PDA

View Full Version : My trips to Thai num 3 cont....

April 20th, 2012, 19:57
After staying in Samui for a week at Christmas...me and my bf flew back to Pattaya for new year
On new years eve we went to top end of walking street for fireworks display..never seen so many people from every part of the world.
After a few more days in Pattaya..we got bus to Isaan to stay near my bf's village..we stayed in these really nice bungalows..only 500 bhat a night and at his farmhouse for a few days.
The welcome i got from his family and friends was fantastic and i loved the beautifull countryside and lakes and after Pattaya ...nice and peacefull..i think Isaan is my fave part of Thailand and plan to go back there on my next trip but longer next time.
i've still got the isaan strings the people there tied round my wrist....before i left..the head of the village and bf's mother and aunt went to budda and had a blessing for my safe journey home....that was really nice and special.
i Plan my trips for mine and his birthdays so next time i go back will before my birthday in June...cant wait!

Smiles
April 20th, 2012, 21:18
" ... After a few more days in Pattaya..we got bus to Isaan to stay near my bf's village..we stayed in these really nice bungalows..only 500 bhat a night and at his farmhouse for a few days . . .
i've still got the isaan strings the people there tied round my wrist....before i left..the head of the village and bf's mother and aunt went to budda and had a blessing for my safe journey home....that was really nice and special ... "
There is no bus to 'Isaan'. There are only buses to specific towns in the very large area of Thailand referred to as Isaan. So what town or city was you bus going to? Buriram? Ubon? Si Saket? Yasathorn? Surin? Khon Kaen? Others? What was the village name?
Isaan strings? These wrist strings are common all over Thailand ... they are decidedly not an 'Isaan' thing.
The village head dude went to temple ... for you? Really? Would you share some photos?

April 20th, 2012, 23:20
We took the bus to Udon Thani..then local bus to Nong bua lamphu..it is village near there....the strings i have are not from anywhere ..i only keep wearing them cause his family and relations in village put them on me..so it feel special to me.

me and elder...he is allso teacher at local school.. and my bf his mum and aunt.....took chicken and wiskey as offering to budda in little hut in woods next to village..not temple..but i have also been to temple with them and they asked for blessing for me.
I not lie..i only know about these things cause i did these things..