PDA

View Full Version : My trips to Thai num 3

April 17th, 2012, 00:50
My 3rd trip was last dec..
i kept in touch with my bf online everyday, he speaks very good english so no comuication problems
he met me at Suvarnabhimi airport which was very exciting and we got a bus to pattaya to stay at howards again,every time i go back there we get a great welcome..allways have a great laugh with the staff..getting drunk with them at the bar...
while there we did the usual ..sights and beach..shops in the day ..sunnee plaza ..boys town at night..we allways go back to see our friends working at Krazy pub..where Ten used to work..some times we all go to isaan concert on 3rd road..last time there was about a dozen of us
we stayed just over 2 weeks at howards and for Christmas i had booked Koh Samui a few months before..i get board with with british christmas so i thought this would be more fun, we went there for a week flying from Pattaya airport...and stayed at Akwa guesthouse at chaweng beach..the rooms are funny ..they have different theme's..ours was like a Disney room with disney caractures on the walls and soft toys on the bed..we felt like kids again ha ha.
The island is like brits abroad one side of the island is very comercial and the other side toally different..in the day time we used to hire motorcycle and go explore the island..there is some beautifull waterfalls in the middle and some very old rocks we liked...
At night we went to Boyzone....starz cabaret..k club.. green emerald club....which is very big straight club....some very nice eye candy there ...a lot of young guys there that had been pumping iron for a few months before thier hoiday..dancing with thier shirts off to show their bodys off..just reminded me of some of the hard house clubs i go to in the uk. ....to be continued