PDA

View Full Version : so so funny thai singers

March 18th, 2012, 02:51
i saw this on another site a short while ago .. sorry to anyone whos already seen it ..
watch the guy with the hat on ... from about the 2nd minute or so just so comical ....if this dont make you laugh nothing will ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fudHP30QXg4

joe552
March 18th, 2012, 03:20
good stuff - thanks for posting - but what's with the lack of front teeth? a cultural thing in Thailand I might have missed? :dontknow:

cdnmatt
March 18th, 2012, 04:46
but what's with the lack of front teeth?

That's what I was thinking. I'm guessing village boys + motorbikes = abrupt stops = no front teeth for you!

March 18th, 2012, 04:50
as it happens it looks like they are not thai after all .. but fillipinos .. oh well off to global :alc:

joe552
March 18th, 2012, 04:53
matt, I like your explanation, seems plausible. surely if they're pinoy, martin will tell us?

anyway, funny video - raised a smile.

martin911
March 18th, 2012, 09:10
Now i never claimed that i know them all Joe (still on the red are we lol ? )

But they do look like Pinoy guys INHMO
And the guy who posted that and other similar clips on youtube describes one clip in a form of Taglish --its a mixture of Tagalog and English --which is very common in Manila (so ive been told ,and heard spoken !! ) so that also points towards them being Pinoy -- either way its v funny to see !! :happy7:

Its quite amusing to hear when they (from tv newsreaders to taxi drivers to newspaper print ) drop the corresponding english word into their conversations !!

Jellybean
March 18th, 2012, 13:26
Thanks for posting the YouTube clip Brithai. I had a pretty rough day yesterday and was feeling low in spirit. But watching the clip of the two young lads without any front teeth and has cheered me up no end. They seemed in perfect sync with the music and a perfect comedy duo тАУ absolutely hilarious.