View Full Version : Here is house we built in Lamduan Surin

alanthebuilder
April 30th, 2012, 19:17
http://www.alanthebuilder.com/surin2012.html

The house is 95% completed more picks will be added in a few day on the same link .

Cheers guys :happy7:

May 1st, 2012, 00:58
Oh come on Alan you must know the drill by now ! - HOW MUCH !!! LOL

And you do know that when most of us ask that question it's not to judge your value for money but just to sit here in the west and annoy ourselves thinking " shit, HOW LITTLE, my god I could be living in Thailand instead of sitting here killing myself with my mortgage" - and for a split a second debate the proposition - until reality kicks back in and we revert back to the usual grindstone of life :-(

So, yeah - how much then ?? lol

Actually Alan on that very point I know you usually quote us all a rough guestiamate price of what each build might be but it would be really interesting and perhaps useful to some if you could maybe quote two rough estimate figures - one being the usual very approximate cost from yourself to actually build the house and the other a very rough guess as to what all the other ancillary costs might come to for things such as buying the land, paying off the local government / village people ( which I assume happens), getting electric / water to the site, fitting out etc etc or just anything else that would maybe turn your ┬г60k initial build cost ina final cost of maybe ┬г90k or something in the end ! - and I mean really generally just of course and nothing in any detailed way and only if it's easy / appropriate for you to do as who knows perhaps you just might tip one of us over the edge and we'll go for it and take the plunge and you'll land yourself a new customer out of it ! :-)

alanthebuilder
May 1st, 2012, 06:47
Around 3.5 mill .

Up2U
May 2nd, 2012, 10:49
Like the exterior, but why such a dinky shower?

alanthebuilder
May 2nd, 2012, 18:51
The shower rooms have baths and showers 1 cubic meter cubicles , its hard to get pictures inside shower rooms ,

thailuv
May 3rd, 2012, 03:48
Beautiful house Alan. Am just curious about the stove outside the house or is it a grill.

Sorry if I come across as daft but have never seen that before

alanthebuilder
May 3rd, 2012, 05:52
http://www.alanthebuilder.com/surin2012.html better link ...

alanthebuilder
May 4th, 2012, 06:18
Beautiful house Alan. Am just curious about the stove outside the house or is it a grill.

Sorry if I come across as daft but have never seen that before
Its a gas cooker ,for the smelly food .

Our own guy does all the granite work .

Thanks Guys for you input ...