View Full Version : Sick holiday

vnman
May 1st, 2012, 19:14
Something really weird. Last time I booked a trip to Thailand I got sick a week after booking. It wasn't a simple cold either but the flu which immobilized me for two weeks.

Guess what, I just booked a trip to Thailand two weeks ago and have been sick again for the last 6 days. I'm guessing it's the flu again even though it's not as bad as it was the last time.

Coming to the point. being sick sucks, but I seem to be lucky enough that it happens before my precious Thailand trips. I was wondering what I would/could do if this would happen while I was there? Anyone with experience?

Must be some crazy stories around.

joe552
May 1st, 2012, 19:43
I'm sure there are lots of sick stories around - certainly plenty of sick posters, but I don't think that's what you meant? :dontknow:

But luckily I've not been sick while on holiday (touch wood).

christianpfc
May 1st, 2012, 23:02
This kind of flu must be worldwide. I had it two weeks a go, a colleague was sick as well, and a Thai friend last week.

Well, during my holidays in Thailand I have more medical problems than the rest of the year. There was one ear infection (due to extremely loud music or germs in the water I showered with?) and one diarrhea. In both cases, I waited one or two days in case it disappears by itself, then I went to a doctor. I can only praise the Thai medical system (based on my two experiences in Pattaya and Samui): I got served quick and got well soon (on antibiotics, it took less than 12 hours until I felt a significant improvement).

May 2nd, 2012, 01:04
I'm as bad, I usually get "something" about the end of week two of my trip, last time I came home with a stinking chest infestion which thankfully only kicked in on the last two days of my trip and usually when I get home I either have the runs or a bad cold - but I'm not complaining as I've absolutely NO doubt that any and all afflications are caused by my absolutely pushing my body to its limits by being out every morning to silly hours, plus drinking like a fish day and night, forgetting to eat on a regular basis and fucking myself to a standstill each day and night while I'm there ( if I can at all manage it) so I can't really complain when my body argues back and forces me to slow down I guess - actually it's probably my only saving grace and the only thing that stops me killing by excess myself sometimes !

Impulse
May 2nd, 2012, 08:51
I get sick every visit to los. I have too much sex and don't eat enough. Often I suddenly feel weak and don't want to leave my bed.dr Oliver always seems to fix me up though. One time I could'nt stop coughing....sure enough he gave me the right medicine and the cough was gone.

Another time I was begging for water when I dragged myself in to see him. He hooked me up to an IV and gave me a shot of something....I was feeling 100% better in a couple hours and was on my way.

He is a great dr who speaks French,German,thai and English.I highly recommend him.He is in day/night area near Tukum.

arsenal
May 2nd, 2012, 09:05
I have suffered a 24 hour bug three times. The first time was the worst as I didn't know how long it would last. They can come on almost instantly. Now I know, get back to the hotel and stay there until the same time the next day.

cameroncat
May 2nd, 2012, 09:28
IF you're not getting a yearly Flu Shot.. you're crazy. But if you do get sick in Thailand, no worries, the medical care is great and CHEAP!. My last visit in January I came down with Shingles but I received great care at Bangkok Christian Hospital in Silom. I must have been in and out at least 6 times seeing everyone from an emergency doctor to a dermatologist for the rash and finally a neurologist for the pain. Total cost for all the visits plus meds.. about $400 US. I couldn't get an aspirin in a US hospital for $400!

francois
May 2nd, 2012, 10:20
IF you're not getting a yearly Flu Shot.. you're crazy.

Same may be said if someone does not get the Shingles Vaccine. A good idea to get this vaccine and avoid the possible consequences. Much worse than flu.

vnman
May 2nd, 2012, 10:22
I get sick every visit to los. I have too much sex ...
Besides from STDs it's the best way to get sick I guess :occasion9:

May 2nd, 2012, 16:43
Besides from STDs it's the best way to get sick I guess

Moved post ( by me - I opened a new thread re my original comment as I felt I'd changed the topic too much and can't work out how to delete this one - must be too early in the morning for me! )

colmx
May 3rd, 2012, 02:56
I'm as bad, I usually get "something" about the end of week two of my trip, last time I came home with a stinking chest infestion !

