PDA

View Full Version : THAI BOYS LEGS

kjun12
April 19th, 2012, 19:19
I'm sure many of you have noticed before but I have lately been taking more notice of Thai boy's legs. Many of them have beautifully developed legs. Just another one of their great virtues that deserve recognition. Look harder next time and I'm sure you will agree.

jimnbkk
April 19th, 2012, 19:27
.....especially when they're wrapped around my neck.

sigh

kjun12
April 19th, 2012, 20:08
Amen Brother. I had that yesterday at Hero with Lek.

April 19th, 2012, 22:12
Yes i've often thought my bf has really nice legs

April 20th, 2012, 00:57
I totally concur with tte whole lively leg thing as After several crazy nights out after songkran today in pattaya I'm currently lying on the very lovely large couch in the nice mosaic apartment I booked with an absolutely lovely rice farmer guy who us lying wrapped around me with us both wearing wearing next nothing, just chilling our, watching TV, having a wee drink and stroking each others legs ( among other places :-) and its just bliss, smooth as silk just doesn't cover it :-)))))

joe552
April 20th, 2012, 01:02
lively legs, NI Guy? a slip of the tongue, perhaps? :occasion9:

glad to hear you're enjoying it.

April 20th, 2012, 01:06
isnt it nice to know that even tho some people are in paradise they still have the time to come on here to let us know how they are wrapped around some cute thai boy ....
jellyous .. me niguy .... of course i am ... does it show ??? haha glad your having fun ..

April 20th, 2012, 01:34
Actually in my efforts to always do something different he's not my usual type at all, he's 33 and not a stunner perhaps but has a great body and is VERY tactile, a great kisser and going out of his way to take good care of me - to the point of putting my crisps in my mouth for me and lift my glass to my mouth while I lie here sprawled out stroking him :-) a real keeper in any other situation ! - but lets not get carried re all that eh ha ha :-)

christianpfc
April 20th, 2012, 03:19
Yes, they have beautiful legs, especially smooth and hairless upper thighs.

joe552
April 20th, 2012, 03:26
am I alone in liking that part of a Thai boys legs where they kind of join at the top? :dontknow:

martin911
April 20th, 2012, 06:35
I'm sure many of you have noticed before but I have lately been taking more notice of Thai boy's legs. Many of them have beautifully developed legs. Just another one of their great virtues that deserve recognition. Look harder next time and I'm sure you will agree.

words fail me

PeterUK
April 20th, 2012, 11:03
am I alone in liking that part of a Thai boys legs where they kind of join at the top? :dontknow:

Yes, I was wondering what all this talk of Thai legs was leading up to.