PDA

View Full Version : Bungee Jumpin'

jvt22222
May 18th, 2006, 10:06
I have a friend in BKK who has young relatives visiting in a month or so........ he is gonna bring them to Pattaya and they have indicated that they would like to try bungee jumpin'.

I am aware of one about mid-way on Tepprasit together with a paint ball course nearly across the road from the go-kart track. Does anyone know of other bungee jumpin' places in Pattaya or Jomtien?? Seems like I have seen an ad for one somewhere on Jomtien Beach Road, but cannot recall where.

Many thanks.

Gaypattayan
May 18th, 2006, 12:52
There are signs for a bungee jumping place on Chaiyapruek Road about 1 km easterly toward Sukhumvit from Jomtien Beach Road. (Chaiyapruek Road is the road by the police box about a block or two before getting to Nong Nual Restaurant, and there used to be a signal light there, but it doesn't seem to be operating recently. The signs are on the right hand side of Chaiyapruek Road (south side), and points to a road going northerly off Chaiyapruek.

Never checked it out, so can't tell you what it is like.

Allen (G.P.)

cottmann
May 18th, 2006, 15:09
A blonde went to a pet shop and asked how many budgies were in stock. "We have 99" replied the shop owner "Give me the lot" said the blonde, paid for them and left. She went to a tailors shop and had 99 pockets sewn into a jacket, put a budgie in each pocket, went up to the Post Office Tower and jumped off. She hit the ground with an almighty smack and lay there groaning until a passer-by came and asked her what had happened. "I don't know sir" she replied "but that's the last time I try that budgie jumping".

May 18th, 2006, 15:40
"but that's the last time I try that budgie jumping".

Love it!

A similar thing happened to my twin brother.
Ed Scotch-taped a hundred pidgeons to his arms and charged all his mates to see him jump off the edge of the gravel pit.
Worked fine...he soared into the air like a plane!
Then some smart ass kid threw a box of popcorn into the pit.