Same same here
On trip back in January came back with Glandular fever
In the past always manage to pick up some sort of throat, chest or ear infection

From my reckoning these are caused by:
Chest/Throat:
-Dirty Aircon units
-Aircon in general hot/cold/hot/etc
-Drinking every night to excess for 2-3 weeks with no rest days
-Losing at rock/Paper/Scissors and having to down shots of whiskey or tequila
-Smoking Shi Sha's
-Songkran soakings and hanging around in wet clothes for days on end

Ears:
-Songkran water in ears followed by booming speakers

On my mosty recent trip i felt like i was coming down with another throat infection after songkran... BF and GIK were also sick.... so i pre-empted it by starting a course of amoxycillan from watsons (38B per pack for 2 packs) coupled with regular doses of decolgen

I know that self perscription is very dangerous - but there is no way i could afford to be sick again after another holiday from a work perspective!
Back 9 days now and no sickness (unless you count post pattaya depression as an illness!)

joe552
May 3rd, 2012, 04:19
well after reading all this, I consider myself really lucky that I haven't had a problem while in Thailand or when I get back. Of course, I always avoid drinking out of damp glasses (father passed that tip on many years ago and still works) :sign5:

anonone
May 3rd, 2012, 06:25
My only real "sickness" in Thailand was a case of the Bangkok Belly just after one of my first trips. And when I say "just after", I mean it really hit just after I got checked into the airport for the trip home.

There is a stall in one of the Thai Airway lounges that probably had to have a hazmat team called in for clean up.

I downed some Imodium, boarded the plane, and began cursing the seat belt light the moment we went wheels up. Thankfully, no accidental discharge and the Imodium kicked in after the 4th trip to the airplane lav. Close call, though.

I haven't had any issues since, and I eat only Thai food while in LOS. Most of the time, it is street carts or mostly Thai-frequented restaurants. I hope my system has adjusted to whatever particular bugs are harboring inside the delicious food.

The only food I declined was a mysterious witches-brew of a stew that the BF's family offered while in Isaan. Wicked looking stuff. I just casually spooned up mostly broth, sampled, and exclaimed how good it was. Didn't feel brave enough for the meat-like chunks glistening and bobbing about the bowl. :pukeleft:

adman5000
May 3rd, 2012, 06:40
I generally get a sinus infection each time I visit Thailand from the combined effects of flying and air pollution. I have always received excellent treatment at BNH Hospital in BKK and Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya and other cities.

I have also had kidney stones there once from becoming dehydrated during a period of extreme heat/humidity. BNH again provided great help.

I also got a severe intestinal infection that Bangkok Hospital in Pattaya quickly treated. I now always carry some of the packets to help rehydrate available in Pharmacies and most 7-11s.

I feel very comfortable with the quality and cost of the medical treatment at higher level hospitals in Thailand. I think they are very thorough and quick/efficient.

cameroncat
May 3rd, 2012, 09:04
amoxycillan is only effective against bacterial infections. Taking it for any kind of viral infection is a waste of time.

joe552
May 3rd, 2012, 17:11
I know you're all just trying to put me off going on my holidays next month with this thread and the other one about STIs, but I can tell you, it's not working!!

corky
May 3rd, 2012, 19:34
And how many of you considerate guys still go out visiting bars and clubs when you are sick? You think that since you have paid for your holiday you will make the most of your expense regardless of the consequences to others.
Passing your germs and viruses on to other customers, bar staff and the boys you off is not a nice thing to do.

vnman
May 3rd, 2012, 20:31
Interesting twist Corky

May 3rd, 2012, 21:40
And how many of you considerate guys still go out visiting bars and clubs when you are sick?

Well unless ear or sinus infections, chect infections, back aches, dehydration and all the other usual stuff I tend to get are communicable diseases I'm sure everyone else has very little to worry about - but to answer your question, no, you're quite right, I don't give a shit ( as I'm guessing that's the answer you were thinking we "wouldn't" want to give) and if I've a cold so be it, as you said I spent the money to get there so no I'm not going to sit in alone over the sake of next to bugger all, as with judging by the amount of germs your average Thai is exposed to just walking down just about any street in Thailand never mind when inside go go bars or god knows what then I doubt my ear infections or whatever else will be too much of a problem for their immune system to cope with - and if it is - well hey that's life.

