View Full Version : St Patrick's Day March 17 no shows

lonelywombat
March 10th, 2012, 06:14
On the way home last night I sat next to a gay guy who is going to Pattaya in a few days time. Among the things he discussed was the number of St Pat's days parties that would be on.

From what I can find checking the net,there is nothing even from the new Irish hotel , Colonial where La Cage used to be. Pity even for a non Irish guy like me.

cdnmatt
March 10th, 2012, 06:24
Mar 17th is St. Pats day? I'm going to dye some beer green, and drink it in the street, just so I can watch the absolute confusion & bewilderment on my neighbor's faces. :-)

March 10th, 2012, 06:53
Mar 17th is St. Pats day? I'm going to dye some beer green

Normally I just drink way too much beer and then end up TURNING green afterwards !! Lol

zubes
March 10th, 2012, 12:24
Actually there is a big St Patricks day parade starting at Alcazar Car park, down onto beach road , up to walking street, back up to second road to alcazar car park .

frequentflier
March 10th, 2012, 13:05
Actually there is a big St Patricks day parade starting at Alcazar Car park, down onto beach road , up to walking street, back up to second road to alcazar car park .
Any idea what time it starts??
I would like to see it,am arriving on the 16th.

anonone
March 10th, 2012, 18:48
Nickys site lists a couple of "events" going on for the 17th.

Bondi seems to have an Irish night planned including "traditional Irish music and drink specials".

YaYa is having a party, but is called staff appreciation rather than St. Patrick's Day. Of course, the monthly drink special there is an apple-tini which appears to be a wicked green color. Maybe not a coincidence.... Maybe Sa will be dressing up as a leprechaun ???

Copa also has an advertisement up including a special Irish show at 11PM. "Knees Up" seems to be the night's theme there, which I could get on board with.

But overall, I agree. Does not seem to be a lot scheduled for the day.

What about it Neal? No plans for Happy Place. Half-priced green Jello shots or something? :party

Neal
March 11th, 2012, 00:17
Well I guess we could have a special drink, green Margaritas or something for 99 baht and free lime green absolute jello shots with every alcoholic drink.
Something of that sorts? :dontknow:

joe552
March 11th, 2012, 00:19
Sounds great Neal, can you save mine until June?

Neal
March 11th, 2012, 00:29
The margarita is no problem but I would need to make a special batch of Jello Shots. How about a night out with me?

joe552
March 11th, 2012, 00:33
Thanks for the offer, but I don't think I could afford the off fee!

Neal
March 11th, 2012, 01:17
I tell everyone that there is no off fee for me but that my only requirement is that they take me to Cafe des Amis, Bruno's or similar after we leave the bar and before the hot passionate sex. :snorting: :snorting:

joe552
March 11th, 2012, 03:08
Ok, so dinner's on you - who would I have the hot sex with? Because now it's sounding like a good night!!

Neal
March 11th, 2012, 04:23
No baby, dinner is on you. Don't worry, I don't eat too much. I proooooomise! :bis: :bis: :bis:

joe552
March 11th, 2012, 04:28
Maybe I'll stick to my original plan which was to off one of your boys. Thanks again for the offer (by the way, you do realise that's not my photo in my avatar?).

jcowle
March 11th, 2012, 20:46
Copa in Boyz Town has a good fun Irish night party on the 17th

frequentflier
March 12th, 2012, 08:07
Copa in Boyz Town has a good fun Irish night party on the 17th
from what i see there are many places celebrating st. Patricks day. in Pattaya,as in all over the world.