PDA

View Full Version : SuperStar Showbar

joe552
May 4th, 2012, 01:26
Anyone been to this show bar on Pattayaland Soi 1? There's a brief review of it on Nicky's Pattaya site, but I've never seen it mentioned here. Chatted to a guy on GR who works there and thought it might be worth a visit. :dontknow:

anonone
May 4th, 2012, 05:41
BF and I visited some time ago...maybe a month after it first opened?

I was not impressed and we have not been back. Better than Boyz Boyz Boyz, but that is not saying much. A pauper's funeral would be a better show than BBB. :sign5:

If you check it out, let us know what you think. It is very possible they have gotten better in time.

For my money, the best show out there now is Wild West Boys.

May 4th, 2012, 05:47
...For my money, the best show out there now is Wild West Boys.

It must have improved out of all recognition then - the last time I saw it, it was surreal shite (apart from the Tina Turner impression which wasn't surreal - just predictable shite).

joe552
May 4th, 2012, 17:41
I'm not really a fan of shows, so wouldn't normally go to them. I went to Wild West Boys last trip (last June) only because I was with one of their boys, and was bored by it. If I go to SuperStar, I'll let you know what I think.

anonone
May 4th, 2012, 18:45
Please do. We must be looking for different things in the shows. I do not care at all about lip synching ladyboys (BF LOVES them), but I am all about the sexy dancers, especially the backup dancers doing some great moves, well choreographed and sharp.

Joe / Scotty....what kind of show are you looking for and / or would like to see?

joe552
May 4th, 2012, 19:24
I don't normally go to shows at all. I only went to the WWB show because the boy I was with - who worked there - wanted to (I presume he was getting a commission on the drinks?). I was only interested in SuperStar because I'd never heard of it before. I'll chat to this guy a bit more to see if it's worth dropping in.