What about yourself ???

gerefan2
May 4th, 2012, 04:10
Bloody hell Paddy that must be the longest sentence I have ever seen on this forum.
I think it could been abbreviated into four words..."Dont give a fuck"

joe552
May 4th, 2012, 04:13
gerefan2, glad I'm not the only one who has a problem with NIrish guys sentences. but he makes valid points (eventually).

May 4th, 2012, 04:28
Joe, you need to bear in mind that many of the Pattaya expats will have no difficulty whatsoever understanding NIrishGuy - they have vast experience when it comes to sentences (or avoiding/appealing them).

:evil4:

joe552
May 4th, 2012, 04:34
ooooh, could be controversial, scottish-guy - I'm saying nothing more on the matter.

I'm sure NIrish guy will be along in the morning to defend himself (as he is well able to do, in very long sentences). he knows I like him really, so I'm not worried.

May 4th, 2012, 04:42
It may be controversial but it's a statement of fact - however I hope and believe it's clear that I was not referring to NIrishGuy as being one of the many fugitives from justice who are at large in Thailand generally and Pattaya in particular.

:occasion9:

joe552
May 4th, 2012, 04:57
I certainly knew you were not including NI guy in your remarks. I'm sure it's just as clear to everyone else. But since I have no interest in past or present shenannigans, I'll leave it at that.

May 4th, 2012, 05:09
Where's the fun in that?

:party

Neal
May 4th, 2012, 09:27
Maybe you can see my point as this topic got so wy off topic that Sick holiday turned into looking for Dr Oliver which some members feel is a good dr and yet someone else who may be looking for a good dr in that area may not read through this thread looking for that info. Next time it would be good to open a new thread when you get that way off topic so that others who would not read it still have access to the info or I could split the topic and lsisten to you all scream like you got castrated. :tongue3:

May 4th, 2012, 15:21
Oh where to begin ........:-)

Firstly Gerfan2 - call me Paddy in a bar and see what happens !! :-) Tis a tad racist dont'cha think - and if you don't know it is I'm now TELLING you it is just so you'll know not to make that mistake again with me, many thanks :-)

Secondly re my prose.......I'm glad it gets you all so hot under the collar :-)

I'd love to say it's intentional but it's more a case of my usually either being in work or rushing about at home and banging out the quickest message I can just as quickly as my hands can type it without ( as you can see) taking the time to "compose" my sentences to please the masses, generally people get the jist and if it was either work related or I was getting marked in an exam for it I may care, however as I'm not (and to quote Gerfan2) "I don't give a fuck" :-)

There now, I trust that clarifies my thoughts on the matter - see, now who SAYS I'm not a grumpy cunt in the mornings when I first wake up :-)

May 4th, 2012, 15:25
Maybe you can see my point as this topic got so wy off topic that Sick holiday turned into looking for Dr Oliver which some members feel is a good dr and yet someone else who may be looking for a good dr in that area may not read through this thread looking for that info. Next time it would be good to open a new thread when you get that way off topic so that others who would not read it still have access to the info or I could split the topic and lsisten to you all scream like you got castrated. :tongue3:

So to clarify - are we actually intended to act solely as a public reference library then for others and should all refer our conversations only and strictly to the subject in hand in each thread, with any other conversation or comments which don't relate exactly to the original thread now requiring a new thread to be started ?? REALLY ? That will be interesting (not) but ok, whatever, up to you.

Neal
May 4th, 2012, 15:56
No Irish no need to get all goofy on me.
There is a rule which asks people to stay on topic. No I don't now nor have I ever split topics and put some threads on to new topics. No I don't care that you all make your goofy comments and go off for a few posts but sometimes as members have pointed out, some valuable information can be found in amongst what you go off about and that's where a new topic should be opened so that people looking for that information can find it rather than reading every thread.

What I used as an example is that there was a thread about being "sick" in Thailand. Then one poster started looking for information on where a Dr Oliver could be located. Well that went far enough off topic that a thread about "Looking for Dr Oliver" or Dr in Day Nite Area should have been opened so that the person that did not look under sick, would see it where he probably would be looking.

