PDA

View Full Version : Isaan concert schedule and Isaan music bars

topjohn5
March 13th, 2012, 20:05
Does anyone know the Isaan concert schedule for April and May in Pattaya on 3rd road?
Also, were are the best places in Pattaya to go for Isaan music in a club setting?
Thanks for all your help.

newalaan
March 13th, 2012, 21:40
Also, were are the best places in Pattaya to go for Isaan music in a club setting?Tam Nan Issan would have to be the main place. Just 'down the road' from Hollywood, North Pattaya about 500 metres or so, just get a Song Taew taxi to Hollywood (bt100-150 from South Pattaya) and ask for exact location from there, songtaew driver may also know exactly where it is. Martin911 or Colmx might be able to give more detailed information or alternatives.

colmx
March 14th, 2012, 07:57
I only know of the concert that will be on April 18th (Songkran Eve)
They usually put up a sign for the next concert the day after the previous one...

For an indoor venue:
http://www.tamnankonesan.com/ is always quite lively with lots of gay boys

It too is quite close to Hollywood - half way between Hollywood and teh New Idol club in North Pattaya...

I presume Tum nan chon will open again soon... as soon as they pay the requisite fines!

colmx
March 14th, 2012, 08:00
^^^ Useless website alert above!
But at least it has the name written in Thai - so it can be printed out for a Mocy or Songtaew driver (Although every gay boy in Pattaya will know of it already!)

topjohn5
March 14th, 2012, 13:20
Also, were are the best places in Pattaya to go for Isaan music in a club setting?Tam Nan Issan would have to be the main place. Just 'down the road' from Hollywood, North Pattaya about 500 metres or so, just get a Song Taew taxi to Hollywood (bt100-150 from South Pattaya) and ask for exact location from there, songtaew driver may also know exactly where it is. Martin911 or Colmx might be able to give more detailed information or alternatives.

Thanks Colmx! I knew I could count on you to have the info....
Cheers!