PDA

View Full Version : Nuttin Better Than Betty Crocker Corn Bread Muffin Mix!

Neal
April 28th, 2012, 20:55
Well I have been feeling better and annone asked me if I wanted any comfort food or anything from USA as he was getting ready to leave.
Of course I had a picture of Betty Crocker Corn Bread and Muffin Mix on my computer and quickly sent it his way. Well today was dialysis and I went to bed not feeling good but when I woke up I saw the cook had been in the kitchen and made a tray of muffins! GET OUTTA MY WAY!! A hot buttered muffin later I feel like I can conquer the world but don't anyone come sniffin around for any muffins, they're mine!!!! Anyone else coming from USA?? Tee hee tee hee! :bis:
Thank you so much annone. I hope I spelled that right!!

Well anyway, my eyesight has improved again to the point that I have not been dizzy for the past few days and no eye patches. My balance is still about 50 - 60% off but I think I may just visit the bar for 1 - 2 hours on Sunday. Had to wait til the music festival was over. Anyone want to meet me I will probabaly be there at about 8:30pm - 10:30pm. Now hmmm what do I feel like nibbling on? Maybe a corn bread muffin?? :8(

bucknaway
April 28th, 2012, 21:42
I like to use the box of Corn Bread muffin mix to make Corn Fritter Pancakes. Just follow the directions on the side and also empty a drained can of corn into the batter. Eat them with corn syrup and you will be in heaven! :)

joe552
April 29th, 2012, 01:15
can we not have a separate forum for recipes? I don't even know what corn bread is :dontknow:

don't worry, no need to tell me - I have the interweb, you know :occasion9:

kjun12
April 29th, 2012, 05:42
Suffer you ole Irishman you.

anonone
April 29th, 2012, 06:18
I got the "falang ting tong" look fom the BF when I explained carrying these packets all the way from USA so a friend could make bread from corn. Glad you are enjoying, Neal.

By the way, anonone was a shortened version of anonymous one, chosen when I first joined up. Since I keep meeting different members during trps, I guess not accurate anymore. :sign5:

April 29th, 2012, 13:37
joes right again ... i need to go back to the moderating post and change my vote to not enough ...
theres been 5 posts on this thread so far .. and the word thailand hasnt been mentioned once !!!
many would have been moved already ... i shall consult my lawyer .. :glasses7:

April 29th, 2012, 17:29
Who cares about Betty Whatshername anyway.
You can't beat Fanny Craddock.