PDA

View Full Version : Only in Thailand!

Neal
March 19th, 2012, 09:03
So let's start talking about all your experiences in Thailand. Now we will have another thread about stories the boys have told you but here it will be some of your experiences where you just have to shake your head and wonder.

Yesterday we placed our order for alcohol.
2 cases Singha
2 cases Heineken
2 bottles Gordon Vodka (OK I am a bit stupid and I thought they made vodka also besides gin. Kill me)

So what do they deliver
2 cases small bottles of Singha
2 cases huge bottles of heineken.... and who sells these fuckers in a bar!!!???
2 bottles of Gordon gin. Nevermind pay attention to the word VODKA. Let's only pay attention to the name Gordon and the hell with saying on the telephone, no have Gordon in Vodka only gin. Just send it and nevermind. :crybaby:

What is your shake the head story?

March 19th, 2012, 11:41
You drink too much...boring post :pain10:

Neal
March 19th, 2012, 11:58
That's what happens when you own a bar but I guess you don't keep up! :evil4: :evil4:

a447
March 19th, 2012, 15:38
Daboss wrote:
you just have to shake your head and wonder.

Neal, I do that every time I sit outside your bar and watch the interaction between yourself, your bar staff and that woman who delivers your food. It's hilarious! Nobody seems to understand who is saying what, your food orders get mixed up, etc. etc. All these people remind me of Manuel from the old T.V. series "Fawlty Towers" starring John Clease.
But being an American, I guess you would not have seen that show.

Lucky you are a man of infinite patience!

Oh, and Happy Birthday for the 22, in case I forget.

Neal
March 19th, 2012, 17:38
Watching the food get delivered. Hmmmmm. That could be the hamburger sub shop almost next door or maybe New Orleans?