PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboys Of Bangkok UK tour

newalaan
April 2nd, 2012, 20:51
For those in the UK missing some of the delights of Thailand there is some consolation to be had with their The Ladyboys Of Bangkok UK tour.

They play various nights throughout UK from April to Nov.......Scottish cities include 22 nights Edinburgh, 9 nights Aberdeen, and 1 night Glasgow(it would seem one night of Glasgow punters is more than enough for them!). They even have their own mobile 'Sabai Pavillion' as their venue at many dates which is a large tent-like structure which has a 'Foyer' for serving Thai food is also licensed to sell alcohol and has seperate 'Cabaret' room as well as a 'chillout' area.

Some may recoil at the idea of a ladyboy show, but it is still a 'taste' of Thailand on your home soil.

Details with lots of info at http://www.ladyboysofbangkok.co.uk

April 3rd, 2012, 00:24
Re the above and just in case anyone's thinking about it, having been to the show twice I can confirm that it's very professional and not at all sleazy ( much to my disgust lol) and is a good nights entertainment for all.

I actually ended up sitting with half the cast afterwards to our local gay nightclub here in Belfast as it was the last night of them performing here and they were up for a party and we all had a great nights crack - unfortunately the really cute guy dancer with them knew it and spent half the night dancing on the stage in the club with his shirt off - but TOTALLY ignoring anyone that loked twice at him with a look of "I'm sexy and I know it" ........I was SO tempted to go up and ask him how much to off him just to take him down a notch or two but didn't want to appear rude lol.

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 01:45
Didn't realise you were into ladyboys, NIrish guy - answers lots of questions. :occasion9:

April 3rd, 2012, 04:14
Didn't realise you were into ladyboys, NIrish guy - answers lots of questions. :occasion9:

Well yes, that's as I AM of course a ladyboy, actually I've just been posing as a gay guy on here just to meet guys - and very successfully too I should add ! Hell I've had half the board ! I mean if some others can have fake profiles why can I !! lol

ACTUALLY ! if you read my original post no where does it say I'm into lady boys, it just says I happened to have gone to a very much cabaret style ladyboy show here in Belfast with a female purely platonic friend, where we both sat and oggled the guy thai dancers whilst the ladyboys phaffed around and did their stuff in the background - or it "could" have been the foreground, I wasn't really concentrating on them at the time.

HOWEVER, unlike some people in life who have STRICT rules about who they will go with and who they will not ( although each to their own of course), but things such as he / she / they MUST be 100% smooth, tattooless ( or must have tattoo's), or must be 5'3 with one ear slightly higher than the other one etc lol have never done it for me, as I over the years just tend to go as the mood takes me and yes I've been with a couple of ladyboys and had a great time, likewise with women and likewise with men ( I prefer men) but that doesn't mean I would only ever restrict myself to that one thing for the rest of my life, god forbid ! :-) Lifes short and Carpe Diem is my motto - that's what I say !! lol

So, now you know......and any other questions feel free to ask, I'm an open book as I'm long past the age or stage ( thank god) of either having to live a lie, keep secrets or giving a flying fuck what anyone else thinks :-)

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 04:21
well, seriously, thanks for your honesty NI Guy - I was only joking. You're absolutely right though - to each his own - and isn't that the beauty of Thailand? whatever it is you dream of can happen there. Unfortunately, I'm very much into what I believe is called vanilla sex - nothing outrageous. but honestly, I'm not really interested in what other guys do in their bedroom.

Enjoy your variety on your upcoming trip :party

April 3rd, 2012, 04:28
dont worry I know you were - and I'm a great fan of vanilla sex as well.......but I had to stop it as those fecking ice cream stains took FOREVER to get out of my bed sheets !! lol

And as for other people and what they do......hell no there's nothing better / funnier / more entertaining I find than discovering some straight assed, po face, conservative, plain dressing, homophobic, twice a year sex person is ACTUALLY a raving sex addict who meets up with other guys in dank public toilets, sticking oranges up their arse and beating off to old Vera Lynn records whilst wearing their sisters Bra !! ha ha now I think that's just HILARIOUS - especially when it's flashed all over the front pages of the ( now defunct) News of the World newspaper and they have to quit their very serious job for "family reasons" ! lol

*** HA HA I should point out that even I'm disturbed just how easily the above image popped into my head !! haha - damn it there's another three years in therapy to work out where all THAT came from !! lol

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 04:37
ha, now that you've given a better description of yourself I can understand why you go to Thailand. btw, I'm a bit fond of Vera Lynn meself

April 3rd, 2012, 04:45
ha, now that you've given a better description of yourself I can understand why you go to Thailand. btw, I'm a bit fond of Vera Lynn meself

I was about to say "what, you actually believe that was a actual description of me??"and then I realized it's just about spot on ! lol

And as for Vera Lynn.......... family of eskimos sitting round the dinner in iceland, and as the father gets up to carve the dinner he pops over and sticks a vera lynn record on and the mother groans and turns to the kids and says ......" oh hell no, not bloody WHALE MEAT again !!" Boom Boom !! :-))

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 04:49
just stick to your day job and you're temporary job as a sex tourist!!

April 3rd, 2012, 05:05
In the case of the Tory MP to whom I think NIrish is referring (S****** M*******) - from memory I believe that when he was found dead with his cock in his hand, the orange was actually in his mouth (injected with poppers) - and not up his arse at all.

Infact it may have been a satsuma rather than an orange.

Further, he had tied himself to a chair in his apartment with a plastic bag over his head and was naked apart from suspenders and stockings.
Some reports spoke to an electric cord wound round his neck into the bargain - but it was certainly not in a public toilet.

It's best to get the facts correct - we wouldn't want people thinking he was some kind of pervert.

:occasion9:

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 05:10
well obviously, scottish-guy, being Irish I'd have no experience of the things you describe. I hadn't realised NIrish guy was referring to a real person (apart from himself). And a Tory MP? hard to believe. :dontknow:

April 3rd, 2012, 05:13
... a Tory MP? hard to believe.....

LOL - I take that was meant as a joke?
I'll start on Harvey & the rentboys next - not to mention dear old Ted!

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 05:16
Indeed, who ever heard of a closeted Tory MP? They are a joke, indeed. But haven't there been a couple of Liberal casualities over the years too? I used to live in England and loved the hypocrisy of their politicians. Just to be fair, Irish politicians only get involved with cash scandals, nothing seedy you understand. Which makes this Thai related again, at last!

April 3rd, 2012, 05:16
WOW - Nowt as queer as folk as they say eh :-) as actually I wasn't thinking of any one person in particular and am actually quietly relieved now that you said that as when that story broke it must have buried itself into my subconsciousness only to now reveal itself ! ......thank god as for a minute there I thought "I" was the pervert, when actually all along it was him !! Phew, close shave !! lol

And now that you have reminded me of that story ( and WHAT a story eh, if you're going to fuck up and get caught by the press that HAS to be one of the all time greats ) but I seem to recall that he was actually found in a darkened cupboard space under a set of stairs so good to see he was going for the full sensory deprivation kick too........typical tory......always wanting the most of whatever's on offer !!! lol

martin911
April 3rd, 2012, 05:17
Ni --You might just think about stopping with the "details " or else the rest of the board will just think that the Irish are just a bunch of sexual deviants (and Vera Lynn fans )-- who is she ??

April 3rd, 2012, 05:22
In my (very limited) experience they would of course be thinking quiet correctly.......as just like all sexually repressed people once the gloves come off things tend to go off the rails very quickly !! lol......thank god I'm a bit more open minded these days as the smut you see in go go bars isn't a patch to those damn Presbyterian coffee mornings they used to run in my village !! DISGUSTING the lot of them ! lol

April 3rd, 2012, 05:29
... haven't there been a couple of Liberal casualities over the years too?

Oh yes, Jeremy Thorpe being the daddy of the lot (gay sex, rentboys, conspiracy, attempted murder) - but we don't want to go off topic do we? LOL

April 3rd, 2012, 05:32
Ha ha you'd think what with the called the liberal party and all they really wouldn't have minded so much......they obviously weren't THAT liberal !!! lol

April 3rd, 2012, 05:37
I think they had to draw the line when it came to trying to have the (adult) rentboy shot.

April 3rd, 2012, 06:03
Ha and people think us sex tourists are bad, hell at least (some of us anyway) just under pay our rent boys when they under perform and don't go the whole having them shot route - ALTHOUGH now that I think of it, as the boys all think that most farang are angry men anyway, perhaps if we let THAT story get out that we now shoot our under performers we'd have less duds on our hands!! lol - oh and I AM joking there by the way just in case anyone thinks it's a serious suggestion !!!! lol

martin911
April 5th, 2012, 12:32
Ha and people think us sex tourists are bad, hell at least (some of us anyway) just under pay our rent boys when they under perform and don't go the whole having them shot route - ALTHOUGH now that I think of it, as the boys all think that most farang are angry men anyway, perhaps if we let THAT story get out that we now shoot our under performers we'd have less duds on our hands!! lol - oh and I AM joking there by the way just in case anyone thinks it's a serious suggestion !!!! lol

i also have come across that a lot --that farang are precieved to be angry men !! both of the guys i shacked up with (sounds romantic i know ) -- both their mothers were a little aprehensive when it was time to meet the young farang lover (as i liked to call myself then )--

My current guys mother has gone a bit funny on me over this (and i had been getting on really well with her up to this )--
She was in my place one day sitting down and i came in the door , threw my keys on the coffee table and rushed up the stairs (i didnt ignore her ,i said hi as i passed ) i was just in a bit of a hurry is all

Turns out a month later that now she not like me (the key throwing thing is the issue ) and she actually wanted her son to stop seeing me !!

go figure !!

April 5th, 2012, 23:23
maybe she started reading this forum martin :dontknow:
only kidding :love4:

martin911
April 6th, 2012, 00:24
Bloddy hell if she started reading here then she would def have taken her son away lol !!

for you - :bis:

April 6th, 2012, 08:52
I am a big fan of the LadyBoys! i would not definitely miss this one out. i am missing Bangkok since it has been quite a while since i have been there, have been planning some summer getaway to Bangkok and relive some fun days. nothing beats the real thing! although for now i can definitely enjoy this show!