View Full Version : Hello? Hello? Anybody there?

joe552
April 19th, 2012, 02:27
So where is everyone? Those in Pattaya presumably getting wet (inside and out) - but it's been a quiet day on the forum. What gives? :dontknow:

Marsilius
April 19th, 2012, 03:05
Speaking with no particular axe to grind, I suspect that the number of postings will inevitably decrease at least in the short term - to the pleasure of some and the displeasure of others - given that the powers that be appear to have adopted a less liberal attitude towards some particular points of view or manners of expressing them.

joe552
April 19th, 2012, 03:18
well, not quite the response I was expecting, but hey ho!

christianpfc
April 19th, 2012, 04:25
I noticed as well that it has been quiet the last days (on other forums as well). The answer is easy: Beachlover hasn't posted for a while.

joe552
April 19th, 2012, 04:34
Ah yes, christian, we do miss him. Maybe when he's developed his photos of his Songkran in Bangkok we'll hear from him again.

francois
April 19th, 2012, 08:29
What gives Joe is I have been in bed with Flu for the past three days. Most of the time I am hot and sweaty with my temperature going up and down like a pogo stick. Have been taking wine, baby aspirins plus Vitamin V in order to maintain my stamina. For someone my age, succumbing to Flu can lead to exhaustion and a sense of euphoria.

Manforallseasons
April 19th, 2012, 11:56
I noticed as well that it has been quiet the last days (on other forums as well). The answer is easy: Beachlover hasn't posted for a while.

"Let sleeping dogs lie".

Khor tose
April 19th, 2012, 12:08
Ah yes, christian, we do miss him. Maybe when he's developed his photos of his Songkran in Bangkok we'll hear from him again.
I am trying to think of the last time I had to develop a photo. Photoshop, maybe. In Beachy case he is just waiting to copy someones elses photos and then tell us how much fun he has had pretending to be there.

Rob33
April 19th, 2012, 14:45
ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

anonone
April 19th, 2012, 17:14
I am here !!!
Desperately trying to get a lot of work done so I can head over to Thailand next week
( like anything could stop me. :sign5: )

I am impressed with a447s daily reports. I can not seem to find much time to post while enjoying vacation. Have to see if I can change that.

A447. You are an inspiration. :party

joe552
April 19th, 2012, 17:54
anonone, looking forward to reading your reports - but you'll have to be good to top a447 (so to speak).