PDA

View Full Version : My trips to Thai

April 7th, 2012, 18:37
My first trip to Thailand was Jan 2011..i flew by etihad from manchester to bkk..i was on my own so it was a big exciting adventure ....i stayed about a week at om yim nr chong nonsi...nice small place and nice staff
i went shopping at mbk...travelling about on the sky train..went to places like the grand palace..wat po temple to see the reclining budda.
at night i went places like the silom and soi 2 a 4...Telephone and balcony bars and dj station and god..like dancing to house music so they were good.....got chatted up by many thai and chinese boys , ended going back with boy from laos..he was on holiday too
one night met thai guy i had got to know online and one night met very cute boy from hong kong..allso on holiday, many guys were chatting him up so nice surprise when he choose me..i saw him for a few days.
I then flew to phuket and stayed at connect guethouse..had a good time and had fun with a few guys ,after a few days flew back to mainland and went to pattaya for the first time...friends had told me about it before so wanted to check it out for myself.
I stayed at howards on soi vc ..and it has become like a 2nd home its cheep, very friendly and i've got to know all the staff.
its really handy for sunee plaza and not too far from boys town
first night an american guy who lives there shown me around sunee plaza..it was the first time i had been in a gogo bar in my life so that was a eye opener.
in the day i did the usual things like getting the bhat bus to jomtian and dongtan beach
one day i got a phone call from the chinese boy i was seeing in bkk..and he came over to pattaya to stay with me at howards...it was while i was with him i met my boyfriend..we were going past krazy pub and this very cute bar boy came out and tried to get us to come in for a drink as they usually do ha ha
After a few days me and the china boy had got fed up with each other so he went on his way and i went back every night to see the thai boy who worked at krazy pub....and the last night i payed to off him from work and it was a very romantic evening..going for a meal and a couple of shows and back to howards for lots of fun....
in my next report will be my 2nd trip
cheers
chris

martin911
April 8th, 2012, 01:30
This "trip report " is almost like reading a copy of Spice magazine lol

joe552
April 8th, 2012, 01:47
The OP spent a few nights in Krazy Pub without offing the guy he fancied, then waited till his last night to do so? I'm sure he got a great reception on his next visit. Can't wait to read the next trip report :occasion9:

April 8th, 2012, 01:55
if he offed the guy on his last night he wont have has his next visit yet .. and thus the reception has yet to happen !!!
and you shall indeed have to wait for the next installment .. can you stand the excitment of the wait ??

joe552
April 8th, 2012, 02:22
Since his first trip was January 2011 I assumed he'd been back since then. Therefore, this first trip report was just a 'teaser' to get us all hot and sweaty in anticipation of more amazing revelations.

We'll wait and see. :dontknow:

April 8th, 2012, 02:32
well i hope you are right.. and if its anywhere near as exciting as his last post i shall have a box of tissues at the ready !!!!

joe552
April 8th, 2012, 03:03
you dirty rascal :occasion9:

joe552
April 9th, 2012, 01:43
but he wrote such an interesting trip report - surely he'll give us the promised second episode?

a447
April 9th, 2012, 15:26
Come on guys! Give him a break. We all had to start somewhere!
I mean we can't all write thrilling, exciting (stimulating,even) reports like my good self! :sign5:

joe552
April 9th, 2012, 15:53
well, a447, you're precisely the reason I don't write trip reports - my holidays are so boring compared to yours. I honestly don't know where you get the energy. :notworthy:

latintopxxx
April 12th, 2012, 01:46
oh...I can be nice when I try...it is easter after all.....and I'll be in BKK for the weekend...already looking forward to the waterworks...

a447
April 14th, 2012, 01:16
Martin, when you refer to Ot To Kor, I presume you mean the market, right?
And it's full of gay guys?? Or is it the name of some bar?
How come? Is the market a cruising area?
Mmm...must check it out.

martin911
April 14th, 2012, 10:32
Its just the name i know it as - (from BF etc )-- i am only there late at nite but i do think there is some type of market near there yes -

But its the area name --for taxis /talking to thai guys etc -- not a bar name

there is also a mrt stop just up the road from the gay clubs - but i only go by Taxi (20 min max from silom at nite )

It has more than a few clubs (mostly mixed ) but it has Fake Club (v popular with the student crowd )Red Bar and one other that i cannot rem name --

It is To be recommended (INMHO )-- its Not as Thai for Thai as say ICK or Seek Dance ,but still so few farang
--my guy last year was likev a strutting peacock --im no brad pitt etc --but N loved the fact that HE was with the Farang (kudos etc ) -- And as i said to LP for Songkarn its just nuts !!!!--
I could have brought back 30 guys -- -- -- -but we were not greedy !!

ALL Gay crowd --check it out as a change to Soi 4 for songkarn --