View Full Version : Montys place

jolyjacktar
May 18th, 2006, 18:39
Well ive been hearing so much about your place Monty you old land lubber you, that when i come out i just might give you a try for a few days mate. Of course i might even bumP into old LARD ARSE himself BBB or Boy Georgey puff as he calls himself now. This will be great staying with him under your roof.
Thinking about all the nights i can put my big leather seamans belt over his tender arse cheeks and here him yelp with pleasure. Im sure his holiday will be made with me there too.
So you could be in for some good old Seadog entertainment Monty my Mate. Ill let you know when im hitting port old shipmate.
YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF SANGTHIP.

May 18th, 2006, 22:06
Sounds like boy george/bbb has come up with a new handle jolyjacktar.

dab69
May 18th, 2006, 23:23
he answers his own posts, kinda like a multiple non-personality?
pathetic, don't you agree?

jolyjacktar
May 18th, 2006, 23:37
Luvthai and Dab69. You make me die laughing. I wouldnt live in Australia if you paid me to, nothing wrong with the Country but i live and work outa Hull in the UK. As for being bbb well the only thing i have in common with him is i m big too however not like hime arround the Arse and gut but im 6' 7 and have been at sea all my working life. I just like to give him a piece of his own bad mouth piss taking back.
So get your facts right you bunch of scurvy gits.

jolyjacktar
May 18th, 2006, 23:45
Actualy Dab and monkeyman Luvythai, If you stopped and thought before you typed i might think you had a brain cell each. As it happens ive seen fish swimming into nets with bigger brains than you 2. Were you 2 on the muppet show ie: Statdler and Waldorf.
1 OLD DAB ON A LUVYTHAI CHEST YO HO HO AND A BOTTLE OF PISS. ( Mc Ewans beer )

May 19th, 2006, 07:14
He even insults like boygeorge, maybe he's a long lost twin. Actually if you had any brain matter yourself then I might feel insulted but I find you laughable.

catawampuscat
May 20th, 2006, 10:11
trolling, trolling....can you imagine spending the day on one of Monty's "a cruising we will go" boat trips with
the 6' 7" giant and the lardass and go a-trolling, right into insanity.. let me tell you , this is sea sickness.... :cat:

May 20th, 2006, 15:59
trolling, trolling....can you imagine spending the day on one of Monty's "a cruising we will go" boat trips with the 6' 7" giant and the lardass and go a-trolling, right into insanity....

Could it be the inspiration for the new musical, The Pirate Queen?
Or was the Geena Davis movie, Cutthroat Island, an inspiration for the cruise?...considering that members of Sawatdee might be piped aboard.
(Hey, Spike, if you ever decide to rename the board, there you go!)
Anyway, it sounds simply too, too glorious!

Darn! Too bad it's the day of the year I do the dusting....
If my cat will hold still long enough. :cat:

May 21st, 2006, 18:41
Apparently MONTY S arranging a day cruise,already JOLYJACKTAR ,MYSELF,LMTU ,EDITH are going on it....

boygorge;
Look again.
I said I was busy that day--Shaving the toilet! (Or did I say, doing the dusting with my pussy?...)
But if Pearl and Aunty Acid are going, I may change my mind.
I'm sure, between the three of us, we can dump you overboard-And hope you land--face down--with your arse keeping you afloat...head underwater!...
But might your gut keep you afloat too, I wonder?
Gee, I hadn't thought of that: you'd be spinning like the pestle of a boar in rut!
As might the air in your head keep you above water!...until a whaling ship harpoons you,
thinking you are, Moby Duck: The Chicken of the Sea!.?..?...?....?.....?......?.......?
:idea: On second thought, I think I'll stay home and curl up with a good...trick.