PDA

View Full Version : Upstairs Rooms...

May 19th, 2006, 14:44
A buddy of mine leaves for Bangkok next week with a German friend who is exclusively into farangs aged 60+ years old. My buddy asked me what gogo bars have rooms available upstairs (long story). Doing some research for him online, I found that Golden Cock, Solid, Alek, Super A, and My Way seem to have rooms available for short-time.

Does anyone know of any others? I realize that the mamasan can usually direct customers to a nearby place with rooms ... but my buddy is only interested in bars that have rooms on site since his friend will often be waiting for him downstairs in the bar!!!

Thanks in advance :happy7:

lonelywombat
May 19th, 2006, 15:00
If the short times rooms are still available, then Jupiters is a good alternative to the ones you listed.
they are only 30 metres apart.

wowpow
May 19th, 2006, 16:04
The Police declared them illegal, fattening oe makes you thick, a few years back. Many of the Bangkok bars closed theirs ( shitty little holes if my memory serves ) and people go to nearby short-time hotels. No doubt Sunee Plaza bars flout the law with this as with all else.

bkkguy
May 20th, 2006, 01:47
fattening oe makes you thick, a few years back

your no't releatede to Let Mee Tel Yu ar yu?

bkkguy

May 20th, 2006, 16:15
Never mind them being closed down; I wonder if any 60+ farang could be enticed into going to a short-time-room with another farang.

:idea:

Okay, finished thinking about it....
YES...if the German is cute--And it's FREE.

Suggestion: Stay at the Suriwong Hotel or Babylon...separate rooms, of course.

May 22nd, 2006, 14:13
Thanks again -- I'll let my friend know to add Jupiter to his list of "possible" places with rooms...

Really sounds like he needs to use short-time hotels -- or, God Forbid, take guys to his actual hotel!

BTW -- his 40yo German friend has already lined up several "dates" with farangs over 60 who like other farangs. Apparently there are a LOT of them living/working in BKK. He met most of them on some Silver Daddies website ... should any of you be interested. ;)

sydneyboy
October 17th, 2006, 15:59
Does anyone have recent experience of these "short term" rooms at the Solid Bar and (from what I implied) the Jupiter. Do they still exist and what are they like? Also on my last visit to Bangkok I noticed short term rooms under the name of the Tarntawan directly opposite the Tawan (not to be confused with hotel itself) Any experience of any "quality" short term rooms in this gereral vicinity would be appreciated. I say "quality" because a friend met a boy at a bar not so long ago and was taken to a dive that my friend described as the ultimate passion killer.

October 17th, 2006, 16:07
Jupiter does not have short time rooms of its own. You use rooms at the Suriwong Hotel, in the back of which Jupiter is located.

October 17th, 2006, 17:42
I have used a (the?) short-time room at Solid - cleaner than the one I recall at Golden Cock (but that was many years ago) but not exactly a room I'd choose to re-visit (it was raining heavily outside and I couldn't be bothered taking someone home). I used BBB Inn a couple of times and that was OK but I thought over-priced. Still, a standing cock has no sense of anything but urgency. Apparent the X-cruciating Group are opening/have opened a (short-time) hotel next to BBB Inn and since the owner there used to own the BBB Inn my informants tell me the layout is identical (why waste good money on architects?) - and the prices 50 to 100 baht cheaper. As for the Suriwong Hotel - a useful stand-by but their short-time rooms are definitely past their use-by date. If your friend is shy about taking guys back to his hotel (why?!), perhaps he should check-in to BBB Inn as well for a week and then he can come and go as he pleases

Brad the Impala
October 19th, 2006, 04:15
As for the Suriwong Hotel - a useful stand-by but their short-time rooms are definitely past their use-by date.

Indeed indeed, but doesn't nostalgia and a celing mirror over the bed count for anything any more?

This was the first hotel that I stayed at in Thailand, as a svelte blonde 21 year old. Perhaps the mirrors worked better then!

October 19th, 2006, 07:28
Alec has closed. I have never seen a nice short time room in a bar/ Most often they are extremely dirty. One of the most important thing to remember is to make sure your partner is over 18. You don't want to be caught with an underage worker in a bar. Several arrest in pattaya the last couple of years re-enforce this.

October 19th, 2006, 18:19
Well I have offed from Nature Boys and was taken to a short time room in the rear of the Plaza Hotel between Silom and Suriwong. Clean and relatively nice. I think it was 400B.

My next off there I was taken to a short time room attached to the Manohea Hoe\tel down the far end of Suriwong. This is a normal hotel front side to the road however there are a few drive through curtail rooms down the side. mine was a walk in (thank god........) but NOT accessed from the main hotel. I paid the off who paid the hotel. From memory it was 350B.

I cannot believe that Alek is closed - is this permanent???? It was always good for the occasional look in an sometimes off. Yes, I have used the rooms upstairs there on a few occasions. I do remember that the only lights up there were night lights at very low illumination, and the walls are brick, and not covered by linings. Still, I have had some good times there with very very willing boys.

In regard to Sunee, the only bar I know with rooms is K Boys, and yes, I have also been upstairs here. There was at one time another bar, the name of which escapes me - Violet Hous? Anyway its that bar with the door that leads to the corner bar with the pool tables opposite Sawadee boys. Ya??

October 20th, 2006, 00:18
Likewise, I've used an upstairs rooms just once, also on a rainy day, hoping that by the time I finished, Iwould be able to walk back to my hotel rather than take a taxi (which might be hard to find anyway). But what an unforgettable experience it was.

It was barely 2 metres square with a dirty mattress, which looked more like a late addition to what had been really a janitor's closet. There were brooms, mops and pails in the room, and an old, out-of-order TV set that so got in the way, the door couldn't even open fully.

Anyway, the bed shook so much, it was a wonder a leg didn't give way altogether. But the shaking was enough to destabilise the cluster of mops and brooms slotted into the 20 cm gap between bed and wall, and just when passion managed to make one ignore the insalubrious surroundings for a moment, one of the mops fell onto the bed between the two of us. It was damp and smelly too.

Needless to say, that spelt the end of any amor.

It didn't help that there were no showers on the premises, but thank heavens it was still raining. I walked home through the rain, glad to be drenched, hoping sky water would wash away everything that the mattress and mop had given me.

sydneyboy
October 20th, 2006, 01:29
I think this what my friend meant by passion killer.I referred in my earlier post to the establishment opposite the Tawan under the name of the Tarntawan, not the hotel itself around the corner but what was obviously a short time hotel linked to the Tarntawan. Has anyone had experience of this place?