PDA

View Full Version : Kempinski Bangkok... BEACHLOVER

martin911
February 27th, 2012, 04:42
Is it Just me (i think not judging by the pms i have got lol ) but dont those hotels that Beacy has Ahem "visited " look a little "quiet " as in lacking-- staff (usually tripping over staff in bkk hotels )/ some guests /luggage / and yes Bl even the odd toothbrush or 2 !! and the rooms unused !!!

Mabye its just the time of day YOU are taking the photos eh ????? :dontknow: :laughing3:

Mind you there were a few people in the al fresco (such a lovely word ) dining area -Where i believe non guests can go (cert in any hotel ive stayed in )

It must have been unseasonably cold in Bkk when you visited the Kemp and the St Reg --- not a sinner (because we all are sinners visiting BKK ,some more than others !!) In Both hotels swimming pools !!!!! --not even a pool attendent !! too cold Eh ? :dontknow:

As you seem to be snap happy with your camera Bl care to share any of other photos from the rest of "your" hotels visits ????? not just the ones bereft of real people !

(not just the photos you say you took BEFORE the porter came to your room with your luggage as you said in another post :pukeleft: )

If you cant no worries soft lad :rolling:

martin911
March 1st, 2012, 12:32
Just a gentle reminder to jog your memory soft lad -- any chance of those photos ??(of the hotels you claimed you stayed in -photos with act people in them as opposed to google --

As i said before if you cant dont worry about it ---

Not too many others will either :occasion9:

Beachlover
March 1st, 2012, 20:11
Martin! Just logged in to find this and a few other long, neurotic and semi-coherent messages from you! Getting a bit fixated are we lol?!

You seem uncontrollably obsessed with me... Not the first random to succumb to that. :rolling:

Firstly... If I put up "post luggage" shots I have to black out any part of the photo where personal items are visible (trawl back through my posts... I've done it befor.) for privacy. Can't be arsed so I would rather not!

Secondly... are you blind? If you OPEN your eyes and peer through that cloud of neurosisyou would see there a are people in almost every non-room shot!

Thirdly... waaay too any many threads to keep up with (sometimes reply a month later)and this is jyst an entertaining distraction for me. Think you're losing a little perspective having a hissy fit when someone didn't "answer" your "enquiry" in 24hrs!

Last... Sitting in a bar on phone without keyboard and headed abroad tomorrow so that answr will have to keep your neurosis fed for a few days at least! Get to the rest later... Maybe you can do something constructive for yourself in meantime... Form a support group maybe. :rolling:

:occasion5:

Beachlover
March 1st, 2012, 20:18
Every year a new stalker :dontknow:

March 1st, 2012, 22:41
.... If I put up "post luggage" shots I have to black out any part of the photo where personal items are visible...

Why?

Surely your Louis Vuitton matched luggage, ipad, iphone, Ray-bans, Armani shirts, Gucci shoes, shaving kit, condoms and lube (you know, the everyday things that people have in a hotel bedroom), isn't SO exclusive as to personally identify you - unless you have your condoms hand-made and monogrammed in Paris maybe.

The photos you posted do look suspiciously professional, dear - but then again I'd expect nothing less from a man of your means.

:occasion9:

March 1st, 2012, 23:40
Now Scotty, looking back at the pics how could you say that!? Just because ONE pic had some people in the back ground and was of a table obviously from someoe who had eaten at a buffet and had either walked away for seconds or to get more...... or how about the fact that in every picture of every hotel room photo all the courtesy lights are still on in the room. such professional pictures and yet no camera case. Maybe that is what missing in those off the cuff pictures. Well I don't know about you but B/L and his fabricated mountain climbing and trekking stories give me a lot of amusement. Hey B/L where you flying off to now? Maybe Spain to meet up with Latinpoxx!

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 01:01
Martin! Just logged in to find this and a few other long, neurotic and semi-coherent messages from you! Getting a bit fixated are we lol?!

You seem uncontrollably obsessed with me... Not the first random to succumb to that. :rolling:

Firstly... If I put up "post luggage" shots I have to black out any part of the photo where personal items are visible (trawl back through my posts... I've done it befor.) for privacy. Can't be arsed so I would rather not!

