PDA

View Full Version : 22 march ?

lukylok
March 27th, 2012, 01:57
No reports or photos ? Not even from the birthday boy ? of course not in his birthday suit ! :love4:

March 27th, 2012, 02:45
His birthday suit has been sent away to be pressed.

:evil4:

joe552
March 27th, 2012, 02:59
That'll take a while then.

Neal
March 27th, 2012, 03:53
Well I actually never even thought that a) anyone would be interested in seeing the photos b) even if they were, I don't know how to upload them from the CD I got yesterday of the party c) with me bing down with a cold and stuff and everything going on and jinksie leaving, I really wasn't thinking
If you want to explain how to upload from a cd, I will. Hey I will share!

joe552
March 27th, 2012, 04:06
Well I for one want to see the pics (but not the birthday suit ones). Upload now!

Neal
March 27th, 2012, 04:44
I have to go for dialysis this morning so it will not be tonight as I get sick afterwards, but either way you have to tell me how as I have never done it before. I have a CD that they gave me yesterday. Do I need to save them to the computer and then how do I out them into a post? Hey Butterflap? Do you know? Jinksie? You still there and want to share? Little assistance here!

RonanTheBarbarian
March 27th, 2012, 06:45
Hi DaBoss.

Do you know how to upload pictures to the free photo sharing sites? (such as Photobucket, Picasa, etc)

If so, it is simple. Uplaod your pics to one of them, and then just click onto one of your photos to "copy" the URL of the photo.

Then click onto the "Img" button at the top of the dialogue box you type your post in - Two brackets should appear.

Then "paste" the URL into the brackets, and voila!

At least i think that how you do it - I cannot get into my photobucket now to try it.

RonanTheBarbarian
March 27th, 2012, 07:02
Actually, there is a simpler way. Firstly save the photos onto your hard drive, and then you can upload them as an attachment.

Can you see the "upload attachment" tab? (if not, go as if to write a post and look underneath the "Save draft", "preview" and "submit" buttons at the bottom of the dialogue box)

Just go to the folder you have them in on your hard drive, click "Copy" and then go to that "upload attachment" tab and "Paste"

And its done!