PDA

View Full Version : New condo near sunee and walking street

Impulse
March 24th, 2012, 09:06
just to let you know....Raimon Land is building about a 40 story condo on 7 rai of land,called UNIXX, just at the base of buddah hill, just south of the overpass in south Pattaya.Very close to sunee,an alternative to center and yensabai condos.
They started selling in December,but they release different sections at different times.Unfortunatly for me,when I was there,all the high floors on the Pattaya side were gone or not yet released.Might be worth checking out the showroom.Just remember,the cooler side is better...and cost slightly more.
this was going to be the lofts at southshore a few years ago,but they had to downscale it.Raimon did quality condos before, northshore,northpoint in Pattaya,the river in Bangkok.Probably will be 3 or 4 star when all is said and done.
I'm not a realtor or have any interest in this, I just like the property market. I think the location is perfect if you like the gay scene.I would give the link, but my computer is not working top notch(cap lock also).www.unixxcondo.com/index.php/en/360