PDA

View Full Version : Mix disco

May 6th, 2012, 04:16
I like Nab and Dave man club....not been to Idol yet..try it when i'm back in a few weeks
but if i want to dance ..i like Mix disco better...more dance floor space and you have the choice of house or hip hop ...i'm into house music so like that room......

:party

vnman
May 6th, 2012, 04:49
So does the name refer to mixed genders or mixed music?

May 6th, 2012, 04:51
Ha Ha ..Mix music i think

joe552
May 6th, 2012, 05:15
sorry but are you talking about a type of club or a specific place that you can recommend to the dancing fans on here? god knows, I'm no expert, but your post is not very clear.

May 6th, 2012, 05:49
Oh sorry i thought most people knew it that had been to pattaya...its at the top end of walking street...going towards the ferry's
its correct title is ..Mix Discothque..the music is not as good as the london and manchester dance clubs..but it good for Thailand

colmx
May 6th, 2012, 06:00
Sorry to be pedantic... but its Mixx (not mix)
Have never been there myself... too many Straight farang and ladies for my taste in that end of town!

vnman
May 6th, 2012, 06:22
Then Colmx just answered my question. my equation: men + women + bar = testosterone

May 6th, 2012, 06:25
Yes your right....it is Mixx ....i allways go with my bf and it is obvious were together and nobody gives us any hassell and allways have a great time
we like going to both straight and gay places...you never know where your going to have the most fun.
i do the same when i'm in manchester..go both the straight and gay scean..same again ..have a good time

martin911
May 6th, 2012, 06:40
sorry but are you talking about a type of club or a specific place that you can recommend to the dancing fans on here? god knows, I'm no expert, but your post is not very clear.

Now now Joesph dont als be playing the dumb blonde lol

The fact that Bchris mentioned 3 existing Pattaya clubs (using capital letters Joe !! ) and then mentioned Mix in a similar vein stating how he liked it for the floor area /choice of music etc Made it pretty obvious what he was talking about --No ??

Bchris -- you may be disappointed re Idol --it was closed by the Police Again (3rd time now i think since it originally opened ) a few days or so ago so i was told by my little demon BF -- word has it it will be shut for a bit !! --but then again as its Pattaya it could be open as i write !!

May 6th, 2012, 06:42
Thanks Martin for the upto date info

vnman
May 6th, 2012, 06:48
Martin, aren't Dave and Nab gay orientated?

vnman
May 6th, 2012, 07:02
The fact that Bchris mentioned 3 existing Pattaya clubs (using capital letters Joe !! ) and then mentioned Mix in a similar vein stating how he liked it for the floor area /choice of music etc Made it pretty obvious what he was talking about --No ??
I might better jump straight in. I'm actually getting a deja vu here. Joe and I are equally stupid or equally smart, up to you to decide. However, my first question might tell you that I didn't understand if OP was talking about a gay or straight club.

May 6th, 2012, 07:11
I'll answer that..its a straight club...but as i said before i like both staight and gay scean

vnman
May 6th, 2012, 07:24
And thanks for that answerChris. Your first answer to my question was "mixed music" so I still thought it was a gay club which played two types of music in different rooms. then Colmx clarified and said something about straights going there. When you compare Nab and Dave with a third club, it's not weird to assume that that club is gay orientated too.

All I'm doing here is reacting to Martin, who dismisses the fact the people can sincerely misunderstand the meaning of an OP and ask for clarification, without being sarcastic or trying to be a smart ass. The deja vu part I was talking about is because it happened exactly the same way in another post, with Joe and I asking for clarification.

May 6th, 2012, 15:00
Cheers...

joe552
May 6th, 2012, 16:44
martin, I was genuinely trying to clarify what the OP meant - not trying to be smart. as I said, I'm not expert on the clubs. but it's all clear now.

Shuee
May 14th, 2012, 03:18
you should try insomnia down walking street & then let us know what you think

thrillbill
May 14th, 2012, 06:12
The problem with Naab and Dave's Men Club (which are gay clubs) is that your group clusters around small round tables to share the whiskey, coke, and sodas-no dance floor and hard to walk around and socialize with other people compared to DJ and GOD in BKK. If you go solo to the places in Pattaya's NAAB, you'll be pushed to the back area since you aren't with a group. Meanwhile ...Mixx is certainly not my type of place since it is full of cigarette smoke with Arabs and Russians taking over the place. (true, there is some good eye candy there but they're straight!) :hello2: