PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Plaza

Dani69
March 6th, 2012, 19:55
Any updates on opening and closing etc on Sunee Plaza as I am back in Pattaya in 3 weeks a review on New Sawadee Boys would be appreciated and any opening details of MurphyтАЩs Magic City gogo bar ? :party

March 7th, 2012, 00:59
may i say ... i really dont get why people ask for reviews of places ... why not just go lookysee ??
all you get is a second hand view which will either make you hate a place before you go to it .. or have such high hopes you will just be disapointed !! .... its full of fem boys .. not my taste .. its full of man boys not my taste ... what two people consider to be man boys or fem boys could be totally different ...
... tho im sure you could ask newalaan to stick his head round the curtain for an indept report,

goji
March 7th, 2012, 02:42
Sometimes it's just a bit of fun to discuss what's going on before a trip.

March 7th, 2012, 02:46
Apply the same principles more widely & about 80% of the content would go from this forum.
and would that be such a bad thing ??

martin911
March 7th, 2012, 03:07
for me that was als the case in the weeks leading up to my dep for the land of smiles -- any info (good ,bad,or indifferent ) was als gladly sucked up !!!!

joe552
March 7th, 2012, 03:39
Is Murphy's Magic City the "Irish" bar that was discussed here some weeks ago? Being Irish, I'll have to have a drink there - the folks back home will never believe it!

I agree with the others - updates on bars is part of the excitement of planning your trip - I enjoy reading them even if I know I won't be visiting those places. For instance, Martin911 and Colmx's exploits are always worth a read, though I find it exhausting just to think about! Not my idea of a night out (been there, done that) but I enjoy reading of their adventures.

pong
March 7th, 2012, 08:47
there is a site dedicated to it: nickysgaypattaya. Simply read the weekly updates-go back till time of last visit-and youll wholly covered!
That supernice and also even handsome boy you had listed as in bar A will be working in bar C tomorrow ad bar D next week. And when you finally found him again-he tells he will go to the family in the furthest corner of isany lands that evening!

a447
March 7th, 2012, 15:07
a review on New Sawadee Boys would be appreciated

Although i didn't review NSB bar in my report I posted in January, I did mention that it was full of boys and the staff were unfriendly - to say the least. They slammed the door in my face when I decided not to go in, as I didn't like the type of boys on stage.

i really dont get why people ask for reviews of places ... why not just go lookysee ??

I LOVE reading others opinions on bars, as things change so quickly during intervals between visits. If a bar gets a bad review for its show, type of boys, etc, then I can put that bar further down on my must-visit list.
Of course we all have our own ideas on what is handsome, cute, etc but I use the reports as a valuable guide. Keep em coming!

travelerjim
March 7th, 2012, 16:51
there is a site dedicated to it: nickysgaypattaya. Simply read the weekly updates-go back till time of last visit-and youll wholly covered!
That supernice and also even handsome boy you had listed as in bar A will be working in bar C tomorrow ad bar D next week. And when you finally found him again-he tells he will go to the family in the furthest corner of isany lands that evening!

LOL...a classic truism :crybaby:

tj

Dani69
March 7th, 2012, 17:48
Sorry I bothered to ask - but thanks for the few helpful replies - I do read Nickysgaypattaya.com and Suneeplaza.info but they are seldom updated -and Murphys Magic city is going to be a gogo bar - where Jimm Jimmy James A Go Go used to be . :withstupid:

Shuee
March 7th, 2012, 22:29
come on guys! yes its time someone did the rounds in the plaza & gave a hot report of the gogos, there were posters here that would do a nice weekly report which i miss! :bounce:

a447
March 8th, 2012, 14:31
Shuee, can you wait 29 days??

Shuee
March 8th, 2012, 22:33
ok you got a deal :laughing3:

thanks

Manforallseasons
March 9th, 2012, 01:20
Low seasons is quickly setting in. There are a few new Fench restaurants, majority of bar boys are fem, go go bars are still holding there own, my quess they've taken a a lot of customers from Boystown because of cheaper prices, you still find a good amount of non fem boys in the go go bars.