PDA

View Full Version : Not funny anymore !!

martin911
March 9th, 2012, 09:20
Ok now im getting really concerned -- Beachy our( beloved resident pompous git ) has not posted since mar 1 (according to one post i read )

So where for art thou ????

Was the ribbing over a few "post porter luggage " (or some shite like that ) holiday snaps (can you still call them snaps in this digital age i wonder ) enough for him to go seek shelter away from the harsh realities of this bad world of ours -- and not post anymore !!

Or has he been a fucking fake boy all along ??

Personaly i never thought he was -- he was overbearing at times ,talkative (a lot ) full of usless info ,(hang on looks like im describing myself there )

Note to me -Stop now before they notice :laughing3:

March 9th, 2012, 09:27
Oh come on Martin, you cannot be that duhhhhh!
Dear old Beachie has never left, he is just sulking and using one of his aliases. He has so many I am having trouble keeping all the names on one sheet of paper!

Let's see Beachlover, Sanook, Combat and now let's see....

who cld hs = oder --alias be, I wunder= who it cld be??== :sign5:

francois
March 9th, 2012, 10:09
Ok now im getting really concerned -- Beachy our( beloved resident pompous git ) has not posted since mar 1 (according to one post read )
Or has he been a fucking fake boy all along ??

Fake but not a boy.

the1
March 9th, 2012, 13:19
I heard from a reliable source that she has gone in to have both her cataracts sorted out at her local hospital.....both eyes have been bothering her since her retirement.

As a treat, now that her vision is going to be a lot clearer, and after all that research time spent on Google learning about the country, she has gone ahead and booked a flight to visit Thailand for her first time later this year.

Daboss..please do not invite her to your bar this time, she might get all flustered again and decide for her own privacy/security to cancel her plans and rather than visit Thailand, stay at home and continue to feed us information dug up from Google again.

a447
March 9th, 2012, 14:24
Mmmmmmm..........

Sounds like....NO! Couldn't be!!

March 9th, 2012, 14:43
Close, but not quite right.

She is in hospital but it's not for cataracts.

I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March and is having it shoved back in and stitched up.
Doctors are not sure whether it was caused by excessive fucking (for free, of course) or just the sheer volume of shit produced over the years.

Combat has been at her bedside 24/7.

:occasion9:

cdnmatt
March 9th, 2012, 15:02
$100 says Beach shows up again in about 2 weeks, and acts as if nothing ever happened. :-) He'll just pop in one night, and start posting like normal again.

And where'd latin go as well? I was never certain if he was bullshitting or not, until he said in the morning his giks get down on their knees and kiss his feet. That's when I knew he was full of shit.

Smiles
March 9th, 2012, 15:05
" ... I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March ... "
Laddie, yer barking into the wrong hole. The correct term for this procedure is 'Rectal Prolapse'. You may well call me anal regarding this correction, but it's important, and there's more:

There are three chief conditions which come under the title rectal prolapse (according to Wikipedia):

Full-Thickness rectal prolapse describes the entire rectum protruding through the anus.[/*:m:1xecym9p]
Mucosal prolapse describes only the rectal mucosa (not the entire wall) prolapsing.[/*:m:1xecym9p]
Internal intussusception wherein the rectum collapses but does not exit the anus.[/*:m:1xecym9p]

The 'Full-Thickness' option sounds almost intriguing, but I'll pass (pardon me) on the other two. I'll think on possibilities for the use of the word 'intussusception' in a post of some sort . . . perhaps when Beachlover prolapses back to this Board, or at least hobbles.
#3 by the way, sounds very much like the cosmological workings of a Black Hole. Intussusceptionally appropriate, doncha think?

March 9th, 2012, 15:06
$100 says Beach shows up again in about 2 weeks, and acts as if nothing ever happened. :-) He'll just pop in one night, and start posting like normal again.

And where'd latin go as well? I was never certain if he was bullshitting or not, until he said in the morning his giks get down on their knees and kiss his feet. That's when I knew he was full of shit.

Well, the dear leader banned Poxxxy for 30 days didn't he.

Either the 30 days aren't up, or they are but he's sulking, or he has already re-appeared under a new NDP.

:dontknow:

March 9th, 2012, 15:08
" ... I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March ... "
The correct term ...is 'Rectal Prolapse'.

Can we just agree that her arse fell out?

lexusgs
March 9th, 2012, 15:18
[quote="scottish-guy":3d349868]" ... I can exclusively reveal that Beachlover suffered an anal prolapse on 1st March ... "
The correct term ...is 'Rectal Prolapse'.

Can we just agree that her arse fell out?

:occasion9:[/quote:3d349868]

Ok..that one deserves a Gold Star SG :laughing3:

March 9th, 2012, 15:49
Well Sanook isn't registered on the board anymore so we will just have to guess when he registered. Combat, his butt buddy was in 2010 and has not spoken since B/L was too much under scrutiny, so there isn't too much of a clue there. Latintopxxx is still suspended but according to a nae search joined in Jan 2008 and hmmmmm, so did our illustrious Beachlover.
Well now Beachlover caught too much crap over the last few weeks and while he has been gone...

som=eonelse has accelerated his= post/; ing but iam nt sur jst who that=cld be??!! :sign5:

The question is that since Sanook is gone and I doubt B/L will be coming back soon or Latin even though his suspention is up about the 23rd and now

i is vry= ob+vus who hs other handl is,

Geez how much work do I have to do to figure out the rest of them!! Jeez some phsychiatrist who counsels the homeward bound is making a fucking fortune.

Letz se who is suddenli + riting = about hotels and Pattaya being a dmp and no phon? read sum postz and see how ths one spells when he is trying to make a statement and spells so well and more complex words and then near the end quicli thrws in a few +=/ as he jst demembrd he is iliterate? :sign5:

March 9th, 2012, 16:04
Well Neal, this whole affair stinks!

A bit of a Pong really.

:sign5:

Smiles
March 9th, 2012, 16:07
Well Sanook isn't registered on the board anymore so we will just have to guess when he registered. Combat, his butt buddy was in 2010 and has not spoken since B/L was too much under scrutiny, so there isn't too much of a clue there. Latintopxxx is still suspended but according to a nae search joined in Jan 2008 and hmmmmm, so did our illustrious Beachlover.
Well now Beachlover caught too much crap over the last few weeks and while he has been gone... som=eonelse has accelerated his= post/; ing but iam nt sur jst who that=cld be??!! :sign5:
The question is that since Sanook is gone and I doubt B/L will be coming back soon or Latin even though his suspention is up about the 23rd and now. i is vry= ob+vus who hs other handl is,
Geez how much work do I have to do to figure out the rest of them!! Jeez some phsychiatrist who counsels the homeward bound is making a fucking fortune.
Letz se who is suddenli + riting = about hotels and Pattaya being a dmp and no phon? read sum postz and see how ths one spells when he is trying to make a statement and spells so well and more complex words and then near the end quicli thrws in a few +=/ as he jst demembrd he is iliterate?
Problem is: you're dead wrong on each count.
But don't let that stop you. Never has before. :sign5: indeed.

March 9th, 2012, 16:30
miles no offense taken but then help us out here just a wee bit.
Am I spelling Sanook incorrectly? I mean I can be wrong but there is NO Sanook.
Yes, I can be incorrect about Combat but he has been silent even though we all see him online regularly. Sorry Combat if I am wrong but I am only human and thus I can be.

As for the others, Beachie registered Jan 27, 200810:55am
Latin joined Jan 15, 2008
and the one who loves to throw in misspells and =+/@ to pretend he is illiterate joined in Nov 5, 2008. Pretty freaking close.

Now, let's say that mis=*&=$ is not B/L, after reading many of his posts, it is obvious that he posts similar hotel experiences and on his reviews he uses words that are more difficult to the illiterate person and then deliberately misspells small words and then throws in some punctuation sysmbols near the end to remind everyone he is illiterate. He also dislikes Pattaya.
So you say wrong there also? Well it is obvious by his posts that he is doing it deliberately to pretend he is illiterate and so he is just another fake poster.
Bear in mind that ALL of them are fixated on posting to the board.
So tell us what you think? :dontknow:

March 9th, 2012, 16:46
Oh my God! Smiles! Don't tell us you are Beachlover in disguise??? :glasses7:
scottish-guy is Beachie one of your many disguises???? Oh noooooo!! Not you jinksie!! Hmmm maybe it's DabBoss!

March 9th, 2012, 17:22
AWWWW :-) I just think it's cute that after all the ribbing you give Beechy / him / her or it....that the second he stops posting that you all miss him :-).....aww that's so sweet :-) he he he

Neal
March 9th, 2012, 17:28
Hey I like it when he Googles all his shit and comes up with very good things for the members. What I can't stand is when he gives his expert opinions of the places and hasn't even been there IMHO. :dontknow:

a447
March 9th, 2012, 18:37
cdnmatt asked:
And where'd latin go as well?

S-G wrote:
or he has already re-appeared under a new NDP.

Yes, it appears he has, S-G. An earlier post under a new handle didn't get any replies (wonder why?) so now he is answering his own posts under yet another handle!

Told you he was thick!

March 9th, 2012, 19:03
PONG has gone from ONE post every 2.5 days to 4 posts on 4 different subjects within 12 minutes today.

Stepping up, stepping out.

:party

a447
March 9th, 2012, 21:29
He is just practising his newly improved English writing skills.

christianpfc
March 10th, 2012, 05:39
ChristianPFC thanks everyone who contributed to this thread. He had a good laugh. (OMG! Is speaking of oneself in the third person a sign of mental disorder?)

pong
March 10th, 2012, 08:10
Ok now im getting really concerned -- Beachy our( beloved resident pompous git ) has not posted since mar 1 (according to one post i read )
:
Pattaya must indeed be such an enormous boring place that people-justy like in the worst of old-age-pensionershomes have really nothing else to do as comment if others post or not. Every step neighbor X takes is discussed 5 times as long. Was it not the same you who commented that when he came back-out of the jungle or some bisnistrip in looking at new huge investment potentials in the hospitality industry (or whatever) he posted too much in 1 day? What the heck do you need to spoil cyberspace for that? Peruse your brains and think of something original-show us that you have thinking brains left. And maybe-if possible-try to gain some of that Thai tolerance in letting others do what they do.

March 10th, 2012, 12:44
Just like Beachie, making reccomendations on places he has never even been to but as you see, even sometimes admits it!

Posted: Fri 9 Mar, 2012 8:16 pm
Dodger wrote:
I spent Songkran up in the small town of Phrae several years ago and will never forget it. I don't know if you have any limitations on traveling, but if you don't, this certainly provides a great alternative.

Yes-even though i did not visit that town on SK-I 100% agree with you re the charms and attractions of this small and very thai town. had about the same experience with that truely Thai hospitality and amazing looks. Just try to pronounce it-endless fun.

newalaan
March 10th, 2012, 16:29
Yes-even though i did not visit that town on SK-I 100% agree with you re the charms and attractions of this small and very thai town. Sorry Justme i think you misunderstood his post, I read it differently, i read it that mr Pong has ideed visited that town, but not specifically at SK...SongKran time, as Dodger was describing. And so has 'admitted' nothing, only that he did not visit at SK time.

