View Full Version : My Trips to Thai num 2

April 11th, 2012, 03:51
When i got back from my first trip i kept in contact with the lad i got to know in krazy pub..so we chatted online every day..when i first went to Thai i just wanted fun ..but as i got to know him i realised i had feelings for him..so in June last year i went back to pattaya to be with him..all the staff at howards had got to know me and were very nice to me when i came back and me and my lad stayed there for 2 weeks having a great time....going places like isaan concerts at 3rd road with all his friends dancing and getting mou ha ha.
after 2 weeks we went to Chaing mai...long bus journey ..took about 12 hours..and stayed at Club one seven...nice place ..great staff.
had a good time in Chaing mai stayed there for a week...and bused it back to Pattaya and stayed at Sansuk..punyas other place..very nice there but a bit out of the way sometimes..if your used to being in the center.
last few days me and Ten stayed again at Howards before i had to go home ..and it was very hard leaving Ten as by now realised were in love and i knew i did'nt want to be with anyone else or even have sex with anyone else.
he had stopped working in the bars cause he did'nt want to go with anyone else.
after i left he went back to be with his family in isaan and kept in touch with me.
in my next report will be my 3rd trip
cheers
chris

joe552
April 11th, 2012, 16:10
chris, glad you weren't put off posting after we hijacked your earlier thread - we were just being silly. look forward to hearing how your relationship developed.

April 11th, 2012, 16:41
Thanks for that Joe.. i was a bit surprised about the negative reaction to my first post
most of the time i wear my heart on my sleeve so was just being honnest about my feelings so was'nt put off
i love Thailand so it's nice to write about
Thanks again
chris

martin911
April 11th, 2012, 22:53
lol Why did it take you 15 odd months to write a trip report ????

Really interested to know thanks !!(seeing as you love Thailand and like to write about it ,every 15months or so it would seem )

Thats not so odd tho (esp on this board) --we have guys on here writing about places they have never seen outside google earth/streetview

funny old world at times !!

joe552
April 11th, 2012, 23:06
now, now martin, we don't want this thread to go the same way as his other one. Be gently with the newbie :happy7:

April 11th, 2012, 23:15
I was reading Sawatdee gay forum for about a year but only joined it about a week ago

Manforallseasons
April 12th, 2012, 00:51
I can assure you Ten is fine.

martin911
April 12th, 2012, 01:16
I was reading Sawatdee gay forum for about a year but only joined it about a week ago

Ok thanks for clearing up my little question -- lets hear the juicy bits from your trips ??

Amazing Thailand and all that

April 12th, 2012, 01:23
well i hope i get a cold soon ... dont want the tissues going to waste !!!
anyhow glad you and ten have fallen in love ... congrats .. even if it has cost me 50 pence.

joe552
April 12th, 2012, 01:25
what was the 50p for, brithai?

April 12th, 2012, 01:28
the packet of tissue

joe552
April 12th, 2012, 01:31
oh I see - well, go and have a wank :occasion9:

sing_lofty_sing
April 12th, 2012, 03:06
Joe!!!!!!!!!!! i just have had a wank thinking about Tens brothers called Eleven and Twelve and then shot my bolt thinking about there cousin called Nine.

joe552
April 12th, 2012, 03:11
pervert :occasion9:

so in the best tradition of the board, how much did you pay for your pack of tissues? :dontknow: