PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour in Pattaya.

bucknaway
April 22nd, 2012, 13:21
I was just remembering Pattaya and wanted to take a short walk down memory lane. Where to start? I know, lets start in the morning just after waking up in a bright and sunny condo bordering Jomtien beach with an unobstructed view to the beach chairs, vendors and relaxers below.

It was either the sun flooding the room with the new days sunshine, or maybe it was my phone ringing that woke me. Perhaps it could even have been the handsome and sexy guy laying next to me that woke me up. No matter what it was the fact remains that it is a new day full of possibilities and a city full of Thai guys that are looking for the same thing I am. Someone to have fun with and create memorable moments.

So it's a new day and a new day brings on new guys to meet, places to go and things to do. So me and my friend, who's name escapes me, climb out of bed. No sex as I have to save my energy for the fun that comes. I wrap a towel around myself to make coffee and offer him breakfast as he makes his way to the shower. He accepts the offer of instant noodles and coffee and tells me he must go to work soon. That is good news for me because it means that he must leave and I can search out new guys and new adventures.

Finished his shower, my friend and I have towels around our waists and go to set on the balcony and sip coffee, he also lights a cigarette and make small talk. I notice his cigarette pack is near empty and joke with him about smoking. He mentions to me that he needs more cigarettes but has no money and asks if I can give him 250 baht for cigarettes. I give him money but I forget how much. Soon but not too soon he is pulling on his pants asking me what I will do today? I try to make my day sound as innocent as possible but he smiles and jokes that I will find another guy. Although I deny it I think we both know it is true. Once we say goodbye and he is out the door, I am on my Ipad and at my PC checking my mail and reading messages from guys I nave yet to meet.

I have difficulty pulling myself away from the PC and getting in the shower. I want to make it to the beach to eat breakfast, get a early massage from one of the cute guys that offer massage along the beach and with some luck I may meet a guy while sitting in the beach chair. I also want to have a drink or two at a few of the Jomtien gay bars and flirt with the guys as I make my way to the Sauna and after the Sauna I want to make it to the mall to do some clothes shopping to be ready for a night of bar hopping.

Just as I am about to log off the PC and put down my Ipad, I get a message on Grindr from a guy that works on the beach and wants to come to my condo for some fun. So I give him my room info and we are to meet in an hour. I shower and shave and put on some clothes and wait. Will he come? I go to the window and see clouds moving in and it looks like rain. It has now been an hour and I think maybe I should go to the beach but the rain has begun.... 1/2 hour later the rain has stopped and the sun is high in the sky and I can see people on the beach again. I gather my things and :: Bing-Bong! :: It's my door-bell. I go to the door it is the guy from Grindr. I welcome him to the room and offer him a drink. We sit and make small talk and exchange compliments. Soon he is pulling off his shirt telling me he must soon return to the beach because he told his boss that he had to go back to his room. Off come his clothes as he enters the shower.

Once we are done our fun and he is headed out the door, I take a quick shower and prepare to head to the beach just as I get a SMS from a guy I must have talked to before. He wants to meet me and only has a short amount of time. I tell him I want to go to the beach but he asks me if I want to meet him or did I tell him lie? I tell him I do want to meet him and give him my room number. Soon he is at the door and I offer him a drink as he toes off his shoes at the door and walks to me in the kitchen. I pour him a glass of coke and he takes at. We exchange compliments and go to sit on the balcony and talk. We soon head in and pull the curtains tight as we both strip. Lucky for me that I made the bed before he arrived because he and I make a mess of it.

Again I am at the door saying goodbye to another guy who's name I don't know. I go back to the bed and clean all evidence of sex. I even empty the trash of condom wrappers as I have found that guys will look there out of cursorily. Once everything is in its place and the room is presentable again I take my shower and prepare myself for the beach.

Headed out the door of the condo to the beach my phone rings. I answer it and have a difficult time trying to communicate with the caller. The seem to speak little English and I can't speak any Thai. I make my way to the elevator and try to explain to the caller that I will lose signal soon because I go to the elevator but I am not sure if they understand. The elevator cuts the signal and ends the call. On the ground floor the guards acknowledge me with a greeting and a salute. I smile and nod back at them and make my way to the beach. For a moment I toy with the idea of sitting in a different section but just as I consider it the touts from the area I sat in yesterday are greeting me with a smile and a wave asking about my morning and what they can get for me. One guy is positioning the large umbrella to shade my seat as another prepares my seat with my towel and another is bringing the drink I asked for and setting it on my table. The others have left my side to attend to others as one lingers and seems to flirt with me as he does with everyone, but still I enjoy it.

As I strip down to my swimsuit and pull out my earbuds, a cute guy is offering me a massage. I consider it but I think maybe a cuter guy will come along so I refuse his offer. He leaves and I start to regret my decision to reject his offer but soon another guy comes along and offers me a massage. Again I refuse the offer and think maybe it is too soon and I gamble that there will be a cuter guy to come along. A couple hours go by, many vendors and masseuse come along and I send them all away but now I notice the time. I still have to get a massage, have a few drinks in Jomtien complex and go to the sauna & mall. I had better pick a guy to massage me before it is too late and I regret being so picky and refusing so many attractive guys offer to massage me so I accept the offer of massage from one of the guys that asked me earlier. The massage was awful but the guy was cute. I only let him complete 1/2 of the massage before I got up. He was a bit concerned and was not too happy that I ended the massage. I smiled and thanked him and paid him for the massage and gave him a standard tip. I go back to my chair and gather my things. A guy comes up to me and we make small talk. He is a handsome guy and soon I am buying him a drink and offering him the menu to order some food. I assume he is a moneyboy. He does not tell me he is a moneyboy but he has no job to speak off and has no money for food or drink.

I offer him the chance to come to my room with me so that I can change. I lie to him and tell him that I have to meet friends later. I told him that because I still wanted to stay on my plan of flirting with the bar guys and going to the Sauna. We make our way to my room and I know right away that I have to keep an eye on this guy. He is scoping out the room. He asks to use the bathroom and as he enters I go to my bedroom because the bathroom has a 2nd door that opens to it. Just as I enter the bedroom the bathroom door opens and we both enter the bedroom at the same time and I take note of the look of fear and surprise on his face. Now I want him gone.

My new friend returns to the bathroom and I begin to change into street clothes. The bathroom door opens and my new friend is there with a towel around his waist and nothing else on. He drops the towel and tells me he wants sex with me. I remind him that I must meet my friends and reluctantly he returns to the bathroom to get dressed. This time I find him sneaking around in the kitchen.... We hug and he whimpers that he has no money. No money for food. No money for room. No money for family and he not feel good. He asks for 200 baht. We walk out of the condo together and once we are near the police box on the beach, I give him 400 baht which seems to bring great joy to his face and we walk our separate ways. This would not be the last encounter I will have with this guy but I don't know that yet.

I make my way to Jomtien complex. As I enter the complex I am greeted by a guy I offed and had sex with last year. He hugs me and introduces me to his coworkers. I slip him a few hundred baht and slip from his grasp as he whispers for me to off him. I make my way to one of the host bars and allow myself to be beckoned in. I am the only customer and all the guys seem to be focused on me till one of them wipes my face with a cold wipe and then sits next to me. Before long I buy them a drink and they are telling me they want me to fuck them and I should off them. I tell them I am bottom and they then tell me they always wanted to fuck a black guy and I should off them. The more I refused the lower his tip asking price went. I left there and let myself get beckoned into another host bar. In this bar I found a very attractive and masculine guy that carried himself with confidence but was very approachable. I liked him and we seem to hit it off but I wanted to make it to the Sauna so I said goodbye and off I went to Sansuk.

I made my way to Sansuk Sauna and had a look around. The floor plan seem to be different from the last time I was there and I don't think I like it. There were a lot of guys there to flirt with but I found myself sitting infront of the TV. I did meet a strong and masculine Thai guy there and we made a date for dinner and as I was making a date with him I thought back about the guy form the host bar I had met. So I left Sansuk and returned to Jomtien complex. As I approached the host bar, the guy I liked came out to greet me. He told me he wanted to go with me so I told him to get his things. I paid his off and climbed on the back of his motorbike and we went to my condo an had wild sex. I tipped him and stuck to the lie that I had to meet friends but in truth I wanted to barhop and meet other guys.

We left and I took a motorbike taxi to the mall to do some shopping and hired another motorbike taxi to take me back to my room. It was now about close to 10pm and I didn't want to be late in the bar hopping fun. So after a quick shower and change of clothes I hopped onto the back of a baht bus and made my way to walking street where I could go into sensory overload of nightlife fun. Once it is time I would make my way to see a show in one of the gay bars in Boyztown. Then it is off to Sunee Plaza to tip the gogo goys and maybe off one.. It's a little after 11 and I go past the one gogo bar I want to stop at and go to a bar I want to try before I settle on the one I truly want to go to.

I settle down in one of the gogo bars and unfortunately I attract the attention of the feminine guys who won't leave my side. I notice one dancer who talks to me as he dances before me. Turns out that I had gone upstairs with him the year before. We didn't have sex but we came close. It always tickles me that Thai guys can remember so many different people. I leave his bar and make my way back to the gogo bar I wanted to stop at only to find them closed... UGH.... I decide to go back to Boyztown even though I wanted to make a night of Boyztown the coming night but the best plans never seem to always work out.

I make my way to Happy Place and once inside find a masculine guy that reminds me of a Latino guy that I once had a crush on. Well I decide to off him. We leave the bar and go to walking street so that I can buy food for the night staff at my condo. Once I buy some food we catch a baht bus back to my condo. I drop the food off to the guards and we go up to my room. He wastes no time in stripping and showering and once he is done I start my shower. I find him on the balcony smoking and watching the beach below. I join him and soon we are touching each other on the balcony. We move our fun inside and have our fun.

It's about 2:00 am. He can't stay so I tip him and we say goodbye. I climb back in bed only to hear a knock on the door. Who could it be? Is it the guards? Did something happen? I go to the door and find standing before me the guy I had met along the beach the night before. He was a construction worker that lived in one of the shacks of a construction site. I met him when he was out drinking with friends one night on the beach. I was returning to my room alone after a night of bar hopping. I saw them outside the 7-11 and decided to buy them some food and drinks. I gave them the bag of food without stopping to talk. Once they realized what I had given them they shouted their thanks to me but I kept walking. One of them broke away from their group and walked with me. One thing led to another and he ended up in my bed.

Here he was again at 3am at my door... uninvited... I should have sent him away but I welcomed him in. I forget what we said to each other. He tugged at his clothes as if to ask if it would be ok if he took them off and I nodded my approval. I was back in bed as he came out of the shower. He slipped into bed next to me. I turned off the light and felt him wrap his arm around me and spoon up behind me. Almost at the level of a whisper he tells me that he is out of cigarettes and wants 250 baht. "Okay" I say and soon we both went to sleep.

RonanTheBarbarian
April 22nd, 2012, 19:17
Good story bucknaway.

I feel exhausted just reading it!

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 04:19
Glad to know fiction writing isn't dead.

bucknaway
April 23rd, 2012, 04:35
To you it's fiction and to me it is just an average day in Thailand. :dontknow:

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 04:42
yeah, right. :wav:

April 23rd, 2012, 04:44
What it needed was a naked Arab boy playing the flute with his arse.

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 04:46
now that would have made it believeable :dontknow:

bucknaway
April 23rd, 2012, 05:17
I think it is a highly paid compliment to allege that my reality is the stuff that your dreams are made of :) :3some:
And this was not my best night!

April 23rd, 2012, 06:04
isnt it funny how we belive some things but not others ???????
by that i mean none of us disbelive what a447 writes .. its hot off the press .. what reporting is all about ...
then theres ... i was just remembering pattaya stuff ... which no one belives ..
maybe less is more ..
maybe the important things become less important .. i mean who can remember all the names off all the boys someone may or may not have slept with in a day !!!! cant be easy .. but knowing someone needs 250 baht for some cigarettes .. well its sure as hell not something id forget !would you :dontknow: ..
maybe a447 has gotten you green bucky ??/ never mind theres always next time .

bucknaway
April 23rd, 2012, 06:05
I will add this. Should any poster read my thread and wonder if these two guys know what they are talking about, know that they are known to be negative to others and quick to level insults.

My post is true and there is no reason for me to post a fictional account of my time in Pattaya. This post won't bring me money, fame or accolades. I simply go to Thailand to have a good time and I always seem to find it -- In abundance!

Ignore the old guys... To them having 2 bowel movements in the same day is something of legend :rolling:

bucknaway
April 23rd, 2012, 06:16
Brithai, I am bad with names. I don't think I could ever remember the names of guys I know for only a few hours.

Before when I use to post about my times in Thailand, I found that I gave too much information and the people I wrote about could easily be identified. Now when I write, I try to do it so that no one can be identified... No one but me.

I know that most guys here only have enough energy to visit one or two bars and having sex with more than 2 guys in a day would kill them, but I am not of that age yet.

Even now I am in the gym 3 hours a day 4 days a week to build a body for sin. The sin that I know I will find on the streets of Bangkok and Pattaya.

I have such a unbelievable time in Thailand that I tend to believe everything people write about their trips. Why would they lie?

April 23rd, 2012, 06:35
why would they lie indeed .. and more to the point .. why would they need to post about it ???
why do you feel the need to tell the world how many guys you have paid to shag on holiday ??
lets be honest .. if you feel the need to tell anyone then that kinda makes you a boaster ? so if someone has a better boast than you. then you need to out boast the other boaster .. at the end off the day is anyone really that impressed by what you say ?? some might be but most do the same things themself without the need to tell all and sundry ...
you go to the gym 3 times a week to give yourself the perfect body to take on the sex city that is pattaya .. all that time working out to hone yourself to perfection .. then after all that work you are so insecure you feel to need to boast !!
maybe a visit to the quack is in order ??
there are guys in here who are much older than you who fuck just as many guys as you claim too .. yet they dont feel the need to shout it out .. why do you have such a need ??

bucknaway
April 23rd, 2012, 06:42
I do it because I enjoy reading about all things Thaialnd. I like seeing life through another guys eyes. If there is a thread I begin to read that turns out to not be my cup of tea, I stop reading and move on.

There is no set subject requirement of the message board other than to relate the post to Gay Thailand.

On this board we talk about the bars, we talk about the guys, we talk about the places we stay and what we do while there. It is not too far a leap to see why I would tell my own story. :hello2:

a447
April 23rd, 2012, 15:07
I know that most guys here only have enough energy to visit one or two bars and having sex with more than 2 guys in a day would kill them

How do you know that?

April 23rd, 2012, 15:16
I know that most guys here only have enough energy to visit one or two bars and having sex with more than 2 guys in a day would kill them

How do you know that?

Well, remember when Bucky told us that when he struts his stuff through Sunee, the boys all leave their punters to dash out into Soi VC hoping to grope him?
My guess is that he insists they relate the sexual habits and performance of "most" SGT members to be allowed to touch.
Hence, just like Criswell, he knows all.

:occasion9:

Manforallseasons
April 23rd, 2012, 15:40
Well I don't know about you, but I like Latintopxxx tales more.

Rene
April 23rd, 2012, 15:59
Bucknaway, I liked your post. When you get around to it, please post more of your adventures. Ignore the barking of the rabid dogs.

travelerjim
April 23rd, 2012, 17:01
Bucknaway, I liked your post. When you get around to it, please post more of your adventures. Ignore the barking of the rabid dogs.

Bucky,

Same-same here...
your post is most welcomed... :hello2:
and I am certain what you are saying is actually what happened, :party
you lucky fella :-)

Take good care, Enjoy Thailand...
and the condo you have selected for your adventures in Pattaya is ideal for you!

tj

April 23rd, 2012, 17:22
...these two guys...are known to be negative to others and quick to level insults.

....my reality is the stuff that your dreams are made of...

...to them having 2 bowel movements in the same day is something of legend...

..most guys here only have enough energy to visit one or two bars and having sex with more than 2 guys in a day would kill them...

[attachment=0:140zm0rp]421127_315927541790497_154798077903445_863508_9950 9498_n.jpg[/attachment:140zm0rp]

bucknaway
April 23rd, 2012, 18:00
Okay, I'm done apologizing for the fun I have in Thailand. I'm going back to telling as much as I can about my life and times in Thailand. Some of you will be able to relate and others will get mad and rebel but at any rate I will have shared with those that are interested.

And yes, there will be sex! Hehehe

Thai Dyed
April 23rd, 2012, 19:30
No need to apologize for anything bucknaway. It's the psychopaths on the board who are the most negative, and there is no need whatsoever to pay any attention to them. Go on having fun and come back and write about your memories here. Most of us enjoy hearing what you have to say.

Neal
April 23rd, 2012, 19:52
PS Bucknaway introduced himself to me on that trip. Excellent body and is proud of it. He made a stop by my bar almost every night during that trip.

April 23rd, 2012, 20:33
daboss no one doubts the fact bucky goes to pattaya or that he has plenty of sex while hes there .. and yes ive seen his pictures .. he does indeed have a fine body . tho i much prefer the twinky boys..
its more the case as to why he has to exagerate so much that i find hard to get !!!!
then again as ive said before im not that much into reading about other peoples sex lives ..
ooo then you say well dont read it ... well if i didnt read it but just read the other comments id have no idea as to what was going on ...

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 20:52
well, I've re-read the OP, and still don't believe that all of those incidents happened on one day. I can't say they didn't happen at all, but I don't believe the OP had sex with 3 different guys before he left his room. And if I found a guy uninvited outside my door at 3.00am, I'd have serious questions for the security guys I'd bought all that food for.

Davidjewel
April 23rd, 2012, 20:54

How do you know that?

Well, remember when Bucky told us that when he struts his stuff through Sunee, the boys all leave their punters to dash out into Soi VC hoping to grope him?
My guess is that he insists they relate the sexual habits and performance of "most" SGT members to be allowed to touch.
Hence, just like Criswell, he knows all.

Oh so it comes back to the groping nights in Sunee. I was there...it happened to Buck..and it happened to me...get over yourself.

lukylok
April 23rd, 2012, 22:17
Well I don't know about you, but I like Latintopxxx tales more.

There is a big difference : many people of this board have met Bucky, he is real. Can you say the same of Latintop ?

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 22:31
The question was not whether the OP was a real person, but if his post was completely true. Elements of it may be true, but I don't believe it all happened in one day as he claims. That was my original criticism and I stand by it.

Smiles
April 23rd, 2012, 22:36
Just to show I'm a serial contrarian, not believing when the general hoard is all-believin' . . . I must say that Bucknaway and his latter-day handle have been writing these cruising-for-sex styled shenanigans for years now. They vary in content (of the encounters that is), but not in style nor vigour nor humour and I applaud his excellent sense of depravity.
:bis: :bis:
I like, and believe his sex stories a great deal, and although Bucknaway is totally fucked in the head when it comes to his take on the 'N' word . . . that's another story, best left to the Search Engine.

thailuv
April 23rd, 2012, 22:44
The question was not whether the OP was a real person, but if his post was completely true. Elements of it may be true, but I don't believe it all happened in one day as he claims. That was my original criticism and I stand by it.

Well thats your opinion and now that you have stated it there is no point harping on about it. Please kindly allow the rest of us to enjoy the thread since you obviously have nothing to contribute besides playing spoiler. I have been reading this forum for years but was compelled to register an account when I realised a troll was about to spoil (once again) my enjoyment of a thread. It's not just this thread there are many others where you only contribute acrimony. If you have nothing positive to contribute then be like me and be a silent forum reader. Good grief :angryfire:

April 23rd, 2012, 23:18
PS Bucknaway introduced himself to me on that trip. Excellent body and is proud of it..

I feel this is a very unfair comment.
Bucknaway is not the only person on SGT proud of having an "excellent body".
It's just that most of the others keep their "excellent body" under the floorboards.

Brad the Impala
April 23rd, 2012, 23:19
Why do some of you guys have to take this so seriously. Bucky wrote an entertaining account of his day, there might or might not be embellishment. Who cares, it was fun to read about, and it could well all be true. Good on him, and thanks for the entertainment.

April 23rd, 2012, 23:24
someones easy to please ... the reason i dont get to excited about *sexy* posts is because like most members on here ive been there and done it ... i cant find any titillation in stories ...

thailuv
April 24th, 2012, 00:43
You do realise that some forum members here have blogs which we read religiously, they are merely trying to share the fun. If it does not interest you then ignore there is no need to weigh in that it does no interest you

cdnmatt
April 24th, 2012, 01:02
Thanks for the nice post bucky, and great read! Keep posting!

As for the rest, I can't really understand why you'd think that's fake. It all sounds plausible to me. Maybe the 3am construction guy is a bit out there, but considering Pattaya, that's definitely still within the realm of reality.

He's not a 68yo, 290lbs fat slob. The way I envision him at least, good looking late 30s, takes care of his body, knows how to dress, well composed, fairly generous, etc. If that's you in the gay parts of Pattaya, you'll most definitely get preferential treatment from the Thai boys, without question. I'm not as outgoing as him, but I could have very easily experienced the same or better during my Pattaya days, if I wanted. It's Pattaya, it's not hard.

And for the groping thing, I thought they did that for everyone, but I guess not. But yeah, I couldn't walk 20m in Sunnee without someone grabbing my crotch or ass. I just thought they did that for everyone...

April 24th, 2012, 01:08
Well, this 'boys rushing out of their bars into the street to grope you' thing - I could accept if it was just me, if I wasn't "grope-able" - then fair enough.

What I can't understand is that not only has it never happened to me, it has never happened to anybody I know, and since I don't walk about with my eyes closed - how come I've never even seen it happening to anybody else, ever.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

April 24th, 2012, 01:23
late 30's ??? i thought bucky was 50 now :dontknow: as for how he dresses .. ive no idea as ive never seen him .. but id assume you must have done matt as you seem to know what he wears when hes out :dontknow:
also as scotty says ive also never seen anyone getting gropped in the sunee sois ..
tho im sure it happens to everyone once they take a seat in a bar .. i must say its also nice of buckys mate davidjewel making his 14 post in 8 years to defend his friend ... (whats that all about ?)
id also imagine the old fat slobs would have not to much trouble getting laid ... i thought pattaya was all about the money ...
and whats this buying some food for a group of builders standing outside a 7/11 all about ??
how condescending is that ?? more chance of a punch in the chops than a shag for doing that ...
still as long as you are helping some of the memebers of STF get off then keep up the *good* work bucky !!!!

joe552
April 24th, 2012, 01:44
scotty, if we happened to be in Pattaya at the same time, I'd grope ya, but only if you were wearing your kilt :occasion9:

April 24th, 2012, 01:58
scotty, if we happened to be in Pattaya at the same time, I'd grope ya, but only if you were wearing your kilt :occasion9:

That's the best offer I've had in years

joe552
April 24th, 2012, 02:03
well, I wouldn't charge too much - I'm a man of simple tastes.

Brad the Impala
April 24th, 2012, 03:17

That's the best offer I've had in years

That's something everyone can believe!

joe552
April 24th, 2012, 03:40
aw, thanks Brad - at least we're believable :occasion9:

christianpfc
April 24th, 2012, 04:44
Thank you, bucknaway, for sharing your experiences.

It would be a bit too much for me, but I'm sure what you reported is possible.

and although Bucknaway is totally fucked in the head when it comes to his take on the 'N' word . . . that's another story, best left to the Search Engine.
Can you elaborate on this? I've no idea what you are talking about.

bucknaway
April 24th, 2012, 08:12
Thanks guys, I appreciate the words of support. It is a shame that a person can't post on the board without having to suffer attacks. I use to be attacked for changing my avatar.. I stopped changing it. I was attacked for talking about my gym routine so I stopped talking about it. I was attacked for making my posts too sexually erotic so I cut out the details of the sexual activity. Now I am being attacked because I try not to waste a single moment of my holiday and their mind can't conceive that what I post is fact? Well... What can I do? In all honesty I toned down and left out some things like the offers I turned down and the guy that worked at the beach chairs that wanted to meet me when he was off work but I made an excuse not to meet him because he was just a bit too ladylike for me.

I tried to please the non-sharing attackers and I am done. They don't share much of anything but they want to control what I share through their nasty comments, insults and accusations turning this thread into a 3 page fight... And a fight over what? A day of my life in Pattaya? Really? 3 pages of fighting because I wanted to share?

