg

ItтАЩs close to Sattahip on the east side of Sukumvit road and the name is Wat Thepprasat (Taothan) р╕зр╕▒р╕Фр╣Ар╕Чр╕Юр╕Ы р╕гр╕░р╕кр╕▓р╕Ч(р╣Ар╕ Хр╕▓р╕Цр╣Ир╕▓р╕Щ)

On our way back we stop at the Golden Buddha Mountain (which I saw only from a distance before). There is a nice little garden on the foot of the mountain and I wonder if you can climb the mountain.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/sattaphip/DSCN3452.jpg

30.12.2011 Pattaya

Another day at the beach, with two Farang friends. Meet another Thai friend M for dinner and cinema. On our way along Walking Street, there is a group of Thai boys who do tricks on miniature motorcycles.

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/sattaphip/DSCN3455.jpg

IтАЩm not a friend of motorsports, and they block Walking Street so it takes about 5 minutes for 50 meters, and then I see what all the fuss is about: they collect тАЬDonations to help the coldтАЭ! (No mistranslation, the Thai text says the same!)

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j412/christianpfc/sattaphip/DSCN3457.jpg

I think this is a very unsuitable and inappropriate place to do so. I remember a few times I felt that the temperature in Pattaya was just right (that was in winter at night with a breeze on the beach), but thatтАЩs why they block the traffic, so you have five minutes to think about that there are people on this planet who are not sweating right now! [/irony off] My friend M stays over night.

To be continued.

May 11th, 2012, 04:53
Ah i've missed your trip reports Christian :-)

And I can't believe you fell for the old DJ " I live very far away - which is usally followed up by "I come with friends who have car but he gone with farang and I alone here now and have so very very far to get home, maybe I stay with you ??" lol come on Christian, you're slipping as that surely must be one of the oldest "lines" in DJ :-)

And after getting me all excited and getting into the groove reading your report you ended up so suddenly with your "to be continued" you old tease you !! lol

joe552
May 11th, 2012, 05:06
NI guy, you're surely not suggesting that the Thai boys one might meet at a club would lie simply to get into christian's bed? I've obviously been doing something wrong. I usually have them lie just to avoid getting into my bed :dontknow:

bucknaway
May 11th, 2012, 08:33
I am going to have to give Heaven Sauna a visit. Maybe one of my Thai friends can help me find it.
Thanks for the tip!

fedssocr
May 11th, 2012, 10:31
OK, this made me chuckle
"On our way along Walking Street, there is a group of Thai boys who do tricks on miniature motorcycles."

And then I saw what kind of tricks you meant. :)

vnman
May 11th, 2012, 10:46
Better late than never I would say :-)

That reliability issue cracked me up :rolling:

What's your taste in boys, Christian? It would be helpful to know. I will be cruising through DJ myself in four weeks time. I'm into ( and I always find it hard to describe) on average 18 - 23, slim, smooth, not macho and soft facial features. I do like some fem facial features but not necessarily fem mannerism, even though I had great fun with those types in the past :-)

cameroncat
May 11th, 2012, 13:15
"18 - 23, slim, smooth, not macho and soft facial features". Well, that describes about 80% of the Thai Guys at DJ's LOL

vnman
May 11th, 2012, 17:40
Really? Cause somehow I remember only toned (muscled) guys dancing without a shirt in DJ.

joe552
May 11th, 2012, 18:29
Really? Cause somehow I remember only toned (muscled) guys dancing without a shirt in DJ.

I'm glad you remember me, vnman :sign5:

vnman
May 11th, 2012, 20:39
Well Joe, you almost got it all. If you wouldn't look like a 25 year old, I might have given it a try. :bis:

joe552
May 11th, 2012, 20:55
the story of my life - what might have been. :dontknow:

atri1666
May 11th, 2012, 23:55
I am going to have to give Heaven Sauna a visit. Maybe one of my Thai friends can help me find it.
Thanks for the tip!

Very easy to find. Opposite Holiday Inn >> Corner Mahesak/Silom and go to 4th floor in Warner Tower. You must take the elevator on the right side.

christianpfc
May 12th, 2012, 03:42
NIrish, the boy was really drunk (in vino veritas) and claimed to be from Laos (I didn't check) but most important didn't ask for money (and I didn't offer money), so I think he said the truth.

My taste in boys? 18-28 year old twinks, no facial or body hair, no tattoos or piercings or makeup, slim to normal to athletic (no chubby, no bodybuilder), no feminine mannerism, and some characteristics like a waist to wrap my arm around and I prefer if the neck is free (i.e. no long hair on the back of the head and on the side in front of the ear), and blond is a slight plus and a hair tattoo is a big plus and various others, which I recognize when I see it, but cannot describe.

joe552
May 12th, 2012, 03:45
we seem to have similar tastes, but what's a "hair tattoo"?

christianpfc
May 12th, 2012, 03:49
google images, e.g. this one (could be a woman?)

http://www.echtspecht.de/hairbyspecht/trendcut/Hair_tattoo.jpg

joe552
May 12th, 2012, 03:51
ok, thanks - but I'm not sure I'd go for that.

vnman
May 12th, 2012, 05:58
Well, Joe and Christian. It's seems that we will never go out together.