Dont get all pissy at me just if we didnt try to do a little of this you would have all different info in all different threads and then what the hell do we have topic titles for!!??

May 4th, 2012, 16:39
No Irish no need to get all goofy on me.

Ok, I won't :-)......BUT ( you so knew there was going to be a but there didn't you :-).....

Whilst I understand what you're saying but I think it goes back to the core question of are we here to create a database of information, easily searchable and for the benefit of others or to have a bit of a chat around general subjects and in doing so also then share that same information without it having to be religiously indexed in such as way that kills "normal" conversation flow.

And should of course a person want information about Dr Zues or whatever his name was ( I would search for it but there's that many posts I can't be annoyed reading them all, if only everything was better indexed :-( he he ......then ( seriously) all they have to do is hit the search button, type in "Dr Zues" and BINGO they get everything that's been discussed about him - and perhaps even more than just one particular thread, which is certainly what I have done in the past and found it works ok.

But as always ( and in a totally non goofy way) "whatever" if that's the way you want it then that's the way it must be and I will of course ensure that I endeavour to stick to your instructions at all times ( you SO know however with my crap memory that that's SO not going to "actually" happen of course but at least the intent is there :-) lol

Neal
May 4th, 2012, 17:50
Interesting point NIrish and one I had not thought of.
While I was lets say "getting my training", that was not the way I was taught but yes, I see your way also works.
I always said generally conversations do tend to go a bit this way and that way as does normal conversation, but we should also try to keep it a little bit in correct threads otherwise why don't we mish mosh it all together as in post things out of SE Asia Forum in Thailand and not really pay attention to if it goes under World Forum rather than another? Seems to me that everyone goes crazy when something is in Thailand that should not really be in Thailand.
I am not saying not to waver off subjects at all, I am saying that when some of these things of interest are starting to come up, maybe someone had not thought BUT does want a dr in Day Nite Plaza and lets say they don't know their name. Well they wont know to search for the name Dr Oliver. It helps when there is a topic started saying Dr Olver in Day Nite Plaza rather then somewhere mixed in with "Sick". :dontknow:

May 4th, 2012, 18:10
maybe someone had not thought BUT does want a dr in Day Nite Plaza and lets say they don't know their name. Well they wont know to search for the name Dr Oliver. It helps when there is a topic started saying Dr Olver in Day Nite Plaza rather then somewhere mixed in with "Sick".

Yeah ok, I understand were you're going with that, personally I think you're worrying / caring too much about that someone needing to search for one subject as the list is endless and I'm guessing unless it's ABSOLUTELY word specific you'll never match the search to a post anyway and I can honestly say that in the past if I've wanted to know something about a particular subject which I'm guessing has probably been covered on here before ( as has happened many times) I do just hit the search box and type in whatever word I think is closest to my query and I'll usually then go back and scroll down and read the posts that come up, plus it's not hard to see the same thread appearing so you don't have to read ALL the replies anyway.

I also then perhaps go back and type in a few variations on that theme too as that way as I said I get to see ALL the posts that have been made using those words ( such as Dr Oliver) and in taking a minute or two to read them I usually find that I discover even MORE about the original topic than I first set out, mainly BECAUSE of others random posts on the same thread - and as that same method seems to work pretty well for google I'm guessing it'll probably work pretty well on here too :-)

But thankfully as we both seem to be meeting in the middle somewhere with our differing views I think I'll quit while I'm not ahead and go to work now for the day :-(

Neal
May 4th, 2012, 18:23
Oh, I guess I was overly worried. Who knows? :dontknow:

ikarus
May 5th, 2012, 06:53
This kind of flu must be worldwide. I had it two weeks a go, a colleague was sick as well, and a Thai friend last week.

Well, during my holidays in Thailand I have more medical problems than the rest of the year. There was one ear infection (due to extremely loud music or germs in the water I showered with?) and one diarrhea. .
I am not medical expert at all, but according to a local Thai doctor , immune system usually goes down in hot Thai climate.
I used to get diarrhea each time upon arrival in Thailand, till I figured out that it is from local water. Now, I do not drink free bottled water offered in hotels and rather buy Nestle water in 7-11. It helps to avoid this particular problem. Other things like sore throat or cold (which may go pretty nasty due to weak immune system) is usually more difficult to avoid but frequent hand washing helps.

francois
May 5th, 2012, 07:58
Washing hands to prevent sore throat and colds may help but I think mouth to mouth contact and mouth to other body parts contact are the more likely culprits.

ikarus
May 5th, 2012, 09:13
Washing hands to prevent sore throat and colds may help but I think mouth to mouth contact and mouth to other body parts contact are the more likely culprits.
I have no doubts you are right but I usually get at least one of these two no matter what kind of contacts I have (if any).

cameroncat
May 5th, 2012, 10:58
I have managed to really cut back on colds during cold season by following one rule. DON'T TOUCH DOORKNOBS!. I always use a napkin or handkerchief to open doors. Same with handrails. And as fun as sauna's like Babylon are, they are hotbeds of infection during cold & flu season, but even the threat of a cold would not stop me from a visit (but I might avoid the steamroom LOL)

May 5th, 2012, 17:47
I figured out that it is from local water. Now, I do not drink free bottled water offered in hotels and rather buy Nestle water in 7-11. It helps to avoid this particular problem.

??? Just for my own info ?? - I always assumed that the free bottled water in my hotel was processed in exactly the same way as the bottles for sale in the mini bar - is this NOT the case ?? Several visits ago I too came down with a really bad tummy bug which I feel was from the water ( even though I was quite careful) and it actually took close to a year to clear up once I came home.

I did actually go to the doctor at one point as it was getting quite serious and they did a few initial tests but found nothing, but I KNOW that I picked "something" up in Thailand as it was there it all started, however I guess the positive outcome of that was that I'm guessing that once i got whatever it was, I've now some sort of antibody thing going on in my gut as on every trip since, even when I drink water that I perhaps shouldn't ( not by the glass but just for cleaning my teeth etc) I'm fine now and never suffer any problems.

So, going back to my original question - so IS that free ( singha) water in the glass bottles with the pull off caps not treated then or not ???

ikarus
May 5th, 2012, 18:01
So, going back to my original question - so IS that free ( singha) water in the glass bottles with the pull off caps not treated then or not ???
I came to my conclusions purely experimentally (similar to what you describe in your case). My conjecture is that the free bottled water in hotels (as well as generally cheep bottled Thai water) contains some flora which is safe for Thai (they are immune to that) but not for Western visitors. Like in your case you probably went through the immunization process to certain particular bug. What I know that if I drink this water (using it for teeth brushing is O'K) I do get stomach problems
and if I drink Nestle or Evian water from places like 7-11 I do not.

joe552
May 5th, 2012, 18:44
I've always drank the free water in the hotel and never had a problem :dontknow:

This trip will probably change that now that I've tempted fate.

ceejay
May 5th, 2012, 19:12
It could be coincidence, Ikarus, that you stopped drinking the hotel water about the same time as you stopped suffering stomach trouble. Each of my first three trips, I had an attack of diarrhea 2-3 days in, which cleared up immediately and didn't recur during that trip. Then (touch wood) it stopped happening t all - no problems on any subsequent trips. My guess has been that I have become permanently accustomed to the local bacterial flora by repeated exposure - but that's only a guess.

colmx
May 5th, 2012, 19:30
I have always brushed my teeth with the Tap water in Bkk and Pattaya
Only use bottled water for cleaning my teeth when in Issan

So far so good and no problems that i can attribute to the tap water

anonone
May 5th, 2012, 20:03
I do not believe there is any significant difference in any of the bottled drinking water available in major Thailand areas. The Singha glass bottles, the cheap plastic bottles with the "rip cord" cap, the Nestle brand, etc are all purified drinking water. I have consumed vast quantities of them all without any ill effect.

Like colmx, I use Pattaya tap for brushing teeth, etc, but am more careful in Isaan.

