PDA

View Full Version : view talay 5

aot871
March 7th, 2012, 21:15
View talay 5 is my normal stopping place for my holidays , but im told its now becoming full of russians. Is this true , , as if so , i will have to look around for a new condo building , and does any one know of condos not taken over by them

Jack3
March 9th, 2012, 11:10
Unfortunately, there is no where in Pattaya or Jomtien free of Russians. However, of the two View Talay 5C and 5D, 5D has the fewer Russians. You could always try View Talay 1A/B or 2A/B.

RichLB
March 9th, 2012, 15:28
View talay 5 is my normal stopping place for my holidays , but im told its now becoming full of russians. Is this true , , as if so , i will have to look around for a new condo building , and does any one know of condos not taken over by them
What's the beef with the Russians? I live in a condo where many Russians have moved in and they seem no less pleasant than any other group. Besides, those younger guys provide plenty of eye candy when sharing an elevator. I suppose the Russians have their share of ill mannered citizens, but from my observations, no more so than any other nationality.

bucknaway
March 10th, 2012, 07:28
I stay at View Talay 5 also and I use the closed door feature of the Condo. When I enter my condo, I close the door and like magic I have peace and quiet. :hello2:

March 13th, 2012, 03:59
I am looking for a condo to buy and have visited most View Talay.

I also do not want to have the Russian feeling in my building, and it seems that View Talay 1 is a good choice as there aren't many of them.

I also think that for less than 2 millions VT1 is the best deal, especially PATTAYA view with no risk to have a tall building just in front (house village under construction just in front of View Talay 1B).

Any other ideas welcome.

travelerjim
March 13th, 2012, 08:47
I stay at View Talay 5 also and I use the closed door feature of the Condo. When I enter my condo, I close the door and like magic I have peace and quiet. :hello2:

buck,

I agree with you...VT5C is great!
I have lived there several years...and find the seasonal guests OK.

In fact, some of the Russian couples I have seen are very well dressed,
most courteous and speak excellent English :-)

Its location is super, five minutes walk to the beach/Dongtan gay area...
and the Jomtien Complex with many clubs, bars and restaurants is next door...5 minute walk.

Also ready access to Baht busses...10 baht gets you into South Pattaya
Boyztown, Sunee...Walking Street...and many restaurants and markets...
and Central Festival atrium shopping plaza too.

It is peaceful...really quiet...I do not hear the road traffic..day or night :-)
the views of the sea and offshore islands is wonderful.

Nice large swimming pool too ...and shops inside the VT5 for your
laundry, minimart, computing, and specialty restaurants.

tj