PDA

View Full Version : Sex Boys in Singapore & Malaysia

kjun12
March 12th, 2012, 12:29
I have spent much too much time going through the new members on Planet Romeo. From the adds there it appears that most of the boys advertising for sex/massage in Singapore and Malaysia are from Indonesia. The reason for this I can only guess but I thought it interesting. Hope this topic doesn't bore you.

thrillbill
March 12th, 2012, 22:02
...and unlike some "gay romeo cities" where there is a mix of "regular" gays looking for fun only; about 90% of Pattaya's Thai members are into the commercial part of it...even the 40 year olds!

pong
March 14th, 2012, 14:35
now-is not that great-banyak suka orang2 dari. Saves the much longer trip to that 3d world country. Even though when one nowadays goes via MY-certainly KUL-it seems that about ALL the lowpaid dirty work is done by Indonesians, Burmese, Phillippino's (maids only). Went with a guesthse boy to a Burmese disco/drinking spot and this turned out be quite fun.
Spent 2 weeks in KUL last nov and visited -this is really a puzzle there-nothing is marked due to police etc.- sauna and masageshops. In one such shop they only had foreign workers-neatly divided up. i chose a Vietnamese-and this turned out to be a good choice.
GR is possibly also much more favoured in some countries as others. The Chinese (I guess they are the most wanted by the tipical majority Malay gay boys) use other sites (I think either gaydar or fridae). But there are endless complaints and warnings about their dishonesty, cheating (its all fotoshopped) and excessive monetary demands-just read trevvy-malays connect. In fact MY turns out cheaper in that field as TH.

kjun12
March 14th, 2012, 15:19
now-is not that great-banyak suka orang2 dari.
What are you talking about? Much of what you write is just gibberish. I know English is not your first language but, at least, take time to write what you do so it can be understood.

a447
March 15th, 2012, 15:28
kjun12
I know English is not your first language

I think it is. At first I thought he was Thai but he has recently "acquired" perfect English in some of his posts. He seems to be trying to work out whether he should persist with the charade, or just post as a normal English speaker.

And, unfortunately, he has recently discovered google translate. His German in a different post was very strange, and his Indonesian here is wrong.

Beachlover
March 15th, 2012, 23:26
Seems to be a trend for prostitutes from poorer neighbouring countries to go to Singapore for work then... I met a Vietnamese moneyboy in a gay nightclub in Singapore once.

I think Pong's from Belgium or Denmark or one of the European countries. I like his posts. Informative and interesting. Sometimes funny/ironic. I agree he could be more coherent.

martin911
March 17th, 2012, 21:56
Ohh i find myself agreeing with BL :occasion9:

Disneyworld is not a patch on this guys imagination --it must be hard trying to keep it all in order lol