For me, the first couple of Thai trips were the exposure trips. Get the "bugs" in my system, have the reaction (with Imodium close at hand) and get over it. Any subsequent minor exposure (produce washed with tap water, Thai food from street carts, etc) goes without effect now. Should be noted that I also keep current with all the recommended immunizations (Typhoid, etc)

Obviously, anyone of an older age or with underlying health issues would need to be more cautious.

ikarus
May 5th, 2012, 23:14
It could be coincidence, Ikarus, that you stopped drinking the hotel water about the same time as you stopped suffering stomach trouble.
Perhaps, you are right but I will stick to my routine: better safe , than sorry.

May 7th, 2012, 17:57
I have managed to really cut back on colds during cold season by following one rule. DON'T TOUCH DOORKNOBS!. I always use a napkin or handkerchief to open doors. Same with handrails. And as fun as sauna's like Babylon are, they are hotbeds of infection during cold & flu season, but even the threat of a cold would not stop me from a visit (but I might avoid the steamroom LOL)Yeah your write there cameroncat I usly get a boy to try out the doorknob as a sort of dildo first to see if he can fit me in.

Shuee
May 14th, 2012, 02:49
a serious question, can you get illness/sick from rimming?

anonone
May 14th, 2012, 03:06
Serious answer....Yes, definitely.

You are exposing yourself to fecal matter, which can harbor all sorts of illness. Everything from all the hepatitis versions (A, B, C), parasites, most of the STDs (chlamydia, gonorrhea, Herpes), HPV, etc.

I don't think there is a huge HIV risk, but don't quote me on that.

A google search will give you the specifics, but short answer is yes, rimming involves disease exposure.

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 03:31
can you get illness/sick from rimming?

dogs only sniff arses - never understood why a man would want to be that close to another man's arse :dontknow:

colmx
May 14th, 2012, 03:50
never understood why a man would want to be that close to another man's arse :dontknow:
Mans ass... NO!
Thai boys ass... Yum! :love4:

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 03:51
:dontknow:

vnman
May 14th, 2012, 06:27
Really Joe? So you aren't top or bottom then? Maybe you understand why people suck on a pisshole better?

kjun12
May 14th, 2012, 06:44
certainly plenty of sick posters
Are you speaking as the head of that list?

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 15:55
certainly plenty of sick posters
Are you speaking as the head of that list?

what makes you say that, kjun12? :dontknow:

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 15:57
Really Joe? So you aren't top or bottom then? Maybe you understand why people suck on a pisshole better?

up 2 you what you get up to, but at least cocks can be washed before use - just my personal preference.

May 14th, 2012, 17:39
So, purely for discussions sake ......so out of interest so where do you stand on "being" rimmed then Joe - if a guy started doing that to you would you enjoy it or stop him ? :-) Devils advocate he he:-)

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 17:44
I'd stop him, NIrish Guy - I realise it might be odd, but that part of my body does not equate to sex for me. I've fucked a couple of guys when I first came out, and was fucked a couple of times, but that was many years ago, and it just doesn't appeal to me.

May 14th, 2012, 17:44
Well I know you didn't ask me Irish and I am hurt! My feelings are crushed! When I find a straight boy with a hairless ass and the shape of a firm cantalope, well sometimes I just can't help myself. But the mere thought of someone trying to do it to me or the thought of them doing it to some of the other falang I see, just makes me want to :pukeleft:

May 14th, 2012, 17:58
@ Joe - fair enough,, whatever floats your boat - or in your case doesn't I guess.

and Neal.......I didn't ask you as knowing the depths of depravity to which your mind regularly plunges I just took it as a given with yourself so no question was required - but thank you for the clarification anyway ! lol

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 18:02
could this be considered a "tongue in cheek" kind of discussion? :dontknow:

May 14th, 2012, 18:03
could this be considered a "tongue in cheek" kind of discussion? :dontknow:

well you know what they say when you're talking about about rimming - one slip of the tongue and you're in the shit anyway so it's little odds !! lol

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 18:05
I think you've just proven my point :sign5:

May 14th, 2012, 18:14
i think the key word to this whole discussion is "CLEAN" - I doubt anyone ( short of a scat fetish guy perhaps) would relish doing anything to an unclean bum hole .....however soap and water works well and a light spot of anal douching ( is it too early in the morning to talk about anal douching perhaps ?) can I'm sure work wonders for those that enjoy such activities whether planned or otherwise :-)

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 18:23
thanks, you've just managed to put me off my lunch :bootyshake:

May 14th, 2012, 18:34
god you must really hate Thailand when you're there then what with all those thais running around giving it "crap" this and "crap" that on the end of every sentence - craps everywhere no matter where you turn or who you're talking to - god your stomach must be turned !! lol

Thai Dyed
May 14th, 2012, 18:36
One of my favourite passages in all of poetic history is apropos:

'But Love has pitched his mansion in
The place of excrement;
For nothing can be sole or whole
That has not been rent.'
-William Butler Yeats

Born in Dublin, he was, my chaps. Won a Nobel Prize for these kinds of ditties, he did.
[attachment=0:7hmy8c62]William_Butler_Yeats_by_George_Charles_Beresford.j pg[/attachment:7hmy8c62]

May 14th, 2012, 18:39
Sounds like a lot of oul shit if you ask me !! lol

vnman
May 14th, 2012, 19:55
up 2 you what you get up to, but at least cocks can be washed before use - just my personal preference.

HAHAHA, and of course you have the right to your personal preferences. But if you knew that people actually could wash their asses before a play date, you might change your mind.

Your original statement (ass sniffing dog talk aside) was that you didn't understand that people could get off on something like that. I just don't believe that's true. Even after a whole bowl of ya-pop, you still would understand the meaning of an erogenous zone. Hell, I'm a top and don't think that I would ever want to get fucked, but I do understand that it rocks other peoples world, thank god.

But here it goes: I rim because it turns me on.

But I know you're playing hard to get Joe, I'll get you, just wait and see: Joe :pottytrain1: vnman :tongue3:

joe552
May 14th, 2012, 20:09
yes, vnman, just waiting patiently :occasion9:

May 15th, 2012, 00:45
Vnman - if you do get to lick Joe's bumhole (which seems to be some kind of ambition :dontknow:) - please, please, please promise you won't post any pics of the sordid affair.

:kap:

joe552
May 15th, 2012, 00:47
there's little chance of that, scottish-guy :sign5:

May 15th, 2012, 01:36
".... little chance"?

You're not ruling it out then?

:party

joe552
May 15th, 2012, 01:39
as with all things Thai, it depends on the money offered. :bootyshake:

vnman
May 15th, 2012, 05:54
I get a lot more than 3000Bt for performing in the movies - pays for my holidays and only takes up a couple of afternoons.
Don't worry about a lousy 3000 baht, Joe.I can't see how we wouldn't win each of the photo contest categories. Furthermore, I have a feeling that some on this board would be willing to sponsor your plane ticket just to get you over to Thailand so this lick-fest can come to pass. DaBoss might offer us a stage for a life performance in his bar. Were gone clean up (pun intended).
:bis:

joe552
May 15th, 2012, 16:20
well if DaBoss will pay my fare, then it's a powerful incentive. come on, Neal, just think of the ticket sales (and barf bags). :sign5:

Neal
May 15th, 2012, 19:21
Well I won't pay for airfare, and ddepending on the price I might book you two on a freighter ship but I will sell tickets!

joe552
May 15th, 2012, 19:32
Increasingly in this low season, businesses should be "thinking outside the box" in order to attract customers. I'm disappointed you fail to see the attraction of vnman doing unspeakable things to me in your bar. Your loss, Neal. :occasion9:

and just in case anyone has forgotten the original post - this thread is called "sick holiday" - I don't think you can get much sicker than the last few posts. As they say on Dragon's Den - I'm out!

May 15th, 2012, 21:16
....you fail to see the attraction of vnman doing unspeakable things to me in your bar....

Presumably Neal is trying to build his business rather than chase everyone away, dear.

:occasion9:

vnman
May 15th, 2012, 21:58
Ahhh, don't you love it: Invidiousness

And Joe, we are indeed constant what the topic is concerned :salute:

joe552
May 15th, 2012, 22:10
actually I think we may have hit on an untapped market - all those expats who find the shows with boys too boring so only use GR could be enticed back to the bars if something new was on offer :dontknow: