PDA

View Full Version : details re the new gay club Mekkala in KOh Samui

andrewcraig
April 22nd, 2012, 09:18
This new club has only been open for 4 weeks and we are thinking of calling in soon as it does not have much on the net would like anybody to have tried to let us know

http://www.mekkalamenspa.com/

Khor tose
April 22nd, 2012, 16:22
Andrew, we will be in Samui the end of next month. I see in the comments some mention of a couples room. I am interested in great spa treatment, but not the happy ending. Is this a real spa or a male massage place. I really cannot tell from their web site.

pong
April 22nd, 2012, 18:06
. Is this a real spa or a male massage place. I really cannot tell from their web site.
you will never be able to-those sites are only for adress etc. -the rest is reading between the lines. IF they advertise in gay mags etc then its mostly 99% sure to be aimed at the happy end and not so much the real spamassage treatment.
Frankly: if you really want that and at good quality, avoid M2M places-just step over all that prejudice.

andrewcraig
April 22nd, 2012, 20:08
[attachment=0:3ar979mt]Business_Card_Back_M.jpg[/attachment:3ar979mt]

pong I cannot understand your post.it confuses me. this is from same website in my post

here is the map and address from the site.we have an address now what you are suggesting