PDA

View Full Version : Dr Oliver in Day Night Plaza

francois
May 3rd, 2012, 09:33
[
Does anyone have contact information or a better location for the above mentioned Dr. Oliver in the Day Night area? This would be a great bit of info to have handy in case of future problems.

There is a giant penguin, dressed in a doctor's outfit, in front on his clinic, if that helps?

May 3rd, 2012, 15:16
[
Does anyone have contact information or a better location for the above mentioned Dr. Oliver

There is a giant penguin, dressed in a doctor's outfit, in front on his clinic, if that helps?

Ah Francois - proof if it was ever needed that you're obviously a child of the 60's then eh !! so NOW let them say that LSD doesn't cause recurring hallucinaory projections many years later then eh !! ......A giant penguin dressed in a doctors suit .....wow.......but don't worry I believe the hallucinations will fade with time, but my god man wow ! as if you're still getting all those strong hallucinations even now you must have REALLY been caning the stuff when you were young !! lol :-)

May 3rd, 2012, 15:42
Maybe this will help for Dr. Oliver

http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/

There really is a penguin sitting outside the office steps. Office is across the Soi from the old Birdcage on Soi Day/Night 1

May 3rd, 2012, 16:18
Maybe this will help for Dr. Oliver

http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/

There really is a penguin sitting outside the office steps. Office is across the Soi from the old Birdcage on Soi Day/Night 1

OH MY GOD is this board just FULL of old LSD heads ???!!!! lol

I am joking :-) I stayed in day / night a few weeks ago so know the very penguin :-) He and I became quite good friends actually and had many long conversations on my way home each evening ( as Mosaik have them as well for some STRANGE reason) and yes before anyone suggests it, my talking to the penguins probably IS a direct result of way too much drink and drug taking in my youth - and hey I don't regret one minute of any of it !! lol :-))

May 3rd, 2012, 16:51
Ahhh, but do the penguins talk back. Now that is the question ? :scratch:

anonone
May 4th, 2012, 05:19
To get back on topic....

Thanks for the link regarding the Dr. Oliver clinic (as well as the PM received). While I am usually healthy as a horny toad while in Thailand, this is one of those pieces of information that is wise to have readily available in case it is needed.

The other recommendation I had heard of was for a Dr. Belen, but that office seemed to be much less convenient to my stomping grounds in Day Night and Sunee. In fact, I think I recall seeing the Dr. Belen office close to Idol on the night we headed out that way. Probably a great Doc, but if I am feeling bad then Dr. Oliver will be much closer for me.