Well from this point on I plan to simply drop a post and move on. I'm not going to fight internet trolls or grumpy old men who want to spread their suffering.

So to all you that appreciate it when board members share a tale or two on the board, know that I will continue to post. And to all the nasty trolls who sit at the keyboard ready to attack, destroy and attempt to spread misery, know that I will be back.

Thai Dyed
April 24th, 2012, 11:29
Now you've got it bucknaway! Don't stop posting. In fact please continue and know that most of us love all the details of your encounters.

As for the nitwit trolls, don't respond or explain yourself to them. IGNORE THEM! They hate that.

Be aware that most people on the board enjoy your contributions here.

cdnmatt
April 24th, 2012, 13:05
Well, this 'boys rushing out of their bars into the street to grope you' thing - I could accept if it was just me, if I wasn't "grope-able" - then fair enough.

What I can't understand is that not only has it never happened to me, it has never happened to anybody I know, and since I don't walk about with my eyes closed - how come I've never even seen it happening to anybody else, ever.

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Really? While you're walking past a gogo bar in Sunnee, where there's say 6 staff hanging around outside, none of them have ever ran up and grabbed your crotch? Again, I just assumed they did that to everyone. Maybe they're just respecting their elders. You know how Thais are big on that. :)

as for how he dresses .. ive no idea as ive never seen him .. but id assume you must have done matt as you seem to know what he wears when hes out

Considering he goes to the gym a few times a week, and apparently changes clothes a few times a day, yes, I'm going to make the wild assumption that he dresses quite nicely.

Be aware that most people on the board enjoy your contributions here.

Count me in.

latintopxxx
April 24th, 2012, 14:39
So some people find having sex 3 times a day unbelievable...?!..when in Thailand I find that's the norm...why else would I visit?? Sex tourist personified!! and the Thai's certainly know how to cater for my tastes..no sooner have I pushed a spent one off me there's another smiley number eager to jump one!!
Haters...you have been to Thailand???

So some people have taken a walk down sunee and never been approached/surrounded by a boy/boys and been groped????
There can only be 2 explanations...you must put emit a toxic personality or your personal hygiene attracts flies!! ....or a 3rd one....Haters...you have been to Thailand???? Haven't you??

Haters..if you throw money around just about anything is possible...

joe///scotty boy...terribly dissapointed with your contribution...what seems to be the issue...kamagra no longer taking effect??

April 24th, 2012, 14:56
... Maybe they're just respecting their elders. You know how Thais are big on that. :)....

You see, it's resorting to comments like that which (far from making the Sunee Plaza groping stories more believeable) actually re-inforces my belief that it's a pile of hot and steaming bullshit which is being served up. :dontknow:

Since you ask, I repeat - NO, I have never seen boys rushing out of their bars into Soi VC to grope passing strangers.
As for Sunee door staff - YES, they try to drag you in (but are nowhere near as persistent as Soi Twilight - where I have felt wandering hands under my kilt) - but I have yet to see Sunee boys dash into the middle of the street to grope passers-by, which you say is a common occurence.

LatintopXXX - I do not do drugs whether Kamagra or anything else, don't judge others by your own standards.
My personality is just fine, as is my personal hygiene - of course the latter could be assisted by the fact that, unlike some, I do not seek out and ride Romanian sewer boys.
I'm touched that you speculate on what might be so unattractive about me, that boys don't rush out into the street to feel me up.
But, conversely, ought you not to consider what is is about you (and the others who agree with you) that marks you out as being such an obvious degenerate homosexualist that complete strangers feel able to rush up and just grope you?
Further, I don't think anybody but the most insane person on SGT thinks I have not been to Thailand - on the other hand a number of posters have indicated serious suspicions as to whether YOU have been in the places you say you have been on the dates you say you were there.

martin911
April 24th, 2012, 15:54
Bucky --
Moany old jealous farts who are not in Thailand and cannot enjoy the pleasures that are here --thats the MAIN reason this has descended into a 3/4 page topic -

They are the same guys again and again- constantly sniping away and I dont rem the last time any of them contributed anything new or positive to this forum .

martin911
April 24th, 2012, 16:00
someones easy to please ... the reason i dont get to excited about *sexy* posts is because like most members on here ive been there and done it ... i cant find any titillation in stories ...

Care to titillate the rest of us here then with a few of your own experiences ?? ( make them up if you have too ,anything to get away from the negativity )

April 24th, 2012, 17:35
Bucky --Moany old jealous farts who are not in Thailand and cannot enjoy the pleasures that are here --

I may be wrong but I don't think Bucky is in Thailand at the present time - I got the impression he was reminiscing from previous trips :dontknow:
If so, I guess he is just a nostalgic fart whereas the "cynics" are apparently jealous farts.
Maybe he can clarify.

What exactly is it I'm supposed to be jealous of anyway - getting my balls felt whilst walking down the street?
I can live happily without that, dunno about you :dontknow:

martin911
April 24th, 2012, 20:45
Dear me scotty ,why would you possibily think i might be reffering to you eh ?? :laughing3: :laughing3:

Well at least his nostalgic reminiscing makes for pleasant positive reading material --NOT the usual negative sniping that comes from the moany old farts (not cynics , just moany!!)

And there IS MUCH MORE to Thailand than having your balls felt while walking down the street -- :laughing3:

Davidjewel
April 24th, 2012, 21:14
[quotei must say its also nice of buckys mate davidjewel making his 14 post in 8 years to defend his friend ... (whats that all about ?)
[/quote]

Little one...I've been around since the early days of dreaded ned and the original Pattaya board, so know your audience before you post. As for defending Bucky, I have neither the need or desire to "defend" Bucky...he does quite well on his own and without my input. My note was addressed to Scotty who seems to find it hard to believe someone can be groped on the streets of Sunee. Just because it doesn't happen to you....doesn't mean it doesn't happen. It happend to Buck one night, and the following night it happened to both of us. We're both young, attractive with good body's...and we're in Sunee Plaza for gods sake...what's so hard to believe???

April 24th, 2012, 23:08
well im not a lot older than you i think?? .. 50 tho im sure your so long in the tooth on the boards you'd know that anyway ... i consider myself to be getting on a bit ... bucky is 3 years younger than me ..so id not personally consider him to be young ..
no idea how old you are but if you're hanging about with bucky id take a guess your closer to his age than 20 ...
as scotty says i have also not seen anyone run into the middle of the soi grabbing hold of someones cock !!! if it happens to you then good luck with it .. and if you wasnt and dont need to help out bucky .. why did you :dontknow:
as for writing sex stories .. i dont wanna read em .. and if some posters/readers on here do infact enjoy it .. read on ... but dont have a go at someone like latin who may or may not be talking shit .. just enjoy it .. enjoy what he does to the boys ..
and dont pretend your not loving it ..

April 25th, 2012, 00:03
Scotty who seems to find it hard to believe someone can be groped on the streets of Sunee. Just because it doesn't happen to you....doesn't mean it doesn't happen. We're both young, attractive with good body's...what's so hard to believe???

Ha ha hell I'm neither of the above three things and it happened to me last week! :-) he he to the point of my actually sitting outside a bar in Sunee last week with one bar guy while his other bar guy mate sat and stroked me to what I can only describe as a quite impressive erection that he had created while his freind was away getting the drinks, ha ha I'd love to claim all the glory there but have to admit it was almost entirely kamagra fuelled and nothing to do with how hot the guy was ....but hey it got me some pleasing compilements none the less :-) so yeah Sunee and ball grabbing, yeah I think we can all agree that it does happen ......and certainly BY me if not by the boys lol :-)

April 25th, 2012, 00:06
yes NIGUY but as i said before .. it happen in the bars we've all been there .. .. they are talking about being leap on whilst walking down the middle of the road ... slightly different no ??

April 25th, 2012, 00:10
I think everyone's being much too literal, I don't think anyone's suggesting that the guys are running out of every bar and groping every customer as they walk past, likewise I think it's well accepted that if you're walking down the Soi and perhaps a few guys are standing on the outer edge of the their bar one of them either for fun or just they want to ( especially if you're a black guy I'm guessing ? ) simply grab your cock and balls in a playful way and suggest you come in - or just actually grab them for "fun" - surely no one thinks that doesn't happen ?? as it SO does as surely we've all seen it 100 times before - no ? Or maybe I ( and the others it applies) to just attract a certain type of guy lol :-)

April 25th, 2012, 00:19
...I don't think anyone's suggesting that the guys are running out of every bar and groping...

Really?

One thing I am getting tired of is getting groped by strangers in Sunee.....when I was walking through Sunee, guys bolted from their stools and seem to race over to me with their hands stretched out and aimed at my crotch. I think I heard my penis scream from fright....It's My Damn Crotch! Keep your dirty little grabbing hands off it! It's MINE!

cdnmatt
April 25th, 2012, 00:24
I think everyone's being much too literal, I don't think anyone's suggesting that the guys are running out of every bar and groping every customer as they walk past, likewise I think it's well accepted that if you're walking down the Soi and perhaps a few guys are standing on the outer edge of the their bar one of them either for fun or just they want to ( especially if you're a black guy I'm guessing ? ) simply grab your cock and balls in a playful way and suggest you come in - or just actually grab them for "fun" - surely no one thinks that doesn't happen ?? as it SO does as surely we've all seen it 100 times before - no ? Or maybe I ( and the others it applies) to just attract a certain type of guy lol :-)

Yeah, I don't quite understand either. It's no problem for people to believe they can walk 5 feet into a bar, sit down, call an 18yo in his tighty whities over, and literally jerk him off in public view. That's believable, but for some reason, it's incomprehensible some of the doormen run out a few steps, and cop a quick feel for shits & giggles, and to get your attention.

*shrug*

April 25th, 2012, 00:28
No, what's incomprehensible is the allegation that boys are "bolting from their stools" to grope passers-by, in the middle of the street - which is exactly what was suggested.

April 25th, 2012, 01:08
But come on Scotty that DOES happen.....I'm not saying every boy in every bar ( and I don't think the OP "actually" meant that either and perhaps he's being taking too literally but surely we've all seen the odd guy or guys ( as Matt says just for shit and giggles ( great expression :-) jumping up if their bored and you're walking past and doing the "ohhh you sexy man, I like you" routine while maybe playfully groping you either just for fun or to get you into the bar - I honestly have seen ( and felt ) that so many times I've lost count, I just laugh and usally do the same back and I take it in the fun playful way it was meant, I don't think anyone's implying Sunee is filled with cock hungry boy whores.......oih hold on I may have just shot myself in the foot there somewhere !! lol :-)

April 25th, 2012, 01:12
Oh and on totally seperate note I guess re Sunee I think I'm due a medal for breaking the mould there as much to my own surprise I ended up offing a 35 !! year old very average looking ( ok ugly) bar guy from one of the Sunee bars last week ( I'm not sure who was more surprised, him or me!,) and even the other bar boys shouted at him in Thai as to who was the crazy Farang offing such an old guy lol (he told me later) but I'm delighted to say that we spent a lovely few days together ( in between me having to see "freinds" etc of course) - so is that a record ?- offing a 35 year old from Sunee ??? - the one benefit being of course ( apart from he was a nice guy and we had a good time) was that I could walk down the streets beside Sunee without the residents looking at me like a Pedo ( which I'm NOT lol) exiting Sunee for once ! lol

joe552
April 25th, 2012, 02:12
what you mean, NIrish Guy, is that no-one is safe while you're around.

latintopxxx
April 25th, 2012, 02:57
Haters and contrarians...scotty...joe....too dissapointing...you'r making fools of yourselves....now try to act grown up and apologise to bucky....and congratulate him on his stamina.....

joe552
April 25th, 2012, 03:05
So sorry I disappoint you, latintop, but I think I can live with it.

If you can't see the difference between the OP and NIrish Guy's posts, that's your problem. Who's going to come on here to boast about having a great time with an ugly guy, as NI guy did? His posts sound real, the OP did not (at least to me). Obviously, others disagree.

April 25th, 2012, 04:14
Poxxxy - I'll gladly apologise when I walk down Soi VC and see bar boys "bolting from their stools" to run into the middle of the Soi to grope passers-by.

Until then, I'm afraid you'll have to wait.

PS I'll be sure to mention the blue moon and the flying pigs in my "apology post".
From now till then I'll maintain radio silence on the matter.

martin911
April 25th, 2012, 04:53
why would you get your knickers in a twist over the words bolting from their stools ??

I saw Buck last year in Bt --he is a muscled toned guy ,(does not look 47yo that what Brit says !! )-- why WOULDNT the bar boys of sunne make a bit of an effort to land a guy like that?????

instead of the usual diet of guys that walk down sunne--- bucky would stand out -thats a fact !!!!

So why would they not jump at him as he has said ????

Can you awnser that ??? you seem to be an authority on sunne /pattaya as to what can happen in the sois (from the far shores of Uk )

-- i dont rem getting groped in sunne too often myself - but it has happened !!!!-the guys will try anything to get attention -

Happens every damm nite im out in Nab/dave/dj etc etc -- thai boys (bar or otherwise ) are NOT SHY -

I dont think necessarily think you have to be young(youngish etc ) for it to happen - one guy thats in clubs(or sunne ) with me has it happen to him also and he was 51 a few months ago

April 25th, 2012, 07:29
what you mean, NIrish Guy, is that no-one is safe while you're around.

well I guess I could have said that, or that my standards were slipping.....and then I remembered that I didn't have any standards to start with so I guess it's not that ! lol

And to be clear I should state that I wasn't "boasting" at offing that guy, just merely laughing at myself at the sheer ridiculousness and irony of offing someone over 23 whilst sitting in a bar in SUNEE !! lol.......actually now that I think of it I wonder is that what happens as one gets older, the "younger" guys you used to off end up getting older keeping pace with you !! - my god that's a shocking thought, lets hope not eh ! :=)

April 25th, 2012, 15:30
why would you get your knickers in a twist over the words bolting from their stools ??

Because I don't believe it - at best I believe it to be an exaggeration - and if that's exaggerated, what else is?
Anyway I've said all I have to say on this topic.

Manforallseasons
April 25th, 2012, 15:39
The O.P. in an earlier post said he was going to 'Happy" a go go bar near Sunee known for very effeminate guys to look for a macho guy. :dontknow:

Neal
April 25th, 2012, 16:04
Is this the quote you were referring to?

I make my way to Happy Place

joe552
April 25th, 2012, 16:30
Since I was the first to question the OP, and in light of some of the responses and PMs from people I trust, I'm prepared to believe that most, if not all, of the OP is true and genuine. At the time it seemed a bit OTT to me, but obviously other posters have had similar experiences. Apologies to Bucknaway for detracting from his post, which while it was unbelieveable to me, was apparently not far off the mark. :notworthy:

Davidjewel
April 25th, 2012, 21:43
well im not a lot older than you i think?? .. 50 tho im sure your so long in the tooth on the boards you'd know that anyway ... i consider myself to be getting on a bit ... bucky is 3 years younger than me ..so id not personally consider him to be young ..
no idea how old you are but if you're hanging about with bucky id take a guess your closer to his age than 20 ...
as scotty says i have also not seen anyone run into the middle of the soi grabbing hold of someones cock !!! if it happens to you then good luck with it .. and if you wasnt and dont need to help out bucky .. why did you :dontknow:
as for writing sex stories .. i dont wanna read em .. and if some posters/readers on here do infact enjoy it .. read on ... but dont have a go at someone like latin who may or may not be talking shit .. just enjoy it .. enjoy what he does to the boys ..
and dont pretend your not loving it ..

Age is merely a number, and in my own world a person's mental capacity determines their age. (dont interpretate that as a slight on you...merely stating my facts) I don't know if you didn't thoroughly read my response or if you (and I suspect you did) embellished my note to your own interpretation. I specifically stated I did NOT need to "defend" Bucky. My note was addressed to Scotty. The fact that I directly quoted him, and addressed my note in the first person, should be a rather obvious indication that I was speaking to him. Although he chose not to respond to my note (as is his choice) publically or privately, it doesn't negate the fact of the note being addressed to him. If I wanted to "defend" Bucky or anyone else on this message board, my literary skills would make it fairly obvious that I was defending someone.

