PDA

View Full Version : DaBoss: First Stroke Now Handi capped Scooter!

Neal
April 10th, 2012, 21:08
As several today have said, just keep kicking while I am down!
Today the doctors are disappointed that there is some progress but not as much as they were hoping for. Next set of tests and release from bedroom is now put off from today to another 3 weeks.

Well if that isn't enough, in the cloak of darkness last night the famous TRX 3 wheel yellow with black writing and stripes handicapped scooter was stolen!
a police report was made and they don't have the battery charger but they can create one. If anyone spots it abandoned somewhere in the Soi Korphai area or anywhere please call the police at 1155 right away or call me at 08 70 70 80 90. Please no obscene calls?

The picture shows the newer grey model available in the US and not the older version that was stolen which was bright yellow.
REWARD!

Rob33
April 10th, 2012, 21:35
Crips have all the fun, its so true. :occasion9:

Thats just beyond the pale that such a thing should have been stolen like that, though it's mighty nifty what speeds can it reach?

soi_toi
April 11th, 2012, 14:08
On its own, probably wouldn't be hard to spot. Integrated and built into one of those mobile food carts, a wee more difficult. Hope it shows up.

Neal
April 11th, 2012, 15:31
Update:
My house is full of cameras with one outside looking at the truck. We had thought the scooter was stolen after 9 pm from inforation I recvd but discovered today that the scooter was actually stolen at 8:20 pm. We have the picture of the skank boy looking all around and then lifting the scooter out of the truck and walking away with it.
Security company should be here in 3 hours and take the cd away to make copies of the boy and him stealing the scooter. Scooter should be in the Soi Korphai general area and many money boys will be looking for the scooter and boy for reward. Even more if the boy has to have medical attention when found! At least we know who stole it and when and can put his picture out and solicit local police for the kids whereabouts

Neal
April 11th, 2012, 16:39
Now an update on health. Altough my eyes and balance are not good they do steadily improve. Still on many stroke meds to reverse damage.
Today even though I can't see I called a taxi (!!!) and made it outside with just a shoulder to keep myself balanced. WOW! I said all the way to the front door!! I went to immigration as m 90 day was going to expire during Songkran, stayed in the taxi and one of those service companies came to the taxi and got everything and took it inside for me. 500 baht! Heart came back saying that there must have been like 300 falang waiting and for aa lousy 500 baht I was done in 5-10 minutes and not even leaving the taxi. Next off to the bank for change for the weekend as tomorrow is dialysis and i dont feel good afterwards and then Songkran. Bought sunglasses to cover the eye patch and a bar b que chicken! yes all without leaving the comfort of the taxi. Got home and probably stayed out too long so now will lie down.
I have several boys waiting, looking for the scooter thief and I THINK I want to try going to the bar from 9pm for 30 minutes to an hour, taxi waiting in case I want to go home quickly. So there is my update and if you want to stop by try 8 - 9 and I want to try going to the Happy Place chair section on the beach for 2 hours on Sunday. Happy Place section is #016 blue chairs about 4 sections further than Tuis Place and I stay in the back. I want to give it a try and several boys are going to take me down by wheelchair so you can also visit some of our staff that wants to see me back and are very upset but the manager told them to leave me alone at the house.

travelerjim
April 11th, 2012, 16:52
Now an update on health. Altough my eyes and balance are not good they do steadily improve. Still on many stroke meds to reverse damage.
Today even though I can't see I called a taxi (!!!) and made it outside with just a shoulder to keep myself balanced. WOW! I said all the way to the front door!! I went to immigration as m 90 day was going to expire during Songkran, stayed in the taxi and one of those service companies came to the taxi and got everything and took it inside for me. 500 baht! Heart came back saying that there must have been like 300 falang waiting and for aa lousy 500 baht I was done in 5-10 minutes and not even leaving the taxi. Next off to the bank for change for the weekend as tomorrow is dialysis and i dont feel good afterwards and then Songkran. Bought sunglasses to cover the eye patch and a bar b que chicken! yes all without leaving the comfort of the taxi. Got home and probably stayed out too long so now will lie down.
I have several boys waiting, looking for the scooter thief and I THINK I want to try going to the bar from 9pm for 30 minutes to an hour, taxi waiting in case I want to go home quickly. So there is my update and if you want to stop by try 8 - 9 and I want to try going to the Happy Place chair section on the beach for 2 hours on Sunday. Happy Place section is #016 blue chairs about 4 sections further than Tuis Place and I stay in the back. I want to give it a try and several boys are going to take me down by wheelchair so you can also visit some of our staff that wants to see me back and are very upset but the manager told them to leave me alone at the house.

Neal,

Pardon me, but bluntly said : You are a FOOL to be doing all you have related in your post.

I suggest you make sure your funeral arrangements are well known by your best friends...
You are not long for this earth!

I doubt it that your doctor would approve of your activity.

But it is your life...I suggest you stop, take care of yourself...
then you will be able to "Get Out & Smell the Roses"...
vs our having to order the Red Roses ...or do you prefer Yellow Mums... for your funeral?

Please take care!

tj

painai2
April 11th, 2012, 17:09
Neal, TJ is a little harsh, but please do take care of yourself. I may be a little selfish, but I really do like your bar and want you to be there to run it!

a447
April 11th, 2012, 19:07
painai2 wrote:
I really do like your bar and want you to be there to run it!

Never fear. I dropped in last night and everything was fine. Same as, same as. So you dont have to worry about the bar, Neal.
It would be nice to catch up for a few minutes, so will drop in tonight to see if you make it in to the bar.
Cheers!

Neal
April 11th, 2012, 20:01
I laid down after I made that post and remember I was talking to Heart and the next thing it was 3 hours later. I dont even remember going to sleep. Sorry, it took everything out of me and I just have no power. Staying home.

travelerjim
April 11th, 2012, 21:04
I laid down after I made that post and remember I was talking to Heart and the next thing it was 3 hours later. I dont even remember going to sleep. Sorry, it took everything out of me and I just have no power. Staying home.

Neal, a very good and wise choice!
Glad you got some rest...your body knows when it is needed.

Please...Take it easy.
Take your time, follow the Cardiologist's directives explicitly... and get well.

tj