PDA

View Full Version : Do gays like Lady-boys ?

alanthebuilder
March 26th, 2012, 09:27
Do gays like Lady-boys ?

Hey guys ,as you might know Im not gay ,but somewhat inquisitive , Ok a lady-boy is a man that wants to be a woman "yes"
so in my eyes hes a gay YES or No ?

So do any of you guys bar fine Lady-boys ?

Or does the fact if they have had the opp (turn into almost a woman ) makes then no longer interesting ?

So are lady boys of interest to you guys ?

Yes ?

Or no ?
If Im out of my league here please tell me ,Im just a builder remember ! :dontknow:

alipatt-old
March 26th, 2012, 10:01
This one likes fem or lady-boys pee op only
To each his own - you will get no universal answer

alanthebuilder
March 26th, 2012, 10:02
Confused now :dontknow:

francois
March 26th, 2012, 11:26
Alan, your initial question(s) are confusing, thus you will receive confusing answers.

I have noticed that men who have been married, and are now gay, have a preference for ladyboys. Based on juat a few observations.

March 26th, 2012, 11:57
Don't want lady boys, don't care for lady boys and I think most don't. I think most like boys that look like straight little boys or big boys. Never did like feminine looking boys! :pukeleft:

alipatt-old
March 26th, 2012, 13:04
Maybe if I had typed correctly pre op
It would have read better

luvthai-2
March 26th, 2012, 13:46
I don't mind the lady-boys. Won't ever date one but when sitting at an open air beer bar and watching the street scene the lady-boys can sure put on a good show.

lukylok
March 26th, 2012, 14:28
I have noticed that men who have been married, and are now gay, have a preference for ladyboys. Based on juat a few observations.

I beg to disagree completly there

alanthebuilder
March 26th, 2012, 14:55
So it seems most of you guys \ gays dont like the lady-Boys ..
Thanks guys .. I just needed to know that's all !

Dodger
March 26th, 2012, 17:10
I had always preferred fem boys...had no intertest in ladyboys...but my fem bf over the years started exhibiting a desire to dress more like a girl than a boy, thus a ladyboy hatched from its cacoon...it didn't bother me...it still doesn't...his ladyboy friends are a weird lot. I guess I'm still gay...don't know for sure...never gave it that much thought...never really cared.

francois
March 26th, 2012, 17:39
An overly general observation on my part. I do know some ex-married men who are now leading a gay life style who prefer ladyboys. I did say based on a few observations.

Likewise I know many men who were married or never married who prefer ladyboys.

Alan are you more confused now?

March 26th, 2012, 18:18
Well I like scally boys doggy-fucking me while they wear their girlfriend's knickers.

So there!

[attachment=0:3jfc7wwa]3368948088_6c694e2574_o.jpg[/attachment:3jfc7wwa]

March 26th, 2012, 18:23
SG don't ever ask me to go cock hunting with you. I can see it now nails, biting, knives and wait, even pinching! :gy: :hah:

March 26th, 2012, 18:41
Damn, have not had a scally boy in years. Memories, yes memories

March 26th, 2012, 19:00
Damn, have not had a scally boy in years. Memories, yes memories

Why deny yourself?

There's a very interesting bar in Manchester where freelance scallyboys can be found.

Nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

:occasion9:

christianpfc
March 27th, 2012, 04:54
It's not a matter of like or dislike, I just class lady-boys as "not eligible for free sex with me" and treat them as I would treat anyone else I wouldn't like to have sex with.

It's easier if you ask what I like: boys who look and behave like boys, not girls (or anything in between). (i.e. no make-up, long or painted fingernails, woman's clothes, artificial eyelashes and so on)

March 27th, 2012, 05:07
Very well put Christian!!

joe552
March 27th, 2012, 05:10
I agree with Christian on this one.

March 27th, 2012, 06:24
....It's easier if you ask what I like.... no make-up, long or painted fingernails, woman's clothes, artificial eyelashes and so on)

I know where you're coming from Christian - I don't like the competition either.

danny99
March 30th, 2012, 09:55
As I have zero interest in girls I see no reason to be interested in boys who act like girls.

Rob33
March 30th, 2012, 10:29
What is a scally boy?

I was previously married but dont find lady boys turn me up. Only thing but its not necessary I find masculine smooth boys wearing frilly lacy underwear juicy, if they are even slightly slim effeminate types its a big plodder turn down.

March 30th, 2012, 15:15
What is a scally boy?

Young scallywag - working class teenage lads with added attitude , usually from high-density Council estates, invariably walking around in sportswear (aka trackies - usually with one or both hands thrust down their pants!), baseball caps, Sovereign rings, gold chains. Recreatrional activities involve smoking weed, drinking Buckfast tonic wine in parks, fighting, and shagging girls. They are also usually involved in low-level street crime, minor drugs offences etc. Also known In England as Chavs (origin Cockney) and in Scotland "Neds" (Non-Educated Delinquents)

http://www.scallycentral.com

This developed into a fetish with some UK gay men (leading to XXX Video productions like the Rentboy series/Council Lads/Bareback Chavs etc) to the extent that you now have pathetic 30/40 yo middle class guys dressing up in trackies and caps and describing themselves as Chav Boy/ Scally Lad/ Pure Ned etc in chatrooms.

Rob33
March 30th, 2012, 15:49
Oh you mean Prince Harry thats how we see him on the continent as one of your scally types. Poor tyke no role model but "scallies" those pictures looked just like HRHH in every way, maybe they are working class heros. I mean surely 'arry wouldnt get involved........ :dontknow:

March 30th, 2012, 16:07
Oh you mean Prince Harry thats how we see him on the continent as one of your scally types. Poor tyke no role model but "scallies" those pictures looked just like HRHH in every way, maybe they are working class heros. I mean surely 'arry wouldnt get involved........ :dontknow:

Rob33 you are confusing "scally" with "ponce"

I couldn't care less about Harry or the rest of the sponging, parasitic, Royal family.

The French had the right idea in 1789 and an even better idea in 1793.

Rob33
March 30th, 2012, 17:03
How the French adore their presidents, royalty takes different guises, I fully agree with the 1793 sentiment and it would be most fitting today for them both.

Harry is no ponce he went straight from Eton to Chave. Inexplicable. Probably something to do with "his poeple" or some such sentimental nonsense his late mother Dina left him.

March 30th, 2012, 19:26
...Harry is no ponce ....

There are a number of definitions of "ponce" - in the UK it means different things in different places, from a homosexual to a pimp, and outside the UK it means different things again - I believe in Spain it's a "Prince"

The definition I was using however was this one:

Ponce: a person who never pays his way

I consider it completely apposite for the person concerned, and all his sponging relatives .

Vive la revolution! :party

joe552
March 30th, 2012, 19:48
I have to say I'd give Harry one if the occasion arose - ponce or not.

chillnorth
March 30th, 2012, 20:09
It would appear Alan got his rocks off, as they say, and went home.

I'm neither attracted to ladyboys for sanuk nor repelled by them as entities and frankly admire the niche they've hewn for themselves in a complicated social landscape.

One of my favorite moments was touring a friend through an off street in Pattayaland only to have him eschew the talents of the dozens or so lads at an establishment, at least one pleasant enough for me to engage for the evening, while my friend chatted up and offed the mama-san herself, an act of chivalry i couldn't fathom but which definitely dropped a jaw or two as they paraded in Boyztown; she was twice my friend's height and quite clearly no lady. More power to them.

Manforallseasons
March 30th, 2012, 20:38
Do gays like Ladyboys? My quess is that some strait guys do, and for some gays that have a difficult time dealing with thier sexuality it might be in thier minds like being with a woman.
I respect Ladyboys for making what must be a very brave lifestyle commitment , what I cannot understand in Thailand is why a boy wants to emulate the mannerisms of a girl and even effect his voice, this to me is strange behavior and stranger are guys that are attracted to such boys.

Maxxy
April 9th, 2012, 13:56
I like ladyboys, effeminate guys and the smooth bodied guys with little to no body hair but then I am not totally gay.