You stated you didn't like the more explicit posts that can be generated on this forum. That's your right, as is your right not to read them. I suggest you continue in that vein of not reading them. If you start to read a note and it goes against your grain...stop reading it and move on to the next note. By reading the note to conclussion and then protesting you didn't like it is rather ascinine. You had ample opportunity to cease reading the alledged "offensive" note, so bemoaning your displeasure after the fact is just silly. As for Latin, I've read his posts and I have neither a positive or negative opionion of him and his posts. If the notes are true then so be it...that's the way he conducts himself in his world. What he does or doesn't do has no bearing or effect on my own sphere of reality so I'm hardly bothered by him or his fonts.

lukylok
April 25th, 2012, 23:59
Since I was the first to question the OP, and in light of some of the responses and PMs from people I trust, I'm prepared to believe that most, if not all, of the OP is true and genuine. At the time it seemed a bit OTT to me, but obviously other posters have had similar experiences. Apologies to Bucknaway for detracting from his post, which while it was unbelieveable to me, was apparently not far off the mark. :notworthy:

Congratulations. It takes a man to recognise an error !!! :love4:
And it is very rare on the boards !

April 26th, 2012, 00:26
.. My note was addressed to Scotty. Although he chose not to respond to my note...

The only reason I didn't respond was that I genuinely didn't think there was anything to respond to :dontknow:

*edited due to parsing being incorrect

Davidjewel
April 26th, 2012, 00:43
...so noted

April 26th, 2012, 00:45
davidjewel now i know why you dont post to often ... dont let me encourage you to do so :alc:

Davidjewel
April 26th, 2012, 00:45

...blessed are the peace makers

bucknaway
April 26th, 2012, 06:08

Wow! I don't know what to say. It is not often that you meet someone with enough integrity to offer an apology. I humbly accept. Thanks!

andrewcraig
April 26th, 2012, 07:14
bucknaway ignore those that don't have a life of their own. their supposedly clever remarks are only clever to them. they are irrelevant.

why this board allows itself to be filled with useless crap from some over important posters is amazing

martin911
April 26th, 2012, 12:45
davidjewel now i know why you dont post to often ... dont let me encourage you to do so :alc:

anyway you might be encouraged likewise ??

Koh Samui Luv
April 26th, 2012, 13:04

I was thinking the exact same thing! With BeachLover and Combat gone, wouldn't it be a blessing if brithai also disappeared from this board.

krobbie
April 26th, 2012, 15:04
... there were five green bottles sitting on the wall,
five green bottles sitting on the wall,
and if one green bottl ................

I'm off to have laugh with mates and leave y'all to it.

Cheers.

Smiles
April 26th, 2012, 19:11
Haters and contrarians ...scotty...joe....too dissapointing...you'r making fools of yourselves....now try to act grown up and apologise to bucky....and congratulate him on his stamina.....
The two types (or descriptions) are not equivalent ... by a long shot.
And as well, the two members ~ and myself, perhaps unknowingly ~ you so off-handedly include above are not 'haters' either: just members, with opinions.

Not sure if you ~ Latinpox that is ~ are American or not, but for the sake of argument I will assume so: Americans bandy the word 'hate' around as if it were on the same descriptive level as many of the other innocuous-but-well-used words in the english language.
Not sure if they mean it really, or are just lazy talkers or writers . . . but I think the word 'hate' should be kept well under-used (if ever), and employed for only the most egregious cases of horrifying behavior.

lonelywombat
April 26th, 2012, 19:15

I was thinking the exact same thing! With BeachLover and Combat gone, wouldn't it be a blessing if brithai also disappeared from this board.

Well said , all of you

April 26th, 2012, 22:58
lonelywombat you are slipping mister .. just look at how many words there that are not copy and paste .. tut tut.

Brad the Impala
April 27th, 2012, 04:24

I could certainly vote for that!

joe552
April 27th, 2012, 05:04
Which is better for the board - someone like brithai who posts and provokes discussion, arguement and leads others to post, or those who post every couple of months to agree with the 'we dont like him, ban him' brigade? A lively board is a successful board. :violent1:

martin911
April 27th, 2012, 14:32
Yes good point Joe --he cert helps to fill out the pages -- nothing wrong with a bit of discussion from all sides

If only he wasnt such a miserable cxxt all the time 555 :evil4:

April 27th, 2012, 14:36
Something wrong with miserable cunts?

Neal
April 27th, 2012, 15:05
Not sure, my brother and sister are ones and I dont like them!

cdnmatt
April 27th, 2012, 15:18
Which is better for the board - someone like brithai who posts and provokes discussion, arguement and leads others to post, or those who post every couple of months to agree with the 'we dont like him, ban him' brigade? A lively board is a successful board.

Not really. Maybe if people like that went away, the board would attract higher quality posters. You know, maybe 'Brad the Impala' would start posting a little more again, or that Ron guy from Vancouver, or krobbie, or whoever. There's loads of those guys who still lurk, see nothing but mentally unstable, childish bullshit being strewn around, and decide to not bother with the board.

Neal
April 27th, 2012, 16:55
Well only to defend myself a wee bit. The second we try to take a heavier hand and do with this board what we would really like to do, several people start yelling "FOUL" to much heavy handed moderation and then others because the amount of posts go down start opening these stupid threads about has this board died because of the number of posts go down. They go way down because all the crap has stopped. How about we start a poll?

joe552
April 27th, 2012, 17:46
Matt, I'd like to hear from some of those guys you mention to see what their take on it is. I think interest in these boards can wax and wane in people. Some people may only check in occasionally, or when they're close to taking a trip to Thailand. Others of us visit quite regularly (too regularly, some might say).

TravellerDave
April 27th, 2012, 23:08
I visit Pattaya every few months and like to keep in touch by reading the posts on websites like this one.

April 28th, 2012, 00:23
thanks joe .. altho i dont need help one of the joys of being a miserable old cunt is that ive got a thick skin...
cdmatt ... ive read many posts from * them that dont post anymore * its really not worth looking back to read what they have written .. and im sure most of them would be clever enough to be able to use the ignor button ...
go look at those who caused the most discussion .. from my time on here that would be LMTU and beachy .. neither of who did much for me ... and yet they had more of the so called intelleged members reply to there posts than any others ..
homertion ( how ever you spell it ) ... was a fake yet he had you all over for ive no idea how long ...
your posts matt are really not so exciting that they get many replys .. is that my fault .. because people wont reply because they are scared of my razor sharp wit* ???
why dont you and your like make the board what it used to be and get all the old timers back in business!!!!!

* whatever
P.S. one thing i have noticed on this board is in fact just how childish the so called clever people are ... by that i mean .. how often do the so called clevers have arguments with there friends etc etcin real life .. then the following hour/day/week ... forget all about it ... and carry on the friendship ???
yet on this board ...you upset someone with a different point of view .. or having a sense of humour .. and you can never be forgiven .. you will be followed from post to post and get slagged on every point of view you might have !!!!!
if thats what you so called clever people want then go for it ....
and for the next person who slags me off .. i look forward to how many agree with you .. but as joe says .. add nothing ....

Brad the Impala
April 28th, 2012, 01:15
I don't post much at the moment because I don't feel that I have much to contribute currently with updates on local travel and scene, as I have been away for the longest period since I first visited Thailand. Unfortunately the board is plagued by those who feel the need to post every day, even if they don't have anything to contribute, except for knocking the posts of others. Their actions are a definite disincentive for posters to continue contributing personal experiences, which are the most enjoyable part of the forum.

I find it sad that Trongpai and others, with genuine, and unique information, found that they preferred not to post here anymore.

April 28th, 2012, 01:26
right brad .. so you dont like people who post to often .. simply because they post ...
the point of a message board is what ?? ... waiting to hear what people did for their two weeks or so on holiday ...
who they fucked .. how many people they fucked in a day ???
which from where i am is all that seems to get people excited on here ...
there is maybe only 1 person who i know of who posts things that are of proper interest with regards to holidays
and that is christianpfc ...
sure the fucking posts may interest some of the more pervy members ... im sure andrex are happy for the business ..
but is any of it actually news ???
i have noticed that you dont like anyone who writes anything mildly amusing ... like many others ..
you dont post because you have nothing to add ... lets all do as you do and only post when something new happens ...
ill get a taxi for daboss now shall i ?? im sure as most things do .. that has gone over your head ... never mind carry on being a bundle of joy.

