PDA

View Full Version : What do you with the boys you off?

christianpfc
March 26th, 2012, 01:34
What do you with the boys you off?

I am curious what others do back in their hotel room (or short time hotel or place where they live) with the boys they off from gogo or host bars or freelancers, i.e. what a kind of requests Thai moneyboys encounter. (This does not include boys who go for free or sauna encounters without money or chuck wao in bars.)

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 02:08
well I'm not going to be the first to answer this :dontknow:

March 26th, 2012, 02:25
Let's hope Latinpoxxx isn't tempted

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 02:42
surely he does it all - and THEY pay HIM?

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 03:22
Answered the questions to find that lots of people have done so already, but aren't posting about it. Who knew we had so many shy members? :dontknow:

stevehadders
March 26th, 2012, 03:30
Shy sir? me sir? no sir?
:party

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 03:32
So what were your answers steve? come on, you can tell us, we're all friends here.

stevehadders
March 26th, 2012, 03:35
Well I was confused when voting - where was the category for "bake a cake, and knit a scalf" lol

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 03:37
I think it's no sex, just go to cinema, etc. Are there really people who go to Pattaya just to go to the cinema with younger guys? To be honest, I went once to a Thai film with a boy, and it was about the longest 2 hours of my life.

March 26th, 2012, 03:45
i was actually quite surprised at the results so far actually......but where the interest surely lies is in the "other" and "not your business" sections as that's where we can be sure the REAL dirt lies !!!! lol

stevehadders
March 26th, 2012, 03:46
I know of a much older gent who just offs a boy for company - he is mid to late 80s. Each to their own I guess, as long as both get something from it. Personally, I find the guys far too gorgeous to remain too much of a gentleman

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 03:53
well I think if you've reached a stage (or an age) where sex is physically not possible, then the company of a young man in a different setting becomes more important. And I off guys if I think I'm going to enjoy an evening out with them - including dinner - not just a quick shag back at the hotel

March 26th, 2012, 03:55
I think it's no sex, just go to cinema, etc. Are there really people who go to Pattaya just to go to the cinema with younger guys? To be honest, I went once to a Thai film with a boy, and it was about the longest 2 hours of my life.

I actually quite like going to the cinema and have gone most times when I visit Thailand.

This is as a) as the guy I'm with usually likes / suggests it ( albeit this is usually with something equating closer to a BF rather than an off) plus b) I get to see the latest release of some top notch film months before it's released back here in the UK plus c) I love the wee bit they play at the start of the films that they show to encourage people to be good Thai citizens and have respect for each other and then play the National Anthem, which I really like the tune of too ( actally they could do with bringing that respect movie thing over to the UK I think !!) and d) the MOST important thing for me - I get sitting in blissful FREEZING cold air con for TWO whole luxurious hours without breaking a single bead of sweat, which when I hit Thailand is a bloody rarity for me !! :-)

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 04:02
ah, but do you hold hands in the dark, NI guy?

bucknaway
March 26th, 2012, 04:10
I have offed guys in Pattaya to only go shopping with me, or to share a meal with me where no sex was involved. I also have hired guys to come to my room to massage me and stressed to them that I did not want any sex. Each time I would tip them as if they provided sexual services.

Sometimes it is enough just to talk to a guy and hang with him without him pulling his pants down.

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 04:16
I can understand having a boy just to go out to eat with you - I hate eating alone. but why do you need a boy to go shopping with you? I have to admit that I hate shopping, so never do it on holidays.

bucknaway
March 26th, 2012, 04:30
I do it to be nice. I think of it as a way for me to give them money for a easy job and when their time is up with me, they can decide to either go back to work or take the day off and I am happy to have spend a nice time with a nice guy.

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 04:37
ah, I understand now. it's not really about needing help with your shopping but spending time with a nice guy (to his benefit). have no problem with that at all..

maybe when I'm an old fart living in Pattaya I'll have to pay boys to help with my shopping.

gaymandenmark
March 26th, 2012, 04:53
joe552, we have a little argument on another topic, but I have to agree with you on this.
I would never imagine to off a guy to go shopping.

Dodger
March 26th, 2012, 06:09
If I'm lucky enough to make it to my mid to late 80s I think I will become a gentleman too.

Nabaat
March 26th, 2012, 08:04
Where's the: ALL OF THE ABOVE and NONE OF THE ABOVE boxes???

martin911
March 26th, 2012, 08:14
I actually love going to the movies with the Thai boys --they als go for the most gruesome movies --which i als hate but its fun to watch them enjoying the blood and guts !!!

martin911
March 26th, 2012, 08:23
For me i want to have most possible fun that i can with them -- all boys are different -- you learn to go with the flow/not rush things if time allows -- sometimes its the shyest boys that can surprise you !!!!

Try to treat them a little different from what they might be used to ---- it als reaps benifits i find !! :happy7: :happy7:

March 26th, 2012, 09:24
He takes it up the arse and buggers off I don't need someone with no English conversation eating with me and I dont shop.

lukylok
March 26th, 2012, 14:24
The percentage is wrong, because it is the numer of act/total of acts.
It should be number of acts/number of answer !

March 26th, 2012, 15:16
...Sometimes it is enough just to talk to a guy and hang with him without him pulling his pants down....

I keep telling the boys this, but they won't take no for an answer!

:occasion9:

March 26th, 2012, 15:18
....maybe when I'm an old fart.....

Has your watch stopped, dear?

:party

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 15:59
You'll have to speak up, scottish - I think my hearing's going.

March 26th, 2012, 16:04
You'll have to speak up, scottish - I think my hearing's going.

I remotely diagnose Presbyacusis my dear :sign5:

Give us a song!

joe552
March 26th, 2012, 16:20
I had to look that one up - never heard it before (maybe because I'm deaf?). I normally only sing after a few beers (note I didn't say I sing normally).

martin911
March 26th, 2012, 22:49
NI --i agree with you on the piece they play before the movie starts -- its so nice to see the respect the Thai people have for their King -and it filters down to respect for all i believe

Something the western world is severly lacking in -- a little basic respect !!

joe552
March 27th, 2012, 04:34
I always try to be respectful of the boys I'm with. When I off a boy I will usually take him for dinner (Thai boys are always hungry!). But I draw the line at doing things they would enjoy which I don't, such as shopping and movies. If they're happy to spend a day at the beach with me, then they'll be rewarded.

christianpfc
March 27th, 2012, 05:48
I like going to cinema in Thailand for similar reasons as NIrish Guy does. In addition, it's much cheaper than in Europe. But I have to plan ahead to wear long trousers/pants, so I don't get cold.

I have offed guys in Pattaya to only go shopping with me
Maybe bucknaway is too frail to carry his shoppings or he shops so much that he can't carry all of it. Well, I wouldn't off someone for shopping, but that's why I started this poll, to see what others do.

Interesting results. I didn't know that we have so many cocksuckers (literally, not as an offence) amongst us. The usual complaint you read on these boards is that boys don't bottom (after they agreed in the bar).

March 27th, 2012, 06:30
...Maybe bucknaway is too frail to carry his shoppings or he shops so much that he can't carry all of it....

You have a short memory - Bucky needs a boy to carry his shopping because he has to keep his hands free to fend off all the boys who rush up and start groping him in the street - remember?

:laughing3:

Wesley
April 12th, 2012, 12:19
Gosh, where is all of the above. If I off him for all night he best not have whacked off that day I'm old and full of cum and hope they are the same only young.

a447
April 12th, 2012, 16:37
I think I have fully documented my activites with the boys over the years - to the distate of some on this board. :sign5:

Do I really have to go over my sexual escapades yet again??! hehe

As for going shopping with a boy, I've only done that a couple of times. Unless you are buying for the boy, he obviously has no interest in watching you spend money he doesn't have, so he ends up being bored shitless. Last visit i went to the Tucom centre and my guy said he wanted to come with me. I actually like shopping alone. He took me up to the mobile phone section but quickly lost interest when he realised he wasn't getting his iPhone. I politely sent him on his way.

lukylok
April 12th, 2012, 18:45
Once in Chiang Mai, I went shopping with my BS, christmas gifts for my family.
My friend was - not too discreetly - given the commission usual for guides !

I was nearly as pleased as he was ! :bounce:

naklua
April 14th, 2012, 22:08
NI --i agree with you on the piece they play before the movie starts -- its so nice to see the respect the Thai people have for their King -and it filters down to respect for all i believe

Something the western world is severly lacking in -- a little basic respect !!

You have to be joking, aren't you?
If one does not stand up when the "piece" is played, one will run the risk of being reported to the police and going to jail. This is not what I understand under "respect". Nevertheless, I guess many Thais do stand up out of respect, but this does not translate to respect towards other fellow Thais.
The assumption that it teaches Thai people to have respect for each other is also a little bit too far fetched. Getting and giving respect is not a matter of watching this "piece", but a matter of one's social status and net worth.
I think the western world can do very good without such forced respect. Leave the propaganda to others.