PDA

View Full Version : A Question Guys - Is it True

SlaveDriver
May 7th, 2012, 09:02
In the past few years I have noticed a big change in the Thai gay scene.

The Fem type guys (younger/slim/cute guys) seems to love the masculine type thai guys?. Though they go out with farangs and specially when they go into bars with you, they seem to flirt around with the big made guys.

If you look at their facebooks they are posting attractive masculine thai guy's pictures and trying to attract their attention.

Also talking to few of the fem guys they say that sometimes they pay money to these guys to have sex.

They also say that having sex with these guys are something that satisfies them more than having sex with farangs. They go with frangs because they need the money.

Also I found this among the non money boys (college/uni/working fem guys) that they are mad over the masculine thai guys.

Guys, are their ATM machine and the real sex they love is from their own big made guys?

Let us share our own experiences/observations? :violent1:

gaymandenmark
May 7th, 2012, 19:09
If you think about the age and condition of many farangs travelling to or living in Thailand, this should be to no surprise.

pong
May 7th, 2012, 19:54
you said to note a change-recently. i have not. i think it has -more or less- always been that way. Even before all those electronic media.

RonanTheBarbarian
May 9th, 2012, 02:56
SlaveDriver, you say you notice a big change, but it is unclear from your post exactly what this change was.

Do you mean there was a time when fem gay Thai guys used to go after other fem gay guys and scorn a bigger built guy?
I find it hard to believe that was ever the case, to be honest. Though I do remember reading once that the ideal male figure for gay men in the USA became a lot more muscular from the late 70's to the late 80's.
Are you suggesting that a similar change also happened in Thailand ?

Or are you saying that there was once a time in Thailand when fem guys used to go after built western guys and now they go after built Asian guys instead?

In general with Thai guys, I have noticed that the standard of attractiveness┬аseems to be similar to the West - reasonably well built young guys seem to be the ideal and slim twinks are more of a select taste.

I have noticed that amongst gay Thai guys ( on Facebook etc) that if his fancy goes towards slimmer guys he seems more focused on Asians ( Korean boybands etc), while if he likes bigger guys, he seems more likely to have a picture┬аof a Western musclebound guy up.

Not sure if fancying muscular, maybe more masculine guys is correlated to fancying farangs, or it is just there is proportionately less pics floating around of Asian muscle guys.┬а

RonanTheBarbarian
May 9th, 2012, 05:53
To expand the issue, and looking at the type of guy Asians generally like, consider which customers you get in the various Gogo bars in Bangkok. Look at the ones in Bangkok that are full of Asians - such as Dream Boy and Jupiter. Those are the bars with the more muscular dancers. Conversely, the bars with the smaller, twinkier, guys tend to have more farang customers. The Tawan Bar does not quite fit in with the trend, but then what it is offering is specifically bodybuilders and that fetish has its own circle of international fans.

Consider the Pattaya bars. The twinkiest guys are in the bars in Sunee Plaza. That is also the area with the largest proportion of western customers. (proportionately I mean, as I know you could argue that all of Pattaya has mainly farang customers.)

Not sure what you can take from that. It would be easy to assume that Asians are (in proportional terms) much more into muscular guys than Westerners. However, if you look at the demographics of the westerners in Thailand, there could be other explanations.

I'd you went to a nightclub in Europe with the equivalent of Thai тАЬcoyote dancersтАЭ, such as Heaven in London or Raidd in Paris, you will find that the dancers tend toward the more muscled. I think this reflects the norm of what is seen as attractive in Europe. Rather similar to what the Asian customers in Jupiter like. But western guys who travel to Thailand are much more likely to be part of the twink-fancying minority of gay men, in my humble opinion and experience. Therefore the bars trying to attract western customers cater to that. However perhaps the Asian travellers to Thailand are more representative of the whole gay population in their country (certainly more younger guys in the groups I have seen) and so (I would guess) their taste in men is more representative too.

Brettjm
May 9th, 2012, 06:16
Sorry but I might be missing something.

Slavedriver seems to be surprised that young fem guys like, look up to and sexually fantasize about hot young butch guys, and seems genuinely to have just arrived at the conclusion that a Thai gay boy actually prefers sexually a handsome muscular young man from his own country around the same age as him, rather than a foreigner (often vastly older) offering dosh.

Oh bless... That's so sweet...

vnman
May 9th, 2012, 06:41
I guess we are talking mostly about Japan, Korea and China when we say "Asians" who visit GOGOs?

One could also argue that Asians can find plenty of twinks for rent in their own countries and less muscular types and therefor have to travel to satisfy those wants.

Another argument could be that Thais seem to be the better equipped than most other Asians. This would be less of a problem for fem and twink lovers and the reason they don't have to travel for their wants.

Not very scientific, but surely food for thought when you're interested in the matter.

OP: Do young boys pay other boys for sex, YES.

Impulse
May 9th, 2012, 07:25
Another argument could be that Thais seem to be the better equipped than most other Asians.

I wonder how true this is. My experience is limited mainly to Thais,but in general asians fit the stereotype of being on the small side. Iv'e met some very large Thais though.
A bit ot, how are Koreans in the sack?....anyone with any experience there?

a447
May 9th, 2012, 18:34
Well, as one of the more active sluts on the board...hehe....I definitely believe Thais on average have big cocks. I've done plenty of groundwork. One of the reasons I never bothered with massage places was because I wouldn't get any indication of the size of the guy's cock before we went upstairs. What if he had a small cock?? However, I now realise that that fear was ungrounded, as I have yet to see a small cock in any of the massage places. However, I have seen some huge ones!

rocket wrote:
how are Koreans in the sack?....anyone with any experience there?

Yep. I've slept with lots of Korean and Japanese guys over the years. Both are of average size - certainly nothing like the Thai guys. Both are very passionate and also real goers in bed, (but I think the Japanese guys win hands down when it comes to horniness. They can just keep coming, long after I've had enough). And they are both very adventurous in bed!

colmx
May 10th, 2012, 02:35
Well, as one of the more active sluts on the board...hehe....I definitely believe Thais on average have big cocks.
Seems to me that Thais either have big cocks or small cocks
There is very little middle ground!

Yep. I've slept with lots of Korean and Japanese guys over the years. Both are of average size - certainly nothing like the Thai guys.

Most J guys that i have been with usually have quite stubby cocks
Short but thick...

I have fond that a lot of chinese guys tend to fit the stereotype... Their 4inch long (and straight) pubes do not help make it look much bigger either!

anonone
May 10th, 2012, 06:41
I have come across the range of sizes for the Thai guys. Always surprising when a small guy reveals an impressive tool.

It does seem there is not a hangup with most Thai guys about their size. Pretty nonchalant about it, compared to what I have experienced at home.

I really don't care about their size at all. I have had some great times with some that are less endowed. Of course, I might have different feelings if I was a bottom....

vnman
May 10th, 2012, 08:13
I just made a new thread for this topic because the OP didn't seem to have this discussion in mind and I was the one who tarted the penis talk.
manhood-sizes-worldwide-t26482.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/manhood-sizes-worldwide-t26482.html)

cameroncat
May 10th, 2012, 11:21
I think a lot of first time gay western tourists come to Silom or Boys town and come away with the mistaken belief that Gay Thai guys prefer westerners. Once you get away from the working boys, you find this to be untrue. Most Middle Class gay Thai's avoid the gay tourist areas like the plaque. All of my Thai Guy's friends only date other Thai's. He's the odd man out in that respect. And of course, his more effeminate friends prefer the more masculine hunky Thai guys.