PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing Moments

Jellybean
March 6th, 2012, 14:09
I thought IтАЩd start this light-hearted topic to see if any other members have had any embarrassing moments whilst in Thailand. IтАЩve had quite a few, but I thought IтАЩd start this thread with an account of a visit to Cupidol Bar, which I think is in Pattyaland Soi 1. Those who know the street will know it is not brightly lit.

When I entered the bar I saw that there was only one other customer, I was about to turn around and head back out, but the mamasan, sensing my intentions, quickly took my arm and led me in. I noticed that there was around 15 or 16 boys on the stage. But my first thought was, oh my God, whatтАЩs that awful smell? I thought perhaps they were having problems with their drains.

I ordered my drink then I noticed the other customer ask for his bill then leave. IтАЩve done that before, i.e. waited for another customer to arrive then ask for my bill and make a quick getaway.

My drink was then delivered and the mamasan asked if I was interested in any of the boys. I never feel comfortable being the only customer, I feel like IтАЩm the one on the stage, not the boys. All 16 pairs of eyes were on me silently urging me to select one of them. I felt too pressurised, not in the least bit relaxed. In fact I just wanted to make a quick exit and hoped that a new customer would arrive to take the pressure off me.

I crossed my legs and the bad smell got worse. Then I thought, Oh, no! So I lowered my leg and surreptitiously checked out the sole of my shoe. Yes, as I feared, I had stepped in dog sh*t (kii-maa in Thai), probably just before I entered the bar in the dark street. How embarrassing, so I headed off to the toilets, went into a cubical and, luckily, there was plenty of tissue. But I was wearing shoes with raised round tread blocks and therefore very difficult to clean. The whole process made me gag and I nearly through up. I think I must have been there too long and I started to worry about what they must be thinking back in the bar. I was unable to remove all the kii-maa and just wanted to get out of the bar and go back to my hotel and change my shoes.

When I returned to my seat the mamasan asked me if I was ok and all the boys just stared at me in puzzlement. And, I was still the only customer! Again the mamasan pressed me to select a boy. There were many good looking boys whom I thought were definitely worth talking to, but there was one boy in particular who seemed to stand out more than the others so I asked to speak with him.

The boy was very attractive and he knew it! He ordered a drink, but I was still concerned about my shoe and pushed my left leg out at an uncomfortable 45 degree angle so that it was as far away from me as possible. Talk about awkward!

My conversation with the boy was stilted and I could not concentrate on what we were talking about. But I got the feeling the boy had a bad attitude and I didnтАЩt feel comfortable with him. Again the dreaded pushy mamasan approached us and asked if I wanted to take the boy. I said I wasnтАЩt sure (forward note: when not sure тАУ donтАЩt take the boy!) I could almost see the vision of Obi-wan kenobi saying to me, тАЬTrust your feelings Jellybean, trust your feelings . . .тАЭ

The other boys were all staring at us and I didnтАЩt want to embarrass the boy by sending him back, so I reluctantly agreed to take him out. I was still fretting about my shoe and the bad smell. I thought that once we got out into the open it wouldnтАЩt be quite as bad.

I was staying at a hotel in Jomtien, so we hailed a soong teeo, which took us back to the hotel. On the taxi I again sat with my leg out at an awkward 45 degree angle!

There was nothing warm or inviting about the boy, in fact he was the complete opposite. I tried to engage him in conversation and create a relaxed atmosphere. I think he told me he had a German boyfriend, who paid him a monthly allowance of 30,000 Baht, but he needed more to take care of his family. I think his father was either dead or had left the family. I canтАЩt remember now.

He made it patently clear that this was to be a short time as he wanted to return to the bar to be available for other customers. How romantic! I wanted to stop the taxi and tell him to go f**k himself, but I didnтАЩt. I thought just get this over and done with as quickly as possible. And, to remember for the future - if it doesnтАЩt feel right in the bar, then it will almost certainly not be right in the room.

I left my shoes out in the hall тАУ thankfully he never mentioned the problem тАУ maybe he was too polite? Perhaps he hadnтАЩt noticed?

As I suspected he really wasnтАЩt any good, he put up an abysmal performance and I had a feeling of a clock ticking away by the bedside. It was one of the most awkward moments IтАЩve ever had in Thailand. He didnтАЩt justify his fee, but I just wanted shot of him and gave him the standard fee with an added 100 Baht for his taxi fare. What a horrible experience - embarrassing, awkward and unsatisfying.

This embarrassing event occurred about 2 or 3 years ago and, thankfully, IтАЩve never experienced anything similar since. And, I never brought those damned shoes back to Thailand again!

francois
March 6th, 2012, 15:16
Very funny Jellybean! I had the same thing happen to me in Sunee. I stepped in dog shit just as entering a club and had to return to my room for new shoes. Now I look before I step.

Dodger
March 6th, 2012, 15:28
My bf and I were laying down on a straw mat in his parents old home (small shack) watching TV along with his parents, when my bf decided it would be a good time to start getting playful. He started by placing a blanket over us and rubbing my crotch and playfully asking me why I was getting so hard. Embarrassed at the fact that his parents were sitting no more than 3 yards from us I kept pushing his hand away. When the movie was over his parents got up - left the house - and started strolling down the road towards the market area. The minute they were out of sight I jerked the blanket off - turned him over on his stomach - pulled his undies off - spread his legs - and started licking his ass...and in walks his grandmother.

3 or 4 years later during our marriage ceremony the same grandmother sat in front of us tieing white stirings around our wrists and gave us the most amazing smile...I was still embarrased.

March 6th, 2012, 15:33
ha ha very funny story Jelly, :-) NOW I'm starting to understand why some of the guys in Sunee say they "not like to go back with farang as some of them smell bad" - so it was YOU and Francois they were talking about all along eh !!!!!! lol :-)

donald1
March 6th, 2012, 18:32
Not as embarrassing or amusing as Jellybean but embarrassing none the less.
On my last trip a couple weeks ago I was entertaining a boy whom I had entertained a few days earlier.
On the original date on the way to the room he asked if he could buy some food as he was hungry. I said sure and he
went to a stall and bought some smelly fish and squid.. Luckily he consumed it before arriving at my hotel.
The next outing as we were walking from the beach I spotted the squid cart on mortorcy and being the gallant
gentleman that I think I am, I pulled out 100baht and told him to go buy some. He looked quizzically at me said I don't need.
I pushed and insisted.... he finally yelled out, "I don't need new flip flops, mine are still good." pointing to his on his feet.
I finally (ignoring my ego) put on my glasses and then saw the cart was selling flip-flops all hung up in long lines not dried squid.
We had a laugh and I think this event to my Thai friend definitely made him see that Farangs are a bit Ting Tong.

Neal
March 6th, 2012, 18:36
Jellybean, my God you are a pushover. Wish all my customers were as soft and gullible as you! :sign5: Only joking dear!
I mean a falang sending him 30k a month for his dead father or mother? Out of the songtew he would go and to boot so he could go back and get more?
Please come visit us! :3some:

I guess the things that always embarrass me the worse is when I have finished sex with someone and damned if I can't remember which letter of the alphabet is his name! Or, how about approaching a cute boy on the beach and making a pass at hm and telling him what you want to do only to have him reply, "I remember!" as you have done him some weeks or months earlier!

anonone
March 6th, 2012, 21:53
I guess the things that always embarrass me the worse is when I have finished sex with someone and damned if I can't remember which letter of the alphabet is his name!

This happened to me once and I hated it. I feel really bad when I can't recall the name of a boy I had previously chatted with, but having a complete memory loss once after sex was just awful.
There was alcohol involved (when isn't there), but just made me feel like crap.

I do like being able to turn the tide on some of the Thai guys with their name-memory prowess. I really like hearing "how you remember my name"...hehe

March 7th, 2012, 00:56
i did that ... a guy on the beach said my name as i walked past .. i said yes .. he said you look tired .. i said i am im going to bed now .... and off i went ... ive still no idea who he was or how he knew me !!

martin911
March 7th, 2012, 02:56
Yes i think not knowing a guys name whom you have had sex with is one of the most embarassing
Last year i invited this guy from GR over -- i knew i knew him from seeing him around ( and i thought he was a friend of one of the guys living here )

I met him at the 711 near the house -and chatted as we walked back to my place --
And onwards to the bed room

I really wanted to know just how i knew him so i started asking qs - :scratch:

-was he a friend of my house mate -no / --this threw me as i had assumed it was this how that i knew the guy :dontknow:
Did i meet him on the beach -no
did i meet him in Nab -- no
Did i meet him in Dave -no
Did i meet him in T & T --yes -- and i said something like aha --i knew i knew u from somewhere !!

At this stage the boy was sitting at the end of the bed with his head looking down at the floor :withstupid:( ME )

And he said in a v subdued voice (as it was obs to him i didnt rem by all the Qs ) -- that after meeting in T&T that i had taken him back to Mosaik and how he had stayed with me most of the next day with me also !! OOPs --i wanted the ground to open up and swallow right there and then !!!
He didnt put a lot of effort into the sex that dsy !! -- couldnt really blame him tho !!

That was not knowing someones name after 6/7 months --some excuse mabye :dontknow:
No excuse for this i think -
In Manila one sat nite myself and me then Phil bf walked into one of the gay clubs --as we walked in we met this guy we had partied with the PREV sat nite - ( and he had been a really wild bottom he did everything DP etc )we had lot of fun with him-- he came over ,big grin on his face - "Hi Mark ,Hi Martin -- myself and Mark looked at each other with blank looks -- we had no idea of the name -- he picked up on this and Stormed off !!! OOPs again
After only one week we could not rem his name - !!!! :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

March 7th, 2012, 02:58
with the amount of guys you get thru im surprised you can remember any of their names !!

martin911
March 7th, 2012, 03:00
with the amount of guys you get thru im surprised you can remember any of their names !!

haha

Colmx gets thru a lot with the Bf and he can rem them going back years !!!! --

joe552
March 7th, 2012, 03:44
Maybe because he's a little younger? Only guessing Martin - no offense.

ps I know roughly how old Colmx is, have no idea how old you are Martin.

Impulse
March 7th, 2012, 03:46
I was with this guy named Jack.I had been with him 4 or 5 times last year,and decided to take him off for 5 days.
On the last day I asked him what my name was and he could'nt remember...not that he ever knew.I told him he might get better tips if he could remember falang names.He laughed and said" I know now your name now." :8( This guy really does'nt like falangs and has major trust issues.But he's very cute.

Neal
March 7th, 2012, 04:53
rhe came over ,big grin on his face - "Hi Mark ,Hi Martin -- myself and Mark looked at each other with blank looks -- we had no idea of the name -- he picked up on this and Stormed off !!! OOPs again
After only one week we could not rem his name - !!!! :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

My mother had Alzheimer's and I jokingly say that I have Sometimer's. Some-timers I am there and sometimers I am NOT! :sign5:
But either way Martin, that was an easy one to get out of and trust me I have got to get out of a lot of things at the bar. You know how many say "Hello Neal, I am back, how have you been doing with your health...blah blah blah? " And I just look at them and say fine and carry on the tune not knowing where or why I know them! :sign5: Hmmmm did I just let the cat outta the bag???!!

Well anyway, if they had said Hey Neal, how are you I just would have looked back with a great big smile and said I'm great and how have you been...long time no see!"

Hey at this age ya gotta learn the tricks.

If you are feeling dumb enough to address your temporary loss of memory, you can always apologetically say..... Ya know, it's really simple for me to learn the names of all the people I DON'T like, so I am sorry your's has slipped for a moment.

colmx
March 7th, 2012, 07:18
Colmx gets thru a lot with the Bf and he can rem them going back years !!!! --

How very dare you!
We simply bring the boys back to the room to conduct interviews!
I remember the good ones and the bad ones... but never the mediocre or ok ones!

Similarly when we are in a Thai club, disco or restaurant and the waiter is ugly (for my taste)... or a woman/ladyboy... I never remember them
We could go back to the place 3 days in a row and I would ever remember the waiter...
On the Other hand if the waiter was cute :love4: :love4:

Maybe because he's a little younger? Only