PDA

View Full Version : fighting round 3

topjohn5
March 13th, 2012, 14:01
Latin, we don't need or want to listen to your masturbation fantasies.

Don't worry darling, masturbation fantasies are ok. They're healthy! But let's make sure we use our "inner voice" to express them, not our "outer voice", ok? :-)

:sign5:

a447
March 13th, 2012, 15:27
Dodger wrote:
I think DaBoss should ban you for 90 days just for the hell of it.

No, he should ban him for telling yet another lie. Exposed by someone who has been to Evansville.

I bet you never saw that one coming, Latin.

Small world, isn't it!

newalaan
March 13th, 2012, 18:09
Peter Jackson Quote:It is not uncommon for Thai men to justify their interest in homosexual sex in terms of seeking out a "new flavour" (rot-chat mai) of sexual pleasure or a desire for a "change of flavour" (plian rot-chat).
This would certainly explain the reason why predominently str8 Thai males on the working scene can have sex with other males (punters) with no obvious reservations.
Disagree Dodger, i dont think str8 thai males consider 'punters', e.g older gay males to be any kind of "flavour", having sex with 'punters' is justified only in that it is simply earning money, helping your family etc... nothing more nothing less. A "flavour" would be something you actually desire, such as a cute/attractive femme bottom, or ladyboy in which the str8 male role is clear......he is fucking a submissive femme in a female role, where he is still considered 100% red blooded male, that sexual interest is generally accpetable, and the male while engaging in gay sex would not be considered 'gay'. In the west it would.

No, he should ban him for telling yet another lie. Exposed by someone who has been to Evansville.I bet you never saw that one coming, Latin.Small world, isn't it!
What "lie" a447? Where exactly is your proof of an actual lie? This is the kind of nonsense DaBoss is begining to believe and act upon. Nobody has proved anything. Just because Dodger has an 'opinion', that does not mean he is anything near correct in that opinion, he proved nothing about Latinpoxxx. How do YOU know it's a lie a447? the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies and demanding bans when you have nothing other than the 'opinion' of somebody who has similarly only 'visited' that town/city and who also hasn't got a clue as to what happens in that town. Complete bunkum.

Latin, we don't need or want to listen to your masturbation fantasies.Don't worry darling, masturbation fantasies are ok.
And even if Latinpoxx's post is untrue and it is a only 'masterbation fantasy' what does it matter, if you do not believe him or think it is all a fantasy why even read his posts let alone answer them.

don't ever respond to any of your comments because frankly, I think you're an idiot, but just this once I will.I conduct frequent business trips to Evansville - know the town like the back of my hand - and can assure the readers here that you are (as always) full of shit. I believe if you were cruising those areas looking for sex-for-pay you would probably have been shot.I think DaBoss should ban you for 90 days just for the hell of it.
Utter rubbish Dodger, you do not have a clue what can happen in Evansville or anywhere else for that matter regarding gay sex, sex-for-sale or free. Are you trying to tell us that Evanville is the only town which does not have a certain percentage of their male population as gay??? Complete nonsense, there will be gay guys there as in every village, town and city in USA. Just because YOU PERSONALLY have'nt come across any gay guys there does not mean there are none! Think about what you have written, it is complete bullshit. Shot for cruising? complete over-the-top, exaggerated waffle. Even if Latin is bullshitting your ridiculous assertion that there are no sex-for-sale/free in a town you have merely 'visted' on business are beyond a fantasy. Some of you deserve a ban for this ludicrous 'lynch mob' mentality where NOT ONE of you has produced a single shread of evidence to prove Latin did not visit this town.

so this trailor park ... does it have a sign outside.. with a picture of a boy for sale ??? or do you just wander in with a few dollars in your hand shouting out .. who wants to earn some money by being my slave for a few hours ??maybe there is a trailor park trash website where you can buy a boy before you go there .... do tell !!
As usual Brithai jumps onto mob-rule bandwagon to show us what garbage the mob-mentality can produce. If that effort counts in your book as sarcasm, god only knows what goes on in that head of yours. IF you don't believe Latin don't read his posts and as I said to cdnmatt, certainly don't reply to them. By replying to them it shows that you actually believe them enough to warrent a reply. And since when does 'cruising' require a set of signposts to lead you to another willing gay? Maybe your type of cruising does Btirthai. Jesus wept!

Dear leader you are now most welcome to ban me for another 30 days....I still don't know what the first 30 day ban was about, i have read the thread DaBoss indicated was responsible for the ban and saw NOTHING, other than a mob of screeching queens having a hissy-fit looking for a victim to hang.

a447
March 13th, 2012, 19:02
Newalaan wrote:
Where exactly is your proof of an actual lie?.......How do YOU know it's a lie a447? the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies...

He also wrote:

Utter rubbish Dodger, you do not have a clue what can happen in Evansville or anywhere else for that matter regarding gay sex,

So, Newalaan, where is your proof that Dodger doesn't know what can happen there?? Eh? How do YOU know Dodger is not telling the truth??

Allow me to throw your quote back to you.

the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies...

A case of the pot calling the kettle black?

Newalaan also wrote:

i have read the thread DaBoss indicated was responsible for the ban and saw NOTHING,

It appears to have been deleted. Unless you are a sick fucker who gets his rocks off on extremely detailed descriptions of disgusting humiliation sex that, this time went way way over the top (I'm sure you are not), consider yourself lucky not to have even read the first line of his post. You probably would have puked.

cdnmatt
March 13th, 2012, 19:14
And even if Latinpoxx's post is untrue and it is a only 'masterbation fantasy' what does it matter, if you do not believe him or think it is all a fantasy why even read his posts let alone answer them.

If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative. I don't like them though.

And if you think he's not lieing, you could use a few extra IQ points.

newalaan
March 13th, 2012, 19:44
If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative. I don't like them though.And if you think he's not lieing, you could use a few extra IQ points
You are not taking-in what i posted cdnmatt, so maybe you could do with a few more IQ points yourself since you have decided to go down that road, i clearly said that even if he IS telling a lie and it is all fantasy, why not just pass it by or don't reply to him. Why reply to liars? Why don't you understand that by replying to him it means you must at least believe something about him or you would just ignore it. As i say how on earth can you be certain he is telling a lie?

So, Newalaan, where is your proof that Dodger doesn't know what can happen there?? Eh? How do YOU know Dodger is not telling the truth?? Allow me to throw your quote back to you.Your point is moot I didn't make any accusations to defend. I don't need any proof of anything. You realise what you have just replied with is more nonsense a447. I have nothing to prove, not sure why you don't 'get' that aspect of arguements/discussions/accusations. Dodger and you made the accusations not I. I just asked you to justify them. Obviously you cannot, so you come back with some kind of childish naivety in place of a mature reply with some "evidence" not merely the 'usual' spectulation. opinion and groundless accusations. Before demanding and making calls for a hanging or in this case a ban, the onus is entirely on you and Dodger to back up your ill-advised 'opinions' and accusations and prove your case for said ban i'm afraid. Otherwise it would be back to the old lawless wild west where a simple accusation results in a hanging whether justified or not. Same mentality as far as i'm concerned.

I would never think of calling you a liar a447 becuase I have no proof that the details in your posts and reviews are false, if i didn't believe them I would simply pass-by as i do with so much of Beachflooders nonsense. Whereas i always comment that they are helpful and true, it's just your obsessive (as yet)unfounded nonsense about Latinpoxxx I have an issue with. Again, i will say i loathe his stinking attutude to the way he sees and treats others especially his 'tricks', but so far yet to see anything 'criminal' or even punishable.

If Latinpoxxx really does treat guys/tricks they way he says he does, and it is not all talk and exaggeration, I can assure you of one thing...eventually he will get his comeuppance. Meanwhile best not lower yourself to his 'standards' such as demanding bans without proof.

March 13th, 2012, 19:58
If Latinpoxxx really does treat guys/tricks they way he says he does, and it is not all talk and exaggeration, I can assure you of one thing...eventually he will get his comeuppance.

That would only be if one actually assumes that he exists of course !!!

March 13th, 2012, 20:01
If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative

Being a self-admitted pedant (but not in Pennyboy's league :rolling: ) I have to assume you meant to say "prerogative"?

A purgative, my dear, is a concoction to make you shit or vomit .

:occasion9:

*edited after advice from Marsilius, to whom I am deeply, deeply indebted :happy7:

Marsilius
March 13th, 2012, 21:23
If you don't have a problem with liars, then that's up to you, and your own purgative

Being a self-admitted pedant (but not in Pennyboy's league :rolling: ) I have to assume you meant to say "perogative"?

A purgative, my dear, is a concoction to make you shit or vomit .

I assume, in turn, that you, dear scottish-guy, meant to say "prerogative" which is the correct word and spelling.

The biter bit!

newalaan
March 13th, 2012, 21:27
That would only be if one actually assumes that he exists of course !!!
Quite NIrish Guy, because if he does not exist or one does not believe he exists it would look rather foolish to be making posts, replying to and about a non-existant member now wouldn't it? and that would go for everyone who is replying to and discussing this potentially non-existant member who, if a447 is to be believed, has not set foot outside his own country.

It appears to have been deleted. Unless you are a sick fucker who gets his rocks off on extremely detailed descriptions of disgusting humiliation sex that, this time went way way over the top (I'm sure you are not), consider yourself lucky not to have even read the first line of his post. You probably would have puked.
Whats wrong with everybody here? i'm all grown-up a447! I have seen and experienced all kinds of terrible things in my life, deaths of loved ones and stangers, diseases affecting close people in my life, for goodness sake I do not need to be nannied by some gay forum and shielded from a few 'nasty' words on an anonymous cyberspace forum. If he has made untrue or disgusting detailed descriptions of sexual humiliation that may make me puke, i'm prepared to take that chance so i can decide for myself. Apparently scat lovers exist in real life, i can't think of anything more gross, disgusting and degrading than that, but i'm sure prostitutes get paid to engage in it as well as it's being discussed on many a forum without it needing to be censored to save my sensitive-little-self from seeing it. This mamby-pamby attitude is getting beyond the pale.

A case of the pot calling the kettle black?I think you may have the context and meaning of this idiom confused here, i'm not making any accusations about the authenticity of anyone. I simply can't see where you are getting any Pot and Kettle issue in this one.

Sorry but I'm not being deliberately contray a447, taking out the bitterness and irritation element with Latinpoxxx, surely to goodness you can see the absurdity of some the statements and arguements here. Is it not absurd to suggest that there is no gay cruising or indeed no gay lads to cruise, or to cruise without the chance of being shot in the town/city of Evansville or anywhere else that assertion is made by someone who, while only visiting there for business, 'knows the place like the back of his hand'.

March 13th, 2012, 21:39
...I assume, in turn, that you, dear scottish-guy, meant to say "prerogative" which is the correct word and spelling.

The biter bit!

OOPS!

:rolling:

Neal
March 13th, 2012, 21:41
OK we made our points known and you mentioned about being nannied once before, so let us get back to the subject at hand before I put most of this under fighting once again.
My only comment is that it does not matter whether or not anyone is grown up and does not need a nanny. The problem is if the post will disgust the majority. That is a call for the nannies.

cdnmatt
March 13th, 2012, 21:42
i clearly said that even if he IS telling a lie and it is all fantasy, why not just pass it by or don't reply to him. Why reply to liars?

Because I don't like liars. I'd prefer to make them feel bad, so they go away, and when I visit my cute little online gay Thailand community, I don't have to waste my time reading their drivel. :-)

As i say how on earth can you be certain he is telling a lie?

Yes, he has Thai boys get down on their knees and kiss his feet, and he picks up cute gay boys in the Walmart parking lot for a quickie! See, for all you Americans who are missing the commercial gay sex scene in Thailand, apparently you just have to goto Walmart. Sure is one hell of a convenient store, isn't it? You can get everything at that place.

March 13th, 2012, 23:11
... See, for all you Americans who are missing the commercial gay sex scene in Thailand, apparently you just have to goto Walmart. Sure is one hell of a convenient store, isn't it? You can get everything at that place.

....Including syphillis probably, if Poxxxy has been there.

March 14th, 2012, 00:27
newalaan i thought being as i made my post about latinpox talking crap first that would mean i didnt really jump on the band wagon .. but was maybe driving it ..
is there any reason you feel the need to protect latinpox all the time ... do you also get off to his comments??
is there any reason you feel the need to put everything to rights anytime someone says something you dissagree with ?
maybe you are hoping to feel beachys sandels ?
as for sarcasm .. from what ive read of your comments i doubt you would get a joke of anysort ... you come across as a very starchy person ... do you know LOS stands for LAND OF SMILES ... not LAND OF SNARLS you should try it sometime .. or are you worried about your lippy cracking ?
also it now seems you dissagree with almost everyone on here .. why dont you just block us all .. save you having to read our shit then .. ta ta . have a nice day

christianpfc
March 14th, 2012, 03:12
it's here: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/fights-all-here-t25324-19.html

I am not into the kind of sex Latintopxxx describes, but I'm sure there are more like latintopxxx, and there must be even people who enjoy the other side.

Evansville: I have never been to Evansville and have no proof that Dodger or latintopxxx have ever been to Evansville, but from their posting history I immediately believed Dodger.

In my opinion, latintopxxx' posts (even the one that got him banned) do not violate the posting rules. I merely think that they add absolutely no value to the board, to put it charitably.

(This is my first post relating to latintopxxx, and it shall be my last - don't feed the troll!)

a447
March 14th, 2012, 21:39
newalaan wrote:
Your point is moot I didn't make any accusations to defend.

Yes you did. Here they are, in case you missed them.

you do not have a clue what can happen in Evansville or anywhere else for that matter

Oh, and here's the other one, where you accuse him of lying:

Think about what you have written, it is complete bullshit.

So I ask you again, where is your proof that Dodger doesn't know what can happen there? How do YOU know Dodger is not telling the truth?

even if he IS telling a lie and it is all fantasy, why not just pass it by or don't reply to him.

Because liars, especially blatant liars who think we are all gullible gits (some still are!) , are not welcome and they should be hounded out of the forum. They should not be allowed to live out their fantasies at the expense of members of this board. I agree with cdnmatt 100% on this one. They should also be challenged to defend their inaccurate posts regarding factual information every time they appear.

As i say how on earth can you be certain he is telling a lie?

You can't. I've never said you can be certain. It's all based on probability . How likely is it that the said event has taken place?
Although, having said that, there are instances when you can say with a large degree of certainty someone is lying. For example, when they make certain comments about a bar or a night club which, as a frequent visitor yourself, you know just isn't true. You were there last night. And the night before. And the night before that and the poster's comments do not reflect anything like what you have seen with your own eyes.

And when deciding on who to believe when posts appear which contradict latin's information, you take into account latins posting history and the inordinate number of posts he's made over the years containing inaccurate information - inaccuracies which, when asked, he declines to defend.

christianpfc wrote:
I have never been to Evansville and have no proof that Dodger or latintopxxx have ever been to Evansville, but from their posting history I immediately believed Dodger.

Christian, you put it in a nutshell. My sentiments entirely. I also immediately believed Dodger.

martin911
March 15th, 2012, 15:20
Wow i go away for a few days rest (haha ) and all hell breaks loose again

And Again its over Latinpox --do we see a pattern here ??? :sleepy1: :sleepy1:

And Lp (whoever he is) must be back getting his kicks reading how the board is talking about him again

Time to move on guys ???

a447
March 15th, 2012, 15:48
Martin, MY post was basically not about latinpox at all - it was about Newalaan, Dodger and lies being told on this forum.

But when it comes to telling lies, there are only a couple of posters to whom this refers. One of them is you-know-who. The other one, I think, has left.

Also please keep in mind that Daboss has moved the discussion to this forum precisely so that those who wish to move on do not have to be confronted by our posts appearing in the main forum. This forum is the place for them.

Martin911 wrote:
And Lp (whoever he is) must be back getting his kicks reading how the board is talking about him again

I doubt it, as most of the comments about him and his credibility are now negative. Every time he logs on he reads lots of posts by members who are now telling him they do not believe him. He must be devastated that members of this forum are not as gullible as he thought they were, and that he has now become irrelevant.

Once you lose credibility (doesn't matter who you are) you are finished on the board, no matter how much you post.

So you are right - it is time to move on, but that doesn't mean I will not jump in if he posts more inaccurate info. I will.

Beachlover
March 15th, 2012, 23:15
Amazing that a poster who casually comes on to air his thoughts and experiences every now and then and probably couldn't care less about what you say of him sparks this amount of arguing and soul searching from SGT's members.

You can't deny he adds value to the site, at least through pure entertainment and audience engagement.

When does round 4 start? :sign5:

What "lie" a447? Where exactly is your proof of an actual lie? This is the kind of nonsense DaBoss is begining to believe and act upon. Nobody has proved anything. Just because Dodger has an 'opinion', that does not mean he is anything near correct in that opinion, he proved nothing about Latinpoxxx. How do YOU know it's a lie a447? the fact and point is you don't, you have'nt got a clue as to whether this incident happened or not. You cannot go around accusing others of lies and demanding bans when you have nothing other than the 'opinion' of somebody who has similarly only 'visited' that town/city and who also hasn't got a clue as to what happens in that town. Complete bunkum.
Got to agree with what my favourite lovable poster here (yes, that's you, Newalaan) is saying to A447 and Dodger.

March 16th, 2012, 01:41
a447 wrote
Once you lose credibility (doesn't matter who you are) you are finished on the board, no matter how much you post.
still hasnt stopped beachy .... :violent1:

latintopxxx
March 16th, 2012, 15:11
...well i must be 'real"..how else would I be posting....unless computers and robots have taken over the universe...
As for the authenticity of my exploits..as they say in Thailand..'it's up to you"whether you believe them or not...
Sure I use poetic licence when I say that the route from soi twilight to the dusit along Rama 4 was "packed"with lubed up bubble butted rent boys"but in my world being approached by a dozen whores (maybe not all bubble butted...) offering "massages"during the 10 minutes it takes me to get to the dusit at 1am truly qualifies as "wall to wall...tokyo rush hour..jam packed..with merchandise...or did a447 take my words literally...
As for the way I treat my boys..yes I'm very well aware that the head is supposedly a no go zone and that feet are "dirty"...thats exactly why I perform those acts......if don't like what I write..don't read..
I'm back in early April...and am going to have a roaring good time pillaging arse from BKK to Pats...

a447
March 16th, 2012, 15:15
beachlover wrote:
he adds value to the site, at least through pure entertainment and audience engagement.

BL, your definition of "value" is obviously different to mine and, I dare say, many others here. And if you think his lurid descriptions of fantasy humiliation of boys are "entertainment", then you are as sick as he is. The "engagement," in case you haven''t noticed, is mostly negative. So what you are really saying is that he adds negative value to the forum.
Good on ya, Beachy! Well done!

Got to agree with ........is saying to A447 and Dodger.

You must have evidence, I guess, to make you think Latin is more trustworthy in his posts than Dodger. The same kind of evidence you have for the existence of the tooth fairy, no doubt.

Brithai wrote:
still hasnt stopped beachy ....

Actually, he was the other guy I was referring to.

March 17th, 2012, 02:05
well beachys gone to ground again .. cant answer some questions i guess .. so he waits till it goes away ...
so we have a situation as such ... beachy hates shitsville and all who sail in it ... has no time for guys who take off bar boys ... except the ones hes offed himself of course ... yet he loves to read the most perveted posts by someone who posts on here .... i really need to wonder again why i dont think hes gen ... or his board mate ...

latintopxxx
March 17th, 2012, 18:23
...perverted...thanks for the "compliment"...
Funny...you...gay...a condition that in some countries with cultures/civilisation going back thousands of years is an automatic death sentence...judging what i assume are my actions...
I remind you that the bought participant is free to leave at any time..not as if I've stapled him to the floor boards...hello??
deleted perverted sex acts..all done behind closed doors...
In my humble opinion is being paraded around in public as the obvious bought plaything...everytime I see a young Thai with an bad tempered (why are they almost always in an irritable state?/) fat sweaty geriatric as a pub or resaurant..like deleted naming business......I know exactly what goes through my mind..

March 17th, 2012, 18:30
well if you are so keen to keep it all behind closed doors .. as you often tell us .. then why not just do that ... other than beachy and newalaan im pretty sure the rest on here have no real want or need to hear about what you get upto ..
why not keep your perverted words behind closed doors too ..
and if you do feel the need to pass on what you do to your boys .. be it real or other wise .. im sure beachy and newalaan would be more than happy for you to pvt them with all the gory details .. maybe even send them some pictures to help get them off .. ta
p.s free to leave at any time .. im sure i read in one of your posts if anyone wants to get away early .. you remind them of the agreed amount and time duration .. and then fcuk them again ... or was that someone else ?

martin911
March 17th, 2012, 21:07
looks like its feeding time again at the Zoo --and i really dont know why im bothering replying --but still its nice to be kind to poor unfortunate animals from time to time !!

I als rem something similar to BritT re what you expected /demanded from a guy Before you went dreaming again --its not quite what u say now --ie that the guys are free to leave anytime they want

Last Thur evening i had dinner at the Dusit --i walked from my hotel on soi convent too it and back down -- not exactly packed with bubble butt whores as you describe it -- mostly normal Thai people going about their everyday lives !! -- and a few Farang scattered here and there !!

But then again you are LP -- so you can make up what you want !!

newalaan
March 17th, 2012, 22:38
p.s free to leave at any time .. im sure i read in one of your posts Brithai that offer is open to anyone even YOU, I do recall you feebley offered to leave previously but reneged after a deafening silence from the members who obviously couldn't give a damn if you went or not. Feel free to re-think your position. You spend reams of paper nit-picking and complaining about the contents of Latins posts...yet you STILL continue to read them, just how dim and moronic is that?

deleted perverted sex acts WHAT NOW?? For crying out loud! NOW we are being nannied about sex acts? sex acts?? on a gay discussion forum? with members who probably engage in and watch all manner of sex acts perverted or not, you really think members have never come across perverted sex acts?? get a grip DaBoss/jinks or whoever was responsible for that deletion, your over-moderation and treating members here like kids is starting to be more insulting and offensive than the actual material you are censoring.

other than beachy and newalaan.... blah blah repetitive childish jibber...... im pretty sure the rest on here have no real want or need to hear about what you get upto ..
Speak for yourself you slow-witted idiot, it's not about the content it's about having the freedom to write about it, whatever it is, without being hounded out and banned by a mob of baying screeching old queens (aka you and your mob), if you can't grasp that very basic point there is no hope for you as someone with supposidly functioning brain. If you are so weak and helpless with no mind of your own to constantly need the help of forum moderation to nanny you, you have my sympathies. Pitiful. Anyway if Latin didn't post about his perversions grumpy old codgers like yourself would have nothing to continually nit-pick about. It was a vast understatement from Brad to suggest you are not the brightest. I hope the nasty, bad words in there doesn't upset your weak and feeble sensitivities Brithai.

martin911
March 18th, 2012, 00:10
New A

i think latinP posts (whether real or not ,i honestly dont know ,) are simply very offensive to the Thai people that some of us on this board have had the privilege of meeting and knowing in person --

I rem i posted one morn after i got home from (last place was Step i think ) in which i posted about how i had enjoyed a nite in the company of some Thai guys (barboys if you have to put a tag on them !! ) in which i stated how it wasnt als the case of the thai boys being nothing but money hungry boys trying to get as a much as they could off farang !! -- (all 3 went home sep -and didnt want ant money (mabye 1 took taxi money ,memory hazy that late in nite !! )
LP posted along the reply of -ya right /pigs will fly/mother theresa still lives on etc -- pure vile garbage that he als posts about !! -- who the fuck wants to read his outpourings ???

I think its simply a matter of basic manners and human decency that offends most people on this board --and that is what Daboss is aware off -

yes we are not children --we can all chose to read or not -- but he simply seems to be the sort of offensive person that most of us would go out of our way in avoiding !!

He is hardly a new source of information now is he -- just more and more vile outpourings about how he treats boys he has to pay to have sex with him -- if he is what he claims (youngish fit guy ) --why does he only post about his paid whores ??
im hitting 40 soon and i cert dont have to pay for all my sexual encounters - but its the system in Silom/pattaya so we follow it as its the given thing !!

and mabye you should climb down from the high horse you seemed to have got on lately !!!! -- i really see no justification in defending LPs(or him as a person ) posts as you seem to have recently !!

March 18th, 2012, 00:54
newalan just what the fuck have you been smoking ?? not cock for sure.. why do i read what latin writes .. why shouldnt i as you say its all free speach ... why do i nit pick on what he says .. why shouldnt i have the right to free speach too ??
why do you do to me the same as i do to latin ... then think you are being clever in slagging me off for doing it .. when you do the same thing to me ?? do you know whom that makes look like the idiot ???
yes i did say i was going to leave the board .. but fuck me i didnt ... hang me now .. i just couldnt leave after i thought about it .. and you know why .. because it would have meant i wouldnt be able to wind up slow witted fuck ups like you :evil4:
isnt it strange how you call me a miserable fucker .. yet anyone on here who posts anything mildly amusing gets short shift from you .. go look in the mirror if it dosent break ask yourself why youve become so bitter..
all the best kiss kiss

Neal
March 18th, 2012, 02:48
We will not discuss either the posting of or the censoring of watersports, scat or things along that line. Check out the Rules and Guidelines if you feel you have any further questions on that.

Brad the Impala
March 19th, 2012, 03:07
Still obsessing eh Martin. Haven't got the time to prove he is a fake, but you have got the time to follow him round the board like Mary's little lamb dropping your comments and oh so probing questions!!

martin911
March 29th, 2012, 05:48
Still obsessing eh Martin. Haven't got the time to prove he is a fake, but you have got the time to follow him round the board like Mary's little lamb dropping your comments and oh so probing questions!!

AH I wondered why you didnt respond to my last post re the BL / proving him fake etc from a few weeks ago ?? (when i told you i could not be bothered -- not that i had not got the time !1)--excactly what part of that simple english did u not understand Brad ??

Proving him fake was all your writing i believe ,no ??

but you choose to repeat it and reply to it here ??? -- in the middle of nowhere in the board --

and" obsessions /marys little lamb /follow him around the board etc ???? what daft writing that looks to be TBH

Have you a thing for BL and his pals etc ??
Am really interested in your reply this time !!

martin911
March 30th, 2012, 00:04
to clarify my above post --the "middle of no where " was referring to above was the fact Brads reply to me was in "sexy boys singapore and Malaysia " in the SE Asia forum --before it was moved to Fighting 3 etc

Rob33
March 30th, 2012, 17:41
I've been pm'd that beachlover is a coplete fake homintern a flack and and honestly what a way to start on a forum. I dont care if they are fake have six legs and wear a cheap wig if they give good info on Thailand they're my maaaaaan :love7: