PDA

View Full Version : new gay club in Hua Hin - G-CLUB

Patexpat
May 5th, 2012, 22:24
Tonight (Saturday) sees the soft opening of a new gay club in Hua Hin called G-Club. Thai owned it is situated next to the Grand Hotel and should be a valuable addition to the gay night life there ...

quiet1
May 5th, 2012, 23:03
Is it along the soi/driveway leading back to the Hua Hin Grand Hotel (along side the night market), or is it on Petchkasem Road?

Patexpat
May 5th, 2012, 23:17
sorry have to plead ignorance about the exact location ... I only know about the club as my company has been doing some electrical infrastructure work there ... but my onsite team will give me an update tomorrow so I will try and get more info then.

quiet1
May 6th, 2012, 21:51
Just got back from a walk: Down Petchkasem Road from Soi 80 to Soi 88 (and back to Soi 80) with a side trip down the soi/driveway to the Hua Hin Grand Hotel and even down the moobahn of townhouses behind the hotel, and a separate side trip through the Night Market.

Even if it was a one-night soft opening last night, I saw nothing that looked like a new bar nor anything called G-Club.

I wonder if perhaps my gaffe is assuming that "the Grand Hotel" means "the Hua Hin Grand Hotel?"

Two41
May 7th, 2012, 09:17
I have had an email from someone who visited on Saturday.

"Behind the Paloma Disco at Grand, you pass the disco on the right side and then go up the stairs to the club"

Not confirmed anything yet and not placed on the map.

Patexpat
May 7th, 2012, 11:43
Ok - have seen some photos of the soft opening - they have a regular cabaret show and coyote dancers. Seems to have a nice modern interior, and a beer was B150 ... def. a club rather than \'just\' a bar.

Two41
May 9th, 2012, 15:57
G-Club now added to the map - More details to follow.
http://g.co/maps/j7htv