Secondly... are you blind? If you OPEN your eyes and peer through that cloud of neurosisyou would see there a are people in almost every non-room shot!

Thirdly... waaay too any many threads to keep up with (sometimes reply a month later)and this is jyst an entertaining distraction for me. Think you're losing a little perspective having a hissy fit when someone didn't "answer" your "enquiry" in 24hrs!

Last... Sitting in a bar on phone without keyboard and headed abroad tomorrow so that answr will have to keep your neurosis fed for a few days at least! Get to the rest later... Maybe you can do something constructive for yourself in meantime... Form a support group maybe. :rolling:

:occasion5:

Ha Ha dear oh dear --doesnt this sound familar ( A447 ?)--"headed abroad tmoro " so cannot ans a question right now because im frightfuly busy flying away
-So no access to internet in wherever far flung destination you are going to eh :pukeleft:

First --I have no interest in you whatsoever BL nor any obsession with you (my arent we full of ourselves )-- i simply asked an innocent question re some lovely holiday pics you posted --you were talking about these lovely lovely places you stayed in --(and my Bfs birthday is coming up and im going to treat him to a little bit of luxury and spend a few nites in Bkk )

My concern about your lovely places was that they seemed to be empty of people --and i dont want us to stay somewhere we might be lonely :snorting: -
So that was the reason behind my enquiry to you -so i could then decide where to book for us -- no other motive than that soft lad :bounce: so you have no reason to think i might be "stalking you " (although your ego is prob to blame for that )

Mabye il just stick to the Lebua (fantastic breakfast buffet ,and rooftop dining ,although a little pricey )

Or mabye the Shang after what Justme said about there --

Second - Nope Im not blind mabye you might need to look at "Your "photos again -

Thirdly -- hissy fit ? dont get that one lol

So you have a Lovely flight soft lad :laughing3: :laughing3:

Opps thought of one more little thing -- i also find this entertaining--very much so !!

lexusgs
March 2nd, 2012, 01:23
Now Scotty, looking back at the pics how could you say that!? Just because ONE pic had some people in the back ground and was of a table obviously from someoe who had eaten at a buffet and had either walked away d=fro seconds or to get more...... or how about the fact that in every picture of every hotel room photo all the courtesy lights are still on in the room. such professional pictures and yet no camera case. Maybe that is what missing in those off the cuff pictures. Well I don't know about you but B/L and his fabricated mountain climbing and trekking stories leave a lot of amusement to me Hey B/L where you flying off to now? Maybe Spain to meet up with your othe imaginary freinf like Latinpoxx!

Lol,

Just got in from a heavy night. Well BL, I know I was a little obsessed will over a year ago with your banal ramblings. Looks like you have outdone yourself this time. Not that I have any axe to grind but you clearly have nicked all the pics from Agoda (very perceptive Martin911!). Come on man it's time to just come clean and admit you just make up 99% of the shi** you typ here. It's getting embarrassing man :happy7:

colmx
March 2nd, 2012, 03:45
i simply asked an innocent question re some lovely holiday pics you posted --you were talking about these lovely lovely places you stayed in --(and my Bfs birthday is coming up and im going to treat him to a little bit of luxury and spend a few nites in Bkk )

Nice to know I'm not the only person whose BF has a birthday every month!! :party :party

Just got in from a heavy night. Well BL, I know I was a little obsessed will over a year ago with your banal ramblings. Looks like you have outdone yourself this time. Not that I have any axe to grind but you clearly have nicked all the pics from Agoda (very perceptive Martin911!). Come on man it's time to just come clean and admit you just make up 99% of the shi** you typ here. It's getting embarrassing man :happy7:

Hmm maybe BLs successful company is actually Agoda :crazy: :crazy:

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 06:54
Now Scotty, looking back at the pics how could you say that!? Just because ONE pic had some people in the back ground and was of a table obviously from someoe who had eaten at a buffet and had either walked away d=fro seconds or to get more...... or how about the fact that in every picture of every hotel room photo all the courtesy lights are still on in the room. such professional pictures and yet no camera case. Maybe that is what missing in those off the cuff pictures. Well I don't know about you but B/L and his fabricated mountain climbing and trekking stories leave a lot of amusement to me Hey B/L where you flying off to now? Maybe Spain to meet up with your othe imaginary freinf like Latinpoxx!

Lol,

Lightweight !!!! ---ive just got in from a heavy nite lol

We are going to have to cync our watches lad !!!! :hello2: :hello2:

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 07:06
i simply asked an innocent question re some lovely holiday pics you posted --you were talking about these lovely lovely places you stayed in --(and my Bfs birthday is coming up and im going to treat him to a little bit of luxury and spend a few nites in Bkk )

Nice to know I'm not the only person whose BF has a birthday every month!! :party :party

Hmm maybe BLs successful company is actually Agoda :crazy: :crazy:

Ok il come clean -- its not my BFs birthday coming up(but im sure i can find somebody whose birthday it is here (when is it the twins bday colmx ??? ) :occasion4: --mabye i told a little fib in response to Bls tripe ---

Ok now i think we have said enough on the subject of BLs camera skills -- its NOT his fault there was nobody (NOBODY ) there to smile for the little guy when he was swinging his Cannon from arm to arm trying to take some Lovely lovely photos to show people where he went on his holidays -- no Bkk was just very quiet that day ( and very very cold judging by the pool photos )-- Thats the real reason --its not Agoda Lex !!!! :laughing3: :laughing3:

Ok stop -- its like clubbing baby seals - easy to do but not fair on the poor animal !!!

Neal
March 2nd, 2012, 07:13
Martin, you can treat me to the Shang! My b day is the 22nd. Oh that's right, I have a party at the bar. I wonder what would happen if I skipped out omm it? Catch me and you under the covers in BKK? Of course it would have to be seperate beds but we coud get a foursome going!
:party

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 14:21
Martin, you can treat me to the Shang! My b day is the 22nd. Oh that's right, I have a party at the bar. I wonder what would happen if I skipped out omm it? Catch me and you under the covers in BKK? Of course it would have to be seperate beds but we coud get a foursome going!
:party

Your birthday is the 22nd --- of each month lol -- you have def stayed to long in Thailand i think hehe
So for a 4some does that include your 777 ?? :evil4:

I have never stayed at the Shang in Bkk -- just been for Sunday brunch and watched the dancers gliding across the small dance floor - (did you ever try a 4some there Neal ?? ) but for some reason i dont like the Shang hotels too much -- i have stayed at Shang manila and last month i stayed at Shang at Lapu Lapu City ,Cebu --and for the price they charge (and i dont mind spending money for something special ) -i found the stays nothing special --thats just my obs -- you have a lot more exp and you like it -

For me i find nothing beats the Penn's -- I reg stay at the Manila Penn and i just love it --and its not crazy prices -about 150 usd (9000 p) -- and the lobby is a complete mix from Manila hiso ladies with their garish faces (think Imelda Marcos ) right to drunken party guys traipsing across the lobby at 7am like ourselves -- ( one morn i had 10 guys in tow --and they did not bat an eye at us ) not even when we order down for 5/6 more towels/shower gels/ice by the bucket all damm day until we start to order pizzas at evening time -- they never give you that dissaproving eye you sometimes get in that bracket of hotel !!

-I find it good value (but i only stay there 2/3 days at weekends )-- its much cheaper than the Hkg one !!!)

I spent a very special Bday there with a balcony room overlooking the Harbour --but at 400 usd a nite it wants to be special -- but its kinda nice to be met at HKG by your PENN Lady ( ? ) airside and brought all the way (like a small child ) to where your RR driver (cant spell chaf etc ) awaits you and guides (is the best word )you and your companion outside -- and when you see the dark green beast purring at the kerb--- for that brief moment it makes you feel that bit something extra !! :tongue3: --Im a total car nut and i was like a child on Christmas morn all the way in to the hotel almost afraid to push the many buttons -- but the cold water tastes the same as what u get in 7 11 --go figure !!!---

But i have never stayed at Bkk Penn -- any nice lovely lovely pics from there BL that you want to share ??

Neal
March 2nd, 2012, 14:42
I went over to the Penninsula for a few days and found it totally snobish unlike the Shangri la which makes feelyou welcome. I found it the best than other several Shangri la's I have stayed at. I think B/L said he was going somewhere,would be faster if you just Google or look at agoda or some other posted sites yourself. :laughing3:

March 2nd, 2012, 15:18
Listen, it is not just photography which Beachlover excels in - he is also an excellent artist.

He sent me a pic of a painting he completed last Tuesday and for which he has high hopes.

[attachment=0:1hvasw2e]All-my-own-work.jpg[/attachment:1hvasw2e]

lexusgs
March 2nd, 2012, 18:18

Lol,

Lightweight !!!! ---ive just got in from a heavy nite lol

We are going to have to cync our watches lad !!!! :hello2: :hello2:

It was heavy for me man. But I started at 6pm not 2am :laughing3: With all this soft lad/lad stuff you're beginning to sound like an episode of Brookside if you can remember that long ago like soft lad :laughing3:

martin911
March 2nd, 2012, 22:28
I went over to the Penninsula for a few days and found it totally snobish unlike the Shangri la which makes feelyou welcome. I found it the best than other several Shangri la's I have stayed at. I think B/L said he was going somewhere,would be faster if you just Google or look at agoda or some other posted sites yourself. :laughing3:

So do you ever partake of the sunday dances at the Bkk one ?? ??-- being whizzed around the dancefloor by all the very toot bkk boys --is that your Thang ??
Ive never been inside the door of the Bkk Penn so havnt a clue whats its like -- :dontknow:

One morn last year myself and my sweet little demon :love4: went to see the River down at the Boat station beside the Shang --and i noticed that there wasnt a lot left before it would breach the wall at the back of the small bar at the pool
Going there was my idea --since half the world seemed to be talking about the water i wanted to have a look myself --and very impressed i was too (the demon thought i had finally lost the plot ) --such force in the flow --nature unleashed !!

Yes Bl did say he was going somewhere and that he was going to be too busy to reply on here -- so we must be patient until" the Grate one " graces with his lovely lovely presence --

Must be a very long flight !!! --

I wonder is he now able to fly the A380 himself by now :dontknow: -- -he goes on the A380's a lot did u know :snorting: -and it wouldnt take long for somebody with his skills to learn what to do -- and then he would be able take his parents on lots and lots of "trips in and out of Asia "-- i saw that phrase somewhere recently and thought it was so cute and catchy that i wrote it down so i could use it someday and look as cool as BL :notworthy: :notworthy:

And mabye he will have pics to show us --of him in the Captains seat ( surrounded by all the shiney Knobs that you need to fly the damm plane )--
But it might not be easy to see him --he would be well blended in with the shiney things :evil4:

I can hardly wait for the return :pottytrain2:

March 3rd, 2012, 01:25
beachy i think you will find no one on here is obsessed with you .. its more the case we all have a bit of the private detective about us .. so we all like to suss out the bull shitter ...
and you my dear are our number one target ... lets go back a few posts .. you said ... my boyfriend stays with me when im in bangkok and loses out on work which in turn means he loses out on wages (nice of him) .. so taking that as being honest why do you say in this thread your boyfriend often comes by in the morning for a champagne brekkie .. and ofter comes to pick you up in the evening .. some boyfriend who doesnt stay with you at the hotel huh ?
and does he like a drop of champers before he goes to work ? most thais get pissed on a bottle of chang .. yours has a magnum and drives to the office !! what a guy ...
ive pointed out many of your dodgy posts before and now it seems to be speading .. ive also said i belive you and latin to be as one .. . this idea seems also to be spreading !!! mrs marple eat your heart out ..
martin why would he fly a a380 hes got a private jet ... shame hes never thought to bring his aussie thai bf to thailand ... again he does seems to get the wrong sort of bf ... what a twanny :pukeleft:

martin911
March 3rd, 2012, 15:01
I think we will have to form a search party for our beloved beachy - :occasion5:

- not a whiff of bullshit in the air at all now !!!! :snorting:

Can those A380's stay up in the air for 2 solid days does anybody know ?????

:laughing3:

March 3rd, 2012, 15:33
maybe he has flown over the burmuda triangle and disapeared ... which makes a change from what he normally does ...
i.e. disapearing up his own asshole !!

Rush, Yet Again
March 5th, 2012, 01:04
http://bangkokbois.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/lifes-a-beach-2.jpg

joe552
March 5th, 2012, 04:23
Nice one, Rush. Well done.

Smiles
March 6th, 2012, 03:48
Today is March 6. Beachlover's last post was March 1. Six days without posting ... must be a record.
Surely not scared off by a wee critique, nor a few wee satirical cartoons (named in his honour) on a dumb blog? Shirley not.

joe552
March 6th, 2012, 04:13
Sorry Smiles, but someone's got to say it - don't call him Shirley!!

soi_toi
March 6th, 2012, 09:08
Sheila?

March 7th, 2012, 01:07
Today is March 6. Beachlover's last post was March 1. Six days without posting ... must be a record.
Surely not scared off by a wee critique, nor a few wee satirical cartoons (named in his honour) on a dumb blog? Shirley not.
glad to know you dont waste your time reading dumb blogs.

Beachlover
March 15th, 2012, 23:43
Martin! You are infatuated... 3-4 posts obsessing and begging for replies! Alright, here's your bone. :rolling:

-So no access to internet in wherever far flung destination you are going to eh
Plenty of internet access... just knew in advance that the trip was going to be too hectic with too much to get through for me to want to bother with posting on boards, reading the news etc. Five cities in a bit over a week.

no interest in you whatsoever BL nor any obsession with you (my arent we full of ourselves )-- i simply asked an innocent question
You're forgetting the several lengthy and semi-coherent neurotic posts you made to accompany this "innocent question". :rolling:

My concern about your lovely places was that they seemed to be empty of people
Not quite sure how many people you want in your hotel, Martin! :scratch:

Let's see...

1. The room... don't think it would be a good thing to have droves of people (other than my BF and room service) wondering around my room. How many people did you expect to see in those shots?! Scottish - you've been posting here long enough to know why I just don't take risks with my privacy. There have been worse nut cases than Martin. :rolling:

2. The lobby... it's a 5-star hotel lobby, not a shopping mall. There's at least one staff visible in that shot. The staff in the Kempinski lobby tend to hang out at the desk administration areas on the opposite ends (one end is where you see the orange lit feature wall behind one of the pillars) and around the door to the right of the frame. The middle area tends to stay clear!

3. The pool... the pool was fairly empty most times we used it. So no, not very busy. I mean, there would've been 1-2 dozen people in and around the pool most of the time but it's such a huge area and with lots of trees and landscaping for privacy, you sort of get the place to yourself. Probably different when the hotel is busier. Open your eyes and you will spot some people in those shots though!

you clearly have nicked all the pics from Agoda (very perceptive Martin911!).
Got to love it... one yobo validates the brainless thought of another! :rolling:

Alright, then... show us Agoda and show which Agoda photos have been used in my post!

does he like a drop of champers before he goes to work ? .. yours has a magnum and drives to the office !!:
How do you know he works in an office? And yes, he had a drink before work and before driving to work... One glass of champagne which did exactly zilch.

most thais get pissed on a bottle of chang
Got to love Mr Insightful here... that's as dumb and untrue as saying most Thais have small dicks.

I've gotten drunk with Thais plenty of times and there's plenty who can take a respectful amount!

March 16th, 2012, 01:19
ah beachy you choosing what bits to reply to again i see ... just the easy bits again ... tell us about your flings with some of the rent boys youve had !! or the one that you thought might be a bit on the you*g side ...
i must admit i am impressed with the fact your boyfriend drinks and drives .. get him .. do you know what he does ??
or didnt you have time to think something up ... bty how did the two of you manage to get all that breakfast on the table without moving any of the cutlery? or without a smudge on either plate or untidying the table atall ?? as others have said ... very professional picture.. maybe your other half is a pro snapper ??
how long before your next busy trip ? its been nice not having to see your name at the helm of every thread for the last few days .

lexusgs
March 16th, 2012, 05:02
Oh God, I see it has crawled back from under it's stone again. Honestly Beachy don't you have any shame?

Rush, Yet Again
March 16th, 2012, 07:54
https://bangkokbois.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/lifes-a-beach-3.jpg

martin911
March 17th, 2012, 00:28
now its getting a little embarrassing watching you trying to justify your hotel pics --give it a rest eh

Brad the Impala
March 17th, 2012, 03:52
What's getting a little embarrassing is all you bright guys convinced and obsessed that Beachy is a con posting looted photos and other people's experiences, but no one has yet come up with any original source material!!

March 17th, 2012, 04:01
What's getting a little embarrassing is all you bright guys convinced and obsessed that Beachy is a con posting looted photos and other people's experiences, but no one has yet come up with any original source material!!
who ever said any of us where bright ?? i just say as i see ... and what i see is bollox ...

Brad the Impala
March 17th, 2012, 05:50
who ever said any of us where bright ?? i just say as i see ... and what i see is bollox ...

At least one of you must be bright enough, just from the law of averages, but brithai was never the strongest candidate.

a447
March 17th, 2012, 10:54
brithai wrote:
so we all like to suss out the bull shitter ...and you my dear are our number one target ...

Well, he is now. The other one has been reduced to using other handles to try and regain credibility, but he's been outed every time, (havent' you NYTop et al!)

Beachy, just a question about the photos. Why is the lobby completely deserted? I'm not talking about a bellboy, I'm talking about guests. Are they a huddled in at the desk administration areas on the opposite ends of the lobby??

And I'm still confused how you could be identified by your luggage or personal things being shown on a photo. How can you identify someone by just looking at their luggage??? (Please enlighten me as now I'm a bit paranoid. I'll have to make sure my suitcase, like me, travels incognito!) You didn't answer that question put to you by Scotty. Why?

And I'm confused about whether or not your bf works when he stays at these hotels with you. In one post he gives up his wage, in another he goes to work. Which one is it? Or don't you know???

Oh, and one more thing.

BL wrote:
Sitting in a bar on phone without keyboard

What? Your phone doesn't have a keyboard? What mobile these days comes without a keyboard?

Beachy my biggest question to you is why you bother to tell people on an internet forum about the large amounts of money you spend on things. It's not as though we can verify that info, and anyway, what's the point? (It's like you telling us you have a 12 inch cock.) I'm sure many members here also stay in expensive hotels and spend large amounts of money on things (and have 12 inch cocks!) but they don't mention it in their posts all the time - or at all.

You are so much like Latin inasmuch as you want posters to think you are rich. When people post superfluous info to impress, it signals they are fantasizing about a life they wish they could lead. But you guys always end up getting caught out. You post so much so often that you can't keep up with your own lies. E.g. remember latin who told us he has a well paid job, flying all over the world and staying in luxury hotels? It turns out he flies economy class! Read his post about China Airlines - hardly a trip in first class, let alone business class! It just doesn't add up - a high-flying business man, being paid shitloads of money and staying at the Hilton flying cattle class.
Yeah, sure.

Beachlover, that's the point you're now at with your own credibility. You have the dubious distinction of being on par with latin.

Brithai, I know you think BL and Latin may be the same person, but their writing styles seem to be quite different to me. I just think they are 2 of the millions of people out there who use the net as a way to live out their boring and uneventful lives vicariously. They then become the persona they have created, which may also explain why they post so much so often. Just a thought.

March 17th, 2012, 18:06
I'm sure many members here .........and have 12 inch cocks! but they don't mention it in their posts - or at all.

Well I was about to say "I wish" :-( - but what the hell I'll just go with the not mentioning it thing and leave an air of mystery !!! lol :-))

Hell no, if I DID have a 12 inch cock I'd be like the 81 year old protestant guy going into a confessional booth in Catholic church to talk with the priest and saying "Father I'm 81 years old and I'm sleeping with a 22 year old and we're having sex 3 times a night" to which the priest say's "ok my son, but why are you telling me, you're Protestant and I'm a Catholic priest" to which the old man " are you fucking JOKING me, hell I'm so pleased I'm telling EVERYONE !!!!" lol :-)))

joe552
March 17th, 2012, 18:59
You're going to hell for that one!

martin911
March 17th, 2012, 21:29

It doesnt look like BL has come up with any original source material either !! -

So do you really think that his posted photos about the hotels where he said he stayed are not looking a little stage managed and a lacking in people???? !!
Hotel pools with nobody in sight --not even the many pool boy/girls / towel attendants etc - ?? come on !!

all he replies with are smart alec remarks about how he thinks people have an obession etc bla bla with him -the poor victim in all this -
methinks the truth is the victim in most of his posts !!

As i said earlier before most hotels in Bkk are full of staff -!! (almost none in Bls photos ,just crap like they were "post luggage photos" but looking like that they were either taken by a prof or someone that was into photography )-- so he only takes pics on arrival -- not any other time of his stay !!
I asked him to post a few more of his pics and he didnt bother or was unable !! everyone is free to make up their own minds on that .

I post on here a fair bit --and i am quite prepared to stand over what i write !! --thats all Bl was asked to do --explain the little details -- hardly too much to ask --
A few weeks ago he posted a reply to me in response to a post i made in which i lightly made fun of his thread re Shopping malls and window shopping in Bkk -- it seems to have wound him up because he replied quite soon --ie

In his reply post he made claims about what he said i had posted before re me fondling boys in gogo bars /talking about ladyboy cocks and such rubbish etc -- (which i cert had not ) --now i dont know about you but i take it a serious matter when somebody (anybody ) says crap like that ---Soo
I replied to him that i would put 5000 b in Neals bar if he could show me what he said i posted -- within a very short space of time he deleted his original post (where he made the claims on what i had posted ) ---- when challenged he backed off

At the end of they day we all go about our own buisness -- but personaly i hate anything fake in life ( note to myself why am i spending so much time in Thailand then -- fuck it --its still great fun to be here !! )

March 18th, 2012, 03:37
He says hes stayed in a few of their rooms how many times has he stayed there is it his home away from homo in Bangkok.

christianpfc
March 18th, 2012, 05:46
Have you ever read the story "The Emperor's New Clothes"? He who cannot see the people in the pictures is dumb!

Brad the Impala
March 18th, 2012, 07:25
At the end of they day we all go about our own buisness -- but personaly i hate anything fake in life ( note to myself why am i spending so much time in Thailand then -- fuck it --its still great fun to be here !! )

You want to prove him a fake, you don't do it by asking where his luggage is, or why he has taken a photo without staff in it, you prove it by showing that these are not his original photos or experiences. The way to do that is by showing where he has taken them from. If you can't manage it with this thread, surely you can with his Phnom Penh trip report, plus photos.

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/phnom-penh-cambodia-trip-report-t20485.html?hilit=Phnom

martin911
March 18th, 2012, 08:34
I really am not going to spend my time trying to "prove " (as you call it him) BL a fake !! --i simply could not be bothered !!

My prev post stated that i personaly dont like fake rubbish -- And not that i wanted to prove him fake !!
We are all grown ups(i think ) and we all can make up our on minds on this topic and how to treat him !!

You are more than welcome to do so if u wish - seeing as you were one of the first that responded re his Cambodia "review " -( but in fairness I als thought he was genuine too the patronising pompous git )

i reckon ive wasted enough time on him in the past --esp replying to comments he has made in the past re his many many lengthy pompous posts

Ive asked him a few simple things re hotel photos and one slightly bigger thing re what he posted on here and in which he made a statment re what he said i posted prev !!(pretty nasty rubbish )

This post he then deleted !!!!after i responded with something concrete asking him to show me where i had posted what he claimed -- i dont need to bother with this idiot any longer !!!

he hasnt been able to reply --read into what u wish !! - all u get back are his usual comments in which he seems to think he is being obsessed over -- :pukeleft: :pukeleft:

If somebody cant back up what they claim then its just nonsense to read it anymore - as others have pointed out if u lose credibility whats the point of reading their posts

ps Neal it had been my plan to go into your place last nite and introduce myself to you as Beachbore -- i wanted to see the look on your face -- but i had an V important meeting ( yes others can be important like Bl if we choose to make stuff up ) with a couple of cute guys in a jacuzzi that ran a bit (ok a lot !!)past its alloted time in my diary( but it was the best flipping Paddys Day i ever spent :laughing3: )

Take care Bl (and your pals ):occasion9: :occasion9: