PDA

View Full Version : Police seeking cross-dresser

wowpow
May 19th, 2006, 10:12
The Nation, Friday 19th May 06

"Rat Burana police are hunting a possible male cross-dresser suspected of involvement in the death of a police officer in a hotel room early on Wednesday morning. The suspect has been identified as Seksan Khamwong, who police said had frequently claimed to be close to an extra in a budget movie. A sketch of him, which depicts a woman with a physical resemblance to a man of around 30-40 years of age with permed hair and the facial structure of a man, standing around 168 cm tall, has been circulated.

No criminal charge will be filed against Seksan when he is apprehended until after questioning and subsequent confirmation that he had drugged Police Lt-Colonel Chanin Bunnag on purpose, or suffocated him, Rat Burana police said. A police coroner said Chanin had died of suffocation. A forensic test to find out whether he had been drugged or poisoned was underway and would be completed next week.

Chanin was found lying on his stomach with his face buried in a pillow when hotel staff opened his room at 3pm the next day. The suspect could have forced the officer's face into the pillow to suffocate him, or Chanin might have had a stroke, then a heart attack. According to police, Chanin, chief detective of Talad Phloo police station, first met the suspect at a pub in Thon Buri Plaza entertainment complex at around 2am, and they later went together to a restaurant in Bang Khun Thien district before checking in at the Suksawas 19 Inn hotel at 4am.

Anant Sumano of the hotel staff said a phone call was made from the room, telling the operator, in exhausted tones, "Don't let the girl get my car if she leaves." "When I took the phone from the operator, a masculine voice on the phone said: "Let her get the car, she's my girl." Anant said neither he nor the operator could tell whether the first or second voice was Chanin speaking. After five minutes, the man left the room and drove the car away. Anant said the person looked like a male cross-dresser with cheek and chin plastic surgery."

May 19th, 2006, 10:18
lying on his stomach with his face buried in a pillow

That's how I prefer my cop tricks.

cottmann
May 19th, 2006, 11:00
More travesty?

wowpow
May 21st, 2006, 02:27
"POLICEMAN'S KILLING
Seksan gets family support, Transexual's adopted daughter vows to make mother proud. The adopted daughter of a transsexual being held over the killing of a police officer said yesterday that she would study hard at school to make "mum" proud. "I love my mum so much," said Ammy, 13. The girl said she knew her mum, Seksan Khamwong, was once a man and had served time in prison. "My grandmother has assured me that my mum will be back soon. I am going to study hard to make my mum proud," said Ammy, who has just begun her Grade 7 classes.

After his arrest, Seksan told police that he had drugged Lt-Colonel Chanin Bunnag in a hotel room because he wanted to steal the officer's valuables in order to help pay for his daughter's school fees. Seksan's mother, Phet, said Ammy had become depressed and quiet since Seksan's arrest.

Seksan insists he had no intention of killing Chanin and had no idea that the drug, which was just meant to induce sleep, would be fatal. Chanin was found dead in a Bangkok hotel room on Wednesday morning after he had checked in with Seksan, who had a sex-change operation when he was 22. Rat Burana police station superintendent Colonel Krailert Bua-kaew said tests were being carried out to determine which drug Seksan had used on Channin and to determine why Chanin's nose appeared to have been pressed in when he was found. "We should know the results within seven days," Krailert said. He said the results would determine whether Seksan, 36, who has been charged with theft leading to his victim's death, would face more serious charges.
Police yesterday obtained court permission to detain Seksan for 12 more days.

Meanwhile, Salad Chawichai, the headman of the village where Seksan's mother lives, said people in the village believe that Seksan had not intended to kill the officer. "If the police allow bail, we are going to pool money to secure his [Seksan's] release," said the headman. Police, however, have expressed their intention of opposing a bail request, saying that Seksan had been convicted of a similar crime before."

The Nation Sunday 21st May

Captain Swing
May 21st, 2006, 03:16
I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the week's real police scoop, as reported in the Pattaya Mail:

"police are now searching for a dangerous one-armed jealous shoe polisher whoтАЩs attracted to lesbian prostitutesтАЩ girlfriends."

Aunty
May 21st, 2006, 06:44
Gosh, when I first saw the title to this thread I thought oh no, Edith's back on the sauce!

May 21st, 2006, 15:56
Gosh, when I first saw the title to this thread I thought oh no, Edith's back on the sauce!

Now why would you think that?
I've never been off it.
By the way; what is the title of this thread? :drunken:

Okay, I went back and peeked.
Now I want to know; why is she so cross? I must start reading all these longer missives.
But they make me sleepy--Too long between sips.

By the way, been meaning to ask; are you and Pearl related?
Or am I thinking of another of her Aunts? There are so many:
Aunty Christ,
Aunty Corrosive,
Aunty Billious,
Aunty Noise,
Aunty Pasto,
Aunty Pope, (See photo.)
Aunty Toxin--
And, I nearly forgot, Aunty Syphilitic.

Aunty
May 21st, 2006, 17:10
Why Edith, do I detect the change of life in your post? It's all right darling, chin up. That's right, both of them :bounce:

No, I'm no relation to Pearl, I'm just another loose old slapper passing through the night.

As to my name, well I'm surprised you don't know. I guess you've heard of Mommie Dearest? Well I'm Aunty Darling. :flower:

May 21st, 2006, 17:45
Why Edith, do I detect the change of life in your post? It's all right darling, chin up. That's right, both of them
My chin is quite firm. Special exercise, don't you know.

I'm just another loose old slapper passing through the night.
I heard that's because it's not safe for you to be out in daylight, deary.

I guess you've heard of Mommie Dearest? Well I'm Aunty Darling.
Too much sweetness! I think I may soon be ill...getting iller.... :pukeright: :walk: as LMTU just said, "puck," all over your shoes!

Aunty
May 21st, 2006, 18:17
Oh Edith, how could you? I just brought those Prada Pumps at Filenes Basement, I mean Saks 5th avenue yesterday and now they're ruined!

And by the way what ever happened to that little Versace number I lent you? I still haven't got it back. I hope the rumours that it was last seen flapping from the rear window of Bangkok bus late one night aren't true! If it was darling then you must have extraordinarily long legs; they were seen flapping from the front windows.

You're right I prefer not to go out during the day. The broom isn't solar powered.

May 21st, 2006, 19:32
Oh Edith, how could you? I just brought those Prada Pumps at Filenes Basement, I mean Saks 5th avenue yesterday and now they're ruined!
And by the way what ever happened to that little Versace number I lent you? I still haven't got it back. I hope the rumours that it was last seen flapping from the rear window of Bangkok bus late one night aren't true! If it was, darling, then you must have extraordinarily long legs; they were seen flapping from the front windows.

Oh, how you exaggerate, Dear!
Are you refering to those tacky Prod-o pumps from Felines Cat Box, Darkling?...The ones that fell off in my driveway when you got stuck with the top down on my Cord...Under a boy: that scruffy number you picked up at...what did you say it was called?...Super-A?
A mutual friend told me he sees you there regularly. Always, apparently; so poo-faced you think your at chapel: because, she explains so sweetly--I almost peed m' dress--you're always, "At prayer." (For an extra 100-baht, the num will play bishop-and-alter-boy; even though they are all old enough to remember when Surawong Road was a... klong! Same-same you.)

"You lent me!"..."You lent me!" You flung that rag off, into the herbaceous border right after you fell into the ha-ha, you drunken cunt--And it was, 'Versassy'...and the same you had, almost, on when your scrub-lady, Mike, was feeling under the weather. You borrowed it from Mike because, you said, "You didn't want to spoil any of your 'nice' frocks; I hope to see one of those 'nice frocks' some day. (Mike is a funny name for a scrub lady, now I think of it....and she's awfully...dykish...in that crew cut.) Anyway, when I dropped in, you were on you knees in That Old Black Schmatta (Has me in it's spell.)--Showing 'Mike,' "just how to get in the corners," you mumbled, as you jumped up and ran for the horng nam...to gargle, 'Listerine,' you said; I suspect it was Mae Kong whisky. (Funny thing to keep in a douche bag either way!)

And don't you be starting' any false rumours about me you dizzy old twat!
I've never even been on the number 17 Bangkok bus heading away from the university with three boys called, Ting, Ka-ya and Yao-Yai and three boxes of strawberry...colored.... Balloons.

May 22nd, 2006, 12:20
.. cross dresser reminds of the report that a toilet was stolen whilst being fitted at East Ham Police Station. A spokesperson said that the Police haven't got a thing to go on! :cheers: