PDA

View Full Version : Where is Dr Oliver? Near Day/Nite Plaza

anonone
May 3rd, 2012, 06:27
I get sick every visit to los. I have too much sex and don't eat enough. Often I suddenly feel weak and don't want to leave my bed.dr Oliver always seems to fix me up though. One time I could'nt stop coughing....sure enough he gave me the right medicine and the cough was gone.

Another time I was begging for water when I dragged myself in to see him. He hooked me up to an IV and gave me a shot of something....I was feeling 100% better in a couple hours and was on my way.

He is a great dr who speaks French,German,thai and English.I highly recommend him.He is in day/night area near Tukum.

Does anyone have contact information or a better location for the above mentioned Dr. Oliver in the Day Night area? This would be a great bit of info to have handy in case of future problems.

zubes
May 5th, 2012, 17:59
Enter Soi Day & Night from South Pattaya Road and walk down to nearly the end of the hotel and Dr Olivers surgery is on your left clearly signed, of course you could have googled it !! http://www.dr-olivier-clinic.com/

May 5th, 2012, 18:09
And as this is a new topic and in case it may be of assistance to anyone else - as of now (May 2012) there's a very large penguin in a suit which right outside his door - ( which may or may not talk to you depending on just how much whiskey you've had on the way home it seems ! lol)

francois
May 5th, 2012, 21:11
For those who wonder why there is a large penguin, attired as a doctor, you should make a rendezvous for a personal exam and consultation.