PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy exercise equipment

jvt22222
April 22nd, 2012, 12:35
A friend has asked me where he can buy exercise equipment in Pattaya ...... like my recumbent stationary bicycle ........ I have seen a shop or two around town, but for the life of me cannot remember where? Can anybody give me help in this regard??

Thanks.

Neal
April 22nd, 2012, 20:53
I seem to recall that there is a shop next to big C on Sukumvit. You come out of Home Works and go to the left that little side soi that takes you to Pattaya Thai and it was in that little soi that goes Sukumvit to Pattaya Thai Rd. If you actually get on Pattaya Thai Rd you went too far!

i dont know why he wants excercise equipment! I bought some and looked at it, hung my clothes on it for a whole year and didn't lose an ounce!

April 22nd, 2012, 21:07
....I bought some and looked at it, hung my clothes on it for a whole year and didn't lose an ounce!

I bought a cycling machine, rowing machine, treadmill, and a multi-exercise machine about 6 years ago - and they're all still in the boxes!!

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 03:16
scottish-guy, why do I have my doubts that you ever bought exercise equipment? :dontknow:

April 23rd, 2012, 03:54
I dunno - maybe you're just cynical :evil4:

If you need proof I could photgraph the boxes :hello2:

joe552
April 23rd, 2012, 04:03
it's alright, I'm just cynical.

Dboy
April 25th, 2012, 08:43
There's another option. Tony's sometimes has used stuff for sale. Might also get lucky with Craigs List. Really though, with the great gyms available in Pattaya (I'm assuming you're in Pattaya) I can't imagine why you'd want to buy.