PDA

View Full Version : Massage Boys vs Go-Go and Host bar boys

sang09
April 18th, 2012, 13:09
So IтАЩm home after a three week trip split between BKK, Chiang Mai and Pattaya. I have a list of 17 boys I offed from Host and go-go bars. CanтАЩt remember much about any of them except a couple of the boys from Adams Apple in Chiang Mai that made for memorable times.

Imbedded in my memory are three Massage Boys that made my time in Thailand the best ever. M from Bonnys in BKK was good to me two years ago and is even better today. He gives me great pleasure and is a boy I would adopt in a heartbeat. Oh so good with both the massage and the after care. Must see him again.

River House Massage in Chiang Mai is a very nice facility with a great selection of boys. My first choices were not avble so with the managers help selected a boy named Tan. OMG, did this boy make me happy. Unfortunately it was my last day in the city or I would have been back every day. I will go back to Chiang Mai just for him . He was good for me.

Highly recommend Adams Apple bar and the River House Massage in Chiang Mai. Boys at the Apple have many good skits with the best use of nudity IтАЩve seen and really good looking boys. So much better than the hard core fuck shows in BKK. Many were no doubt straight but they did their job well. Dont remember seeing any effiminate or underfed types. They had more and better boys than shown in the Gallery pics on their website. I especially liked a boy named Beer from Burma who did the Batman or Spiderman nude scenes with a very large hard on. http://www.adamsappleclub.com and http://www.riverhousemassage.net.

And then Patayya. All of them were only so-so until I walked down the street in boystown headed toward BBB. First massage place on the right had a masculine guy with piercing eyes. Looked to me like he was from India or of mid-east blood. He claimed to be from Burma but I doubted it. His looks were very manly and mesmerizing. Until I was under his control he was not my type. His massage talents suck and he moves to full contact within minutes.

My hour with him was almost a life changing experience. I have never been under the control of such a big boy before. He did things to me in ways that I had never experienced in my many years. IтАЩve always been somewhat versatile but this guy was converting me to be his bottom. Recommended, but be prepared for heavy hard action.

So my question. How is it that the massage boys on this trip have given me more pleasure than the тАЬboy next doorтАЭ types that IтАЩve always loved and тАШoffedтАЩ in the past ? And is it just me or have the massage boys in the past few years become more aggressive with their тАШafter careтАЩ. Whatever, I found a few of them to be the best and the тАШoffтАЩ boys often dull and less exciting.

At home, my memories are of the few massage boys and hardly remember the 17 boys I offed for a short time or all night. So WTF is this?

pong
April 19th, 2012, 18:05
thanks sang, interesting report-which confirms my own experience.
Yes- I also had my best CMai massage in Riverhouse-another boy. Not the very best I ever had in TH, but in the top 10. You should know that Burma=Myanmar has quite a variety of different tribes-and near Indian/Bangala looking is quite possible there.
In the better massage shops-by now I have been to about 20 in BKK-big city during the last 3-4 years, they usually have some kind of ''class'' once a week or so where the boys get some training and also exchange tips etc among themselves. Thats not so strange; in the past the better bars did have the same for the new boys. One boy i liked in some shop did indeed improve as such during the first year-funny to note how he got to know new incredible sensuous strokes/things the next time. Maybe they also do that to have customers come back.
Ask for older, more experienced boys-those youngies are just still to unknowing and hasty to get to the finals.

sydneyboy
April 19th, 2012, 23:45
Adam's Apple 23 ton2 looks sensational. 1000 out of 10.