On Beachflooder....true he did give reviews on hotels, restaurants and places he had never visited himself, thus rendering the term 'review' obsolete, what's the point of a recommendation or review if you have'nt actually been there yourself....but of course like all the rest of his pointless posting drivel it was simply to gain attention in the hope of engaging with other posters so that he could then legitimately FLOOD even more. But Pong has way more 'eye for detail' than the Beachflooder.
Latintopxxx is still suspended Suspended for what exactly? Must've happened when i was in LOS. Suspended?? If his attitude, language etc.. bothers you why not just ignore or passby. Claims of him being a fraud are of course nonsense. Nobody including A447 has proved that, and yes cdnmatt, Latinpoxx is capable of bullshit and exaggeration, that is precisely how he gets his 'kicks' when members here post to show their disgust/outrage at said disgraceful attitute , that doesn't mean most of what he posts is untrue or he is a fraud.

Some posters on here who are accepted/tolerated as genuine are capable of way more 'bulllshit' than he. As I say it's all in the detail, something which a447 completely missed with Latinpoxxx, Pong gives out details in his posts that would have to come from someone who has visited (at least) very regularly.

I can't say exactly why Beachflooder is a fraud, I'm sure he has visited Thailand a few times, again much of the details of his early posts let you know that, however he is certainly NOT all that he makes himself out to be on here. At the very least he is probably an unattractive Asian, possibly portly, everything his avator is not, thus why he always has a million 'reasons' not to meet anyone in the 'flesh' even the most trusted members, he always has a last minute excuse, and of course always will. After years of soaking up the adoration of the fawning, deluded old fools here, wetting their panties at the very thought of engaging with a cute young western-asian, it would be a huge and mighty climb-down to be revealed as a chubby, unattractive Asian, perhaps loooking somewhat older than his 'avator' would have us think of him. Martin911, Just be glad of the 'break' from his flooding!

March 10th, 2012, 18:40
deluded old fools here, wetting their panties at the very thought of engaging with a cute young western-asian

You know I can honestly say that I have NEVER thought of Beechy or any of his other alter egos as "that" :-), I've always just assumed and worked on the basis that he's probably some 70 odd year old, fat, white guy, living in Leeds or somewhere, with his elderly infirm mother and a cat - and that's fine - whatever floats his boat.

I do think the whole mulitiple profile thing is a bit strange verging on slightly mental as I'm sure he'd be a decent enough poster just being "himself", whatever or whoever that maybe - and I think it is coming close to starting to be a bit distracting and annoying if there are too many alter ego profiles allowed ( assuming that Da Boss HAS checked IP's etc and actually knows the true position) as it devalues the credibility ( if that's the right word) of the board a bit as it IS a public forum and perhaps makes us and the board look a bit daft sometimes in the circular discussions that go on surrounding all of the alter egos.

But as I say each to their own, I'm not sure what Beechy gets out of his (numerous) posting activities but I guess he's not out killing anyone so "whatever" as far as I'm concerned - but Beechy and cute young Asian - no I can safely say I've NEVER thought THAT !! lol

March 11th, 2012, 01:16
well thanks a million ... ive been off the board for 2 days and none of you cnuts have missed me !!!!!! wnakers...
beachy wont be back on here after being outed on a dumb blog* as a bit of a perv with the boys ....
i also use the ...... but thats because i cant be arsed with proper grammer n capitals etc etc if it pisses anyone off then bolox ... also the ... means i could be latin .. but being as latin and beachy are one i cant be 3 .....
* thanks to smiles.

latintopxxx
March 11th, 2012, 20:45
dearest darlings...there is only one of me...they broke the mold ......after being inexplicably banned by our dear leader I found I didn't really miss all the bitching...and I've been moving house...so been a little otherwise occupied...
Brithai..pret do tell what blog R U referring to that outed beachy...and what was the perv he was accused of??

March 12th, 2012, 02:07
why are you the only one who is bothered about where or what beachy was outed for ??
have fun searching for it ..

Dani69
March 12th, 2012, 02:55
Remember BRANDON the original BeachBore just be thankful they are gone :lam:

dab69
March 17th, 2012, 04:20
spoke too soon? (bump)

Dani69
March 18th, 2012, 19:10
Yup ITS back :sleepy1: :sleepy1: :sleepy1: