PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy - Pinnacle

May 17th, 2006, 03:13
Yes I know some people have given up on Jimmy and have used either different booking agents or even different hotels. And yes I know I could always telephone him from the UK but I tend to think about this at the wrong time of day (like now). Any way I've decided to try e-mailing him to book for 22 June for a week ( the e-mail was sent last night) and I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Brian

May 17th, 2006, 04:22
Yes I know some people have given up on Jimmy and have used either different booking agents or even different hotels. And yes I know I could always telephone him from the UK but I tend to think about this at the wrong time of day (like now). Any way I've decided to try e-mailing him to book for 22 June for a week ( the e-mail was sent last night) and I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers

Brian
He doesn't answer emails.
He usually does book though by an email (if you make a very specific request including room class), but you would be lucky to get a confirmation email.
Thats how he works, take it or leave it.

May 17th, 2006, 04:22

Cheers

Brian
He doesn't answer emails.
He usually does book though by an email (if you make a very specific request including room class), but you would be lucky to get a confirmation email.
Thats how he works, take it or leave it.