PDA

View Full Version : Poll on Handsomness of Boys

kjun12
April 11th, 2012, 09:01
This is a general question concerning what you believe about Asia's boys and which are most handsome.

kittyboy
April 11th, 2012, 09:17
Just my opinion but not mainland China. I live in China and I think men in Thailand are much more handsome...though..lots of guys in HK are very hot....hmmm...

Thailand gets my vote.

Khor tose
April 11th, 2012, 09:17
I am here in Thailand and not elsewhere in Asia, enough said.

cdnmatt
April 11th, 2012, 09:55
Well, the BF happens to be Thai, so I don't get much of a choice in my answer, now do I? :-)

Neal
April 11th, 2012, 11:23
I believe the boys I have met that are the most handsome are mainland China and no not Hong Kong. Problem is they are so warm and affectionate I can't start to say who is gay and who is not!

painai2
April 11th, 2012, 11:56
You left out the Philippines, or at least the option of other!

soi_toi
April 11th, 2012, 13:57
I would vote Japan/Korea, with china pulling in third place. As far as southeast Asia goes, probably Thailand with all the ethic mixes.

joe552
April 11th, 2012, 15:43
I voted Thailand, and would vote Cambodia second. I agree that the Phillipines should be included. Had a good time there some years ago.

Wesley
April 12th, 2012, 02:37
My BF is Chinese, but Filipino's run a close second,, (Not Listed) Thai definitely if the right kind, like a normal kind not all feathered up and twinked out can be by far the best looking. I liked more the ol style of hair this sticky hard stuff they wear now days turns me off.

joe552
April 12th, 2012, 02:43
Wesley, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like all that hair gel.

sing_lofty_sing
April 12th, 2012, 03:11
For me its China that wins hands down followed by Japan second

joe552
April 12th, 2012, 03:14
but lofty, have you had China hands UP? :dontknow:

Wesley
April 12th, 2012, 08:10
Indeed on the hair Jell, you can swat fies with that hair its so stiff. had not thought about japan, see a lot of them in the Philippines mostly the business type. but they are all up in the bars if you know where to go. They are not into a lot of places that are obviously gay, but have been home with a couple, They are not all that great in bed but the bedroom eyes and good looks especially the boy make up the difference. They do tend not to show up with gel in the hair if there is a God, then we must humbly thank him. I know all you atheist have no sense of humor like me, It was a joke.

Rob33
April 12th, 2012, 14:42
Outrageous hair gel creations are not so fashionable anymore in HK and Japan, this will take a bit of time to reach Thailand.

Tricky question because obviously you can find lovely guys all over Asia, some parts of some countries the men are extremely good looking like some of the Cantonese in Southern China, must be that randy Marco Polo.

I think if you asked where the least attractive are generally speaking I would go with the Filipinos, they can be a bit head-hunter and blow-pipe types but then these in Borneo can be very striking. :dontknow: India was left out as well I see.

pong
April 12th, 2012, 17:28
my favorites are not mentioned: Phillippines and INDOnesia. Followed by the burmese. But its more general attractiveness for all aspects combined as just fysical beauty.

Rob33
April 12th, 2012, 17:55
I dont mean to be rude to anyone, but just for interest sake if you posed the same very general question about Europeans? I think the Spanish of Spanish descent would be first and well the British of British descent last :blackeye: There always has to be a last and the British are very good at that too, very sporting of them.

christianpfc
April 14th, 2012, 19:18
I posted my thoughts on this subject a while ago:

In my opinion, the most handsome boys of the world come from a banana-shaped area which stretches from Japan over China to Thailand and to which I refer to as the Boy Belt (inspired by the Bible Belt in the USA). If one considers that the cuteness/handsomeness drops considerably (with a factor of 10 to 100) to adjacent countries like Mongolia, Philippines, Malaysia (exept for the Chinese part of the population) and Bangladesh and dramatically if you move further away (to a factor of 1000 to 10000 in the rest of the world, making the search for sexual partners there a work of futility), one should assume that the cutest boys of the world (according to my taste) come from somewhere in southern China. Chinese boys I met in England appeared slighly cuter to me than Thai boys. This trip (Chiang Mai) however (moving from central Thailand further to the geographical center of the Boy Belt) didnтАЩt give any results regarding where the cutest boys are. Anyway, if there is a maximum at all I assume it to be flat. If this research is ever completed, I can draw a map with lines of equal cuteness, comparable to lines of equal air pressure in the weather report.

The wording of your poll is incomplete. Firstly, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Vietnam are missing as others noticed already. Secondly, you are talking about South-East-Asia. I always point out that I like South-East-Asian boys (plus Japanese Boys), but not Asian boys in general as that would include Indians, Turks, Arabs, Persians, even Russians, which I have no sexual interest in.

kjun12
April 15th, 2012, 05:32
Regretfully, I cannot alter this poll, but, if I could, Korea, Indonesia and Vietnam would be included.

Wim888
September 26th, 2012, 17:34
Yes, Thailand has handsome guys, but so do Korea, Japan, and the Philippines. Why were these countries included in the poll???

Neal
September 26th, 2012, 18:13
This poll is over. If you want to start a new poll you certainly can beut this is an old thread.

Manforallseasons
September 27th, 2012, 03:08
Vietnamese guys. I think Philippine guys have the smallest cocks in Asia.

fedssocr
September 27th, 2012, 06:01
wow, this is an old thread!

I don't know how you can pick just one. My opinion is Burma and Cambodia pretty close to each other for me. I think it is the South Asian blood mixed in that makes them most handsome to me. But I see pictures of plenty of Hong Kong guys that are stunning.

Dodger
September 27th, 2012, 06:18
PURE Thai...the HOTTEST on the planet bar none.

By pure, I mean not mixed with Chinese, Burmese, Malay, etc. just 100% Thoroughbred Siamese. Mystical slanted eyes......skin smoother than a Gucci scarve...deep dark brown complexion...slim...and bodies molded by the Gods.

anonone
September 27th, 2012, 09:01
Well put Dodger....Damn, I wish I was back in Thailand now. :tongue3:

Alex303
September 29th, 2012, 12:39
Just out of curiosity when was the last time you were in London...certainly no shortage of Hot Brit guys around last time i looked, and by that i do include those of Brit descent. As to coming last...well perhaps if you watch some of the recent 2012 Olympics & 2012 Para-Olympics footage you might wish to review that comment.

And yes i am British but not of Brit descent (Dutch Guyana / German / Prussian mix)

As to the Pole....Pure Thai all the way for me or Thai / Chinese mix can also be pretty cool

I dont mean to be rude to anyone, but just for interest sake if you posed the same very general question about Europeans? I think the Spanish of Spanish descent would be first and well the British of British descent last :blackeye: There always has to be a last and the British are very good at that too, very sporting of them.