Neal
April 28th, 2012, 02:48
:sign5: Yes it has Brithai. What is a taxi for me for? :sign5:

April 28th, 2012, 02:58
I'm actually very angry that this topic has gone so far off topic and hasn't been locked, deleted or moved - I think it's a disgrace !!

lol - I am joking of course ( well not about the off topic bit perhaps :-) but am just flagging up "for the record" and to be devils advocate perhaps the absolute absence of any harsh or unnecessary moderation in this ( and several other) posts of late for those who believe "there's too much".

This topic (and many others) have been allowed to run and run and gone so far off topic that I've even forgotten what the actual topic was in the first place and they have still ( been allowed) to tootle on merrily without the need or hand of any draconian interference "from above" so it's maybe not just as harsh as some would (like to) have us believe perhaps - or "maybe" Da Boss is just resting :-)

joe552
April 28th, 2012, 03:01
why lock a topic that people are contributing to? I agree this has moved away from the original 24 hours in Pattaya, but let's call it "organic" posting, rather than something negative :happy7:

Neal
April 28th, 2012, 03:02
Well I tend to hope and think that as with all discussions between adults, topics go a bit wayward but eventually come back to what the title of the topic is. It shows the over moderation we are accused of. :sign5:

April 28th, 2012, 03:03
Did you see my lol there Joe - that's my point exactly, I was flagging up the LACK ( in a good way) of any forced moderation upon us all for those that would try for whatever reason to insist that there is. Maybe someday's Da Boss gets it wrong, it's his board and that will happen as he's only human not a programmed Bot but and by in large I think he does his level best to get it right most of the time so I for one am happy to go with the flow, cut him a bit of slack and just enjoy the board with all it's foibles, good poster and bad, lurkers and flooders and try not to take anything as seriously as some may prefer - IMHO :-)

April 28th, 2012, 03:12
:sign5: Yes it has Brithai. What is a taxi for me for? :sign5:
i meant it went over brads head ... i always thought most things went to your belly :blackeye:
the taxi reference ...is because if posts only happen when something new and exciting happens then the board may as well close now .. as other than the odd bar closing and another taking its place .. not much really happens does it :dontknow:
the original post was about buckys happy hols .. some agree with it .. some dont ... or belive is maybe a better word ..
lets assume we all had belived it .. we'd have had the OP then a few ... wow what a guy .. phewww bucky you must be worn out .. omg buccy i hero worship you ... etc etc etc ... is there really any need for a love in on every post ??
ive read most of the old posts on the board from when it first started .. and to be honest its just a merry-go-round ...
pretty much as life is ...

joe552
April 28th, 2012, 04:48
I wonder if this is becoming the longest threaad ever on the board? If not, I'm sure we can keep this up until we break a record. After all, it's only chat, nothing important. :occasion9:

April 28th, 2012, 15:35
I wonder if this is becoming the longest threaad ever on the board? If not, I'm sure we can keep this up until we break a record.

AHHH the kiss of death from Joe !!! AGHHHH :-))

Actually getting back to Pattaya.....on the night I nipped into Nab and Idol I also went to Hollywood nightclub as well ( I'd never been and knew NOTHING about it but as I had vaguely remembered hearing the name thought I'd add to the list to check out, so, as I now know Hollywood is NOT a gay club lol - but the one thing I did note was that it was PACKED to the doors with several hundred Thai guys and girls and just made me realise what we accept as a busy night somewhere compared to what's going on elsewhere in Pattaya - that said it was all teeny boopers and pop music so I was actually quite happy to leave after one drink and return to the flesh pits of gaydom that are Sunee lol.

Ha ha actually now that I remember I left there about 3.30am and got a bike back to the Sunee bar where earlier that night I had left my bar guy telling him I was going on out alone and ended up going back there ( perhaps lets say a little tipsy and most certainly a little horny ha ha :-) and opening the shutter of his closed bar ( I knew he was sleeping in a room out the back of the bar) and waking him up ( it was about 4.15am by this stage due to the bike guy and I getting lost due to one ( or maybe both ) of us being slightly drunk ! lol) and god love my poor guy but he put on a great show of not looking totally pissed off when I woke him up to tell him I'd decided to take him to my room after all lol - with my breath apparently stinking of Tequila from two rounds of shots I'd had earlier with a few guys at a bar and cigarettes ( I don't smoke but a guy i "may" have been kissing earlier that night apparently did :-)....so, that was another wee night I've just remembered....I really should write these things down rather than depend on my apparently ever decreasing memory !....mind you by not doing that I guess I get the advantage of wee flash backs like this one several weeks later ! lol :-)

joe552
April 28th, 2012, 17:39
NIrish guy, I know what I'd have done if that had been me you'd woken up like that. You really are a danger to others. :sign5:

April 28th, 2012, 18:33
NIrish guy, I know what I'd have done if that had been me you'd woken up like that. You really are a danger to others. :sign5:

That is SO not true......a danger to myself possibly, others absolutely not ! lol

Actually it's not quite as bad as it sounds as yes I too would have told me to go and **** myself should I have woken the guy out of his sleep etc, but I was aware that a) he literally had just closed the bar at 3.30am anyway ( I met his cousin walking up the Soi who told me that and who told me he'd been waiting on me anyway as I was "meant" to be calling with him around 1.30-2am but didn't show up and he was disappointed so I knew he'd still be if not up and about but certainly not fast asleep and he "was" genuinely pleased to see as we'd already plans made for the next day etc - albeit perhaps he was "slightly" pissed off that I'd left it so late and arrived ever so slightly drunk - but hey I'm Irish and he's a Sunee bar boy - what's guy to do - if I were to worry about such things I may as well just cut to the chase and go and get married for grief like that but until then.......I care not a jot :-)))

Oh and the plan ( amongst other things) the next day involved going to the cinema to see Titanic in 3D ! - which on reading a few other posters comments about Thailand being so HOT this week I HIGHLY recommend as it's 3 hours of beautiful air con bliss, whilst sitting watching a film in 3D about icebergs and cold water flooding all around you :-), I came out of the cinema feeling positively cold all over - well for all of 30 seconds until I hit the fresh air again anyway !!!! :-)

April 29th, 2012, 00:11
NIguy why dont you invest in a dictaphone ?? if they still exhist ... if not get the more modern device that the trendy people use now-a-days
then you can talk about what you do as you are doing it ... i can imagine it now ... you stopping every few seconds to remind yourself as to what is going on ... saves having to use the memory as its going anyhow !!!
just hope that the guys you are bedding dont have much knowledge of the english language .. so most bar boys and americans should be useable .... sorry neal just a joke... :tongue3: see !

joe552
April 29th, 2012, 00:32
it's hard to get a dictaphone these days, brithai, much easier to get them to email. :occasion9:

April 29th, 2012, 00:54
it's hard to get a dictaphone .......

Yes it's hard to get a dick to phone.....so I just use an ordinary one like everyone else ! boom boom !! :-) God there's the intellectual level of the board plummeting again ! :-((( sorry, I'll get ma coat ! lol

And yes Brit that actually isn't a bad idea !! I had actually thought several times of trying to keep some sort of note so that I COULD actually give an accurate, specific trip report like others as I do enjoy reading them myself sometimes, but I have to admit I just get too carried away in the holiday and all semblance of my giving a shit enough to write stuff down just goes straight out the window as I pass through immigration ! - which reminds me !......for the first time EVER there was absolutely NO queue when I was going through passport control on arrival in Swampy....I literally walked into the hall, straight up to a desk and with the exception of about two other people at other desks all the other desks were TOTALLY empty ! and I got my stamp and was through in seconds ! ......see, now there's another detail I've just remembered, there is it seems hope for a slowing of the apparent on set of my alcoholic alzheimers yet it seems ! lol

bucknaway
April 29th, 2012, 01:03
NIrish, you can get an Iphone. There you just press the button and tell the digital assistant what notes you want to make and it turns your words to text and put them in your reminder or notes app on your phone. Or it will sms them to you if you ask. It will even email the notes to you if you tell it to.

Reading your account made me think of something. When I am on holiday I don't mind being woken early in the morning because I don't want to miss a thing when it comes to the possible fun situations, but as a Thai guy living there and not seeing the 4 weeks the same as I do, I wonder if they grow tired of us visitors coming at them horny and drunk night after night and then we start waking them up when they turned off the lights and lock the doors and just started down the road to dream land.... Man..... I hope you laid down the Baht! LOL :)

April 29th, 2012, 01:38
I do actually have and use my Iphone both when at home and in Thailand and did actually think about using my notes section on this trip but as it was songkran and my phone was triple wrapped in all sorts of plastics and carriers and bum bags and god knows what else every time I went to get it out it was a pain in the ass and I gave up on the idea, plus I have to admit that my memory issue is if I'm being totally honest probably more about my not even remembering ( or perhaps caring :-) to keep detailed info in the first place as I'm so busy actually being out there getting on with it.

I do occasionally look at bar bills etc to make a mental note of the cost of a beer etc and think "now i'll have to remember that for the board" but INSTANTLY then get distracted the minute I hear those immortal words "Hi, what your name, where you from, how long you stay in Thailand" lol

And yes I do happily lay the baht as you put it lol - in all my years I don't think I've ever had any complaints in that department apart from the usual few chancers trying it on, thinking you're a green horn and asking for 4000 baht for a blow job or something lol and as well as meeting (many) new guys on every trip I do usually meet up with many "old friends" who I keep in touch with throughout the year and who are always very pleased to see me ( or at least they make it look that way) so I guess I must be keeping on the right side of what's acceptable money and behaviour wise or I'm sure the same guys I know would soon tell me and put me straight - metaphorically speaking lol ! :-)

April 29th, 2012, 01:39
bucky thats given me a good laugh .... talk about getting a dicktaphone .. then you tell us iphone ... same same but different no ?? tis ok im just joshing yas ... 24 hours a day sex seems to be on your mind when your in thailand !!!!... sounds like you are in need to get back to work for a rest ....
as for the guys being woken up at anytime .. like you say as long as they are earning i doubt they care to much about time ... they sure as hell dont worry about time when its light .. so i'd guess the same after dark.

April 29th, 2012, 01:56
i would add ( as I'm starting to sound oike some heartless monster here lol ) that HONESTLY the guy was fine with it and it wasn't like I actually went into his room and shook him awake out of his nights heavy sleep lol, I knew he'd only just locked up, I knew he wanted me to call, I knew he wanted to go with me back to my room as we had discussed it all early, I was perhaps just a "little bit" later than expected due to a few unscheduled alcohol stops on the way but hey as I said I'm Irish, we reserve the right as we're gentically programmed not to come home until the bars shut ! :-) .

Oh and ACTUALLY my tardiness done someone else a HUGE favour - and I don't want to say too much here in case I indentify the guy or the bar (which I won't) but the farang owner of the bar had said something a bit "off" to my friend the day before and to be fair to the farang I think it was just an off the cuff remark and not intended to be very hurtful or insulting, but they had been painting a room together and as the Thai guy was smaller than the farang he couldn't reach up as high and the farang said something later to his other farang friends about that and I'm guessing took the piss out of the thai guy a bit about his being smaller - however unbeknown to him the Thai guy was FURIOUS and was waiting on his opportunity to deck the farang guy and it was only one of his other Thai friends that had stopped him but he was adament that given the opportunity he was going to tackle the farang when he least expected it - so, by my taking the guy away to my place for 3 days it turned out I defused the situation ( as the farang was leaving shortly after that to go on a trip).......so, rather than my being a cruel heartless monster :-) I think I should be in line for a nobel peace prize medal for saving the blissfully unaware farang's neck !!!! lol :-) I'll not hold my breath on it arriving though :-)

joe552
April 29th, 2012, 02:27
you could be the next Mother Theresa, NIrish guy. :occasion9:

April 29th, 2012, 02:38
you could be the next Mother Theresa, NIrish guy. :occasion9:

Well based on the amount (or lack of to be more precise) hot sex I'm getting now that I'm home from Thailand I might as bloody well be !! :-( lol

christianpfc
April 29th, 2012, 04:12
I do occasionally look at bar bills etc to make a mental note of the cost of a beer etc and think "now i'll have to remember that for the board"
That's why I write down all my expenses, so I don't have to remember.

joe552
April 29th, 2012, 04:37
but christian, if I remember correctly, you drink water in the bars, the rest of us drink alcohol, so keeping tabs becomes impossiblle after the first few bars. my solution is to bring out the cash I can afford to spend that night, when its gone I go home (or hotel).

as a rule, if I'm not in bed by midnight I go home :occasion9:

April 29th, 2012, 08:29
I do occasionally look at bar bills etc to make a mental note of the cost of a beer etc and think "now i'll have to remember that for the board"
That's why I write down all my expenses, so I don't have to remember.

lol see Christian ( and no offence here) but even reading your post made me remember why I NEVER want to even think about doing such a thing whilst on holiday as I don't see what I spend as "expenses" but just as whatever I happen to spend of a day lol - expenses to me means work and paperwork and sign offs and balancing budgets against income somewhere down the line, I can honestly say I never think like that and spend "whatever" and sort out all of that when I get home - whether I can afford it or not usually ! :-(

And don't get me wrong, I do really enjoy reading your report pricing posts etc, but almost in a painful cringing sort of a "REALLY, IS HE SERIOUS" way kind of way - especially when you first started posting them as I thought they were a wind up lol - but I now realise that it's just part of who you are and as I said I do actualy quite enjoy reading them now in a strange morbid fascination kind of way :-) as I have a mental image of you walking up and down endless streets in Pattaya licking the end of a pencil with your note book firmly placed in your hand with you jotting down every last detail ( and you SO do that lol) of your day's spend, which to ME is perhaps missing the whole point of going on holiday which again to me is to relax, have a damned good blow out and to not give a shit about too much - and certainly not about how much a piece of fruit cost today in the market against the same piece of fruit in a different market yesterday

And again please don't take my comments as an insult, they are not intended to be, I do realise that we're all different and it takes all sorts to make a world but I think my brain must just be wired differently than yours in that every time one side of my brain thinks "ok, lets make a note of that cost" the other half immediately thinks " hmmm I wonder could I arrange to meet up and fuck that guy over there before the guy I'm with comes back from the toilet" lol - and it's THAT side of my brain that usually wins in the end lol - and I'm not saying that's a good thing necessarily - but I know it's usually damned good fun in practice he he :-)

So, I think I'm happy that you keep taking the notes ( as you do it so well - really ) and I'll worry about all the other stuff like shagging and drinking that might crop up as apart from my lack of ability to keep notes and details in my head I do thankfully still seem to be able to manage all that other end of things quite well still it seems lol :-)

a447
April 29th, 2012, 09:42
Brithai wrote:

24 hours a day sex seems to be on your mind when your in thailand !!!!.

I agree, Brithai. What's wrong with Bucky?? Must be some kind of sex maniac. Can't understand it myself. No, really, I can't! :sign5:

April 29th, 2012, 13:25
glad im not the only one who thinks it strange .. altho i think you might me making fun of me :crybaby: ...
no wonder all the soi dogs look happy once you go home ... poor things ... all that worry about wether you bring a guy back to your room or not :bounce:

April 29th, 2012, 13:28
NIguy ... you miss out on a bit of fun if you dont have the note book and pencil at the ready all the time ..
christian was doing a guy doggy style on his last trip ... he said the sex with so boring .. that after writting it down he started to do dot to dot on the spots of the guys arse he was banging ... hes got some pictures of the drawings he made somewhere .. ask him nicely im sure he will send you them .. :tongue3:

a447
April 29th, 2012, 13:38
Brithai wrote:
glad im not the only one who thinks it strange .. altho i think you might me making fun of me

Not at all! I was suggesting that I do exactly the same when I'm in LOS. Not a minute to lose...hehe

April 29th, 2012, 13:40
yes i know you do a447 .. you dirty boy ... ive read your posts albeit with one eye shut .. im very sensitive dont ya know :8(

April 29th, 2012, 19:49
..a447 .. you dirty boy ...

Obviously Brithai is using the Thai definition of "boy" - in fact stretching it to breaking point :evil4: