PDA

View Full Version : A day on the beach

Jetsam
April 29th, 2012, 21:55
Sorry , no trip report.

this movie at 4.03 , that guy will be my BF for the rest of my life, problem is he don't know it yet and I don't know how to contact him, so any pattaya residents know my future husband?

[youtube:148ujp6z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ091RJEliw[/youtube:148ujp6z]

TravellerDave
April 29th, 2012, 23:10
Nice little movie - happy memories of Dongtan Beach. Gentle breezes, warm sea, whitle sand and the boys playing games. My favorite boys are at 4.10 - especially the one in red speedos !.

joe552
April 30th, 2012, 00:26
Thanks for posting Jetsam - good to know what I have to look forward to.

gaymandenmark
April 30th, 2012, 02:46
Jetsam, I think we have the same taste, the guy on 4.03 is indeed a cutie/beauty, should we have a fight? because he is already mine, although a littlebit to young to be my boyfriend for life. :laughing3:

RonanTheBarbarian
April 30th, 2012, 05:09
Nice pics, even if the piece is a bit to jerky and disjointed for my taste.

I would be willing to bet a lot of money that video was either done by Mark out of KrazyDragon or somebody trained in by him

It is in the exact same style as his old KeazyDragon videos

Jetsam
April 30th, 2012, 23:03
Jetsam, I think we have the same taste, the guy on 4.03 is indeed a cutie/beauty, should we have a fight? because he is already mine, although a littlebit to young to be my boyfriend for life. :laughing3:

Yes , we will have a fight :duel: , congratulations if
he is already yours , but let the fight decide if he is still yours after your disgraceful defeat.
Boyfriend for lifetime was a little bit exaggerated , boyfriend for a holiday will do :love4:

cameroncat
May 1st, 2012, 13:09
I don't know.. except for a few guys at the end of the video, I don't find most of the boys in this video that attractive. I guess I'm more attracted to the Thai/Chinese guys that have a little more meat on their bones and no Tattoos, thank you. hehe

May 1st, 2012, 13:28
Tattoos are the work of the Devil, and a waste of a cute boy.

So there!

:party

Nirvana
May 2nd, 2012, 19:11
100% agree ..Scottish Guy ...

luvthai-2
May 3rd, 2012, 07:49
Nice movie but it made me homesick. I so miss thailand. I favor the longer haired guys with slim smooth bodies. I don't mind a small tattoo but hate when the body is covered with them and will bypass those guys.