PDA

View Full Version : sexy swim wear to purchase

thrillbill
March 12th, 2012, 21:59
No, I am not talking about "thongs" - but where can a guy go in Bangkok to buy an original swim wear brands such as Adonis, Beachbrazil, Aussie Bum, Andrew Christian? I an not interested in "Bodyglove" or the copies one finds along Silom. Thanks.

lexusgs
March 12th, 2012, 23:34
Try buying online. They all deliver to Thailand. Aussiebum delivers in 4 days for free.

Neal
March 13th, 2012, 01:53
Please don't tell me we have another elderly overweight trying to get into sexy swimwear, I will just hang myself! Please tell me its for your boys or that you are 30 years old with a body like many of us had at that age, PLEASE! :crybaby:

thrillbill
March 13th, 2012, 21:40
Please don't tell me we have another elderly overweight trying to get into sexy swimwear, I will just hang myself! Please tell me its for your boys or that you are 30 years old with a body like many of us had at that age, PLEASE! :crybaby:
Wow, I didn't know Sawatdee Forum had a "swimwear police". Don't worry officer, I still have a 32 inch waist, have gone to the gym since I was 28 years old - 5 times a week. I have firm pecs, shoulders, and biceps (I have been told) so I think I will pass the inspection. In fact, I most likely would look better in my red, life guard
Andrew Christian swim shorts than you would. (Message me your email address and I'll send a attachment.) :party

Neal
March 13th, 2012, 21:50
Not the swimwear police my love I was just trying to figure out who was going to wear them. :sign5: We seem to have a lot of 80 year old flabbly wrinkly lifeguards these days. Anybody would probably look better in those bikinis that I would!

Quick story:
I used to own a gay sex store in New York. We sold designer style bikinis and shortie shorts for about two years. This guy walked in and started looking at the swimwear and came over to me at the counter, he looked like a junior ME and asked, excuse me, do you have this in an extra large? Of course being from New York I responded, Sweetheart? If you need that in an extra large, your ass doesn't belong in them!
You may reach me privately at sawatdeegayforum@hotmail.com

March 13th, 2012, 22:03
...We seem to have a lot of 80 year old flabbly wrinkly lifeguards these days....

Based on the above post from DaBoss it's good to hear that the average age of farangs is reducing.
Even better, their physical condition appears to be improving.

:alc:

March 13th, 2012, 22:14
It sounds like you're looking for something specific. In case you can't find it, you might want to check out this link: BK ASIA CITY (http://bk.asia-city.com/shopping/news/timo-new-collection-escher-edition-swim-trunks)

It's to BK Magazine and a short blurb they did on a Thai designer, TIMO, who appears to focus on swimwear. The blurb also has a link that will take you to TIMO's website. The shop is in Paragorn.

bucknaway
March 14th, 2012, 06:47
Or take the sky-train to the MBK mall http://www.mbk-center.co.th/th/index.php

TravellerDave
March 14th, 2012, 15:05
Vinegar in the Jomtien Complex has some nice stuff including "farang" sizes. There is also a stall in Tukcom which has swimwear for gays. You occasionally see slim farangs in thongs on Dongtan Beach, but I'm too self concious to wear mine in Thailand, although I wear it on the beach in Gran Canaria.

Hmmm
March 15th, 2012, 18:55
Not sure that I've seen any of the brands the OP mentions in Thailand. Aussiebum maybe in Central Chitlom, but could have been just the undies. All the big dept stores (Central, Robinsons, Paragon, Isetan) have big collections of Speedo, HOM, etc., generally at prices approaching those in Europe or the US, although many are made under license in Thailand ... but priced for tourists.

thrillbill
April 3rd, 2012, 20:54
I surprisingly found all the brand in underwear and swim wear at the remodeled new Zen in BKK. A bit on the pricey side but can try them on since S, M, and L sizes can vary depending if the selection was made for Asians or for Europeans.

joe552
April 3rd, 2012, 21:42
so when do we get to see the pictures?

goji
April 5th, 2012, 01:19
Or take the sky-train to the MBK mall http://www.mbk-center.co.th/th/index.php If the farang is going to wear the swimwear, he should start getting in shape & WALK, rather than take the sky train.