PDA

View Full Version : just looking

March 12th, 2012, 09:20
Can someone tell ,e what would be the best place to go where I can watch ordinary Thai guys having sex with each other. I do not mean a show at a bar. Maybe the best sauna where I can just watch or join in to an orgy.

topjohn5
March 12th, 2012, 11:50
I'll bite....
Forget a sauna....just get a big room and pay some bar boys you like to have an orgy for you. I'm serious. Some of the boys will not want to do it but others would be happy to do it....just be sure you tell them what you want and it may be better to have one or two of them pick the partners rather than you.
I personally don't like even 3-ways (only have done it once though) so to each his own....come to think of it the 3-way was with a boy friend and one extra. It might be different with me and 2 extras.....mmmmm, maybe I should try that....but more than 3, no......

Neal
March 12th, 2012, 16:40
When I was younger and had more stamina, I used to walk through Boyztown and into the bars collecting lads. By the time I was done hunting, you could usually see me like Mother Goose with about 5 or so boys walking behind like little ducklings. I used to tell people that the smaller Thai boy ran out of steam too quickly and therefore I could keep the session going and the boys are able to take turns and not wear themselves out!
:snorting: :snorting: :snorting:

lexusgs
March 12th, 2012, 23:32
If you don't feel to comfortable with going to all the bars there is the choice of Websites such as Gayromeo etc. Last month I managed to get 4 guys back to my place. Much fun was had after a case of beer and some Thai Whisky. Best to ask one the guys online to organise it for you. I did and he came up trumps 2 times. All guys he did n't know. Cost of tip and a few drinks not much. Great fun for 5 of us. Don't think you need any more. :party

pong
March 13th, 2012, 09:31
spying and looking to what they do in the cabins is really a sport in some of BKK's sauna's. I dont know about PTY. BKK has nearly 40 sauna (find an updated list on gayscout.com/directory) and I have been to over half of them. Some are really far away from that Silom-safety ghetto and hard to find, but I do not stay there anyway and have to travel all over town on many days. Sometimes they even start getting chairs/stools etc to be able to peep over the walls. Many sauna's have (this seems to be some requirement from police) spyholes/windows-mostly with hooks over them to hang your towel on.
IF you can read Thai-or have someone on hand willing to translate- a few sauna's have special nights : naked zone, orgy zone, f..king zone or whatever they call it. Mainly the cruising ones and those by same owner: Torpedo in Ram, Trio also in Ram, I guess also Deja VU-sidesoi of LardPrao and of course 39 and farose-those latter mostly in the small hours of sat/fri after all bars have closed. Check sites like gthai.net, aboutg.net, forum on poochay.com (is split per place-often quite funny).
In english there is that other more saucy forum dedicated to it-also read the suck-cinema thread there: cruisingf.rs.x.com
But maybe on more garantee that gayromeo idea is the best to have it organised.