PDA

View Full Version : 99 Baht Margarita's and FREE LIME Jello Shots March 17th

Neal
March 11th, 2012, 16:41
There will be 99 baht Margarita's and an offer of a FREE Lime/Absolute Jello Shot with every regular priced drink on March 17th in celebration of Saint Patricks Day at Happy Place Bar, Soi 2, Boyztown area.

New club hours!!! Doors open at 8pm every night!

:alc: :alc: :alc:

painai2
March 11th, 2012, 17:39
Thanks for always new fun things happening at Happy Place Bar. Plus, I really like the earlier opening. I often go early, 8pm works for me.

anonone
March 11th, 2012, 18:55
There ya go Neal. Nicely done.
Now if only I was in Thailand to enjoy....

Have a great night.

jinks
March 11th, 2012, 20:58
???? New Club Hours ???? are you now a club too ?

bucknaway
March 12th, 2012, 06:16
Is it the Crushed Ice type Margarita?
[attachment=0:scphe0yc]chi chi strawberry margarita.jpg[/attachment:scphe0yc]

frequentflier
March 12th, 2012, 07:34
I will be there..i arrive on the 16th..

Nabaat
March 12th, 2012, 09:30
....when did St Paddy have an association with Margarita's? Now 99 baht Guiness would be an idea :party

March 12th, 2012, 16:53
....when did St Paddy have an association with Margarita's? Now 99 baht Guiness would be an idea :party

On the other hand we can probably all see the association between a Catholic Bishop and a weekend of drunkeness and fornication.

:laughing3:

March 12th, 2012, 17:05
OK here we go!

jinksie, yes a go go bar, club, host bar. Really, I think I would not be concerned about what I refer to it as. :laughing3:

Bucknaway, will you be in Pattyaya on march 17th? No didn't think so. so why wonder how we make it? :tongue3:

Nabaat, the correlation between Margarita and St Patty's Day is the fact that a Margarita is a fun drink and can easily be made to be a green drink whereas if you can find Guiness in Pattaya, well, I will drop it there. :8(

Scottish Guy, well done.

frequentflier
March 12th, 2012, 21:20
Looking forward to it..

netrix
March 13th, 2012, 19:16
sounds good, can i come? make mine on the rocks with salt please!
and can you reserve a seat for me by the door?

March 13th, 2012, 19:53
sounds good, can i come? make mine on the rocks with salt please!
and can you reserve a seat for me by the door?

No doubt Neal can advise you definitively, but my recollection is that "reserved seating" is only available via a "personal invitation" flyer given out in the street

:jok:

bucknaway
March 14th, 2012, 04:14
I was asking for future knowledge should I be in your Happy Establishment and want a drink from a blender. :)

March 14th, 2012, 07:16
I was asking for future knowledge should I be in your Happy Establishment and want a drink from a bender. :)

With one small alteration, you should have no problem getting what you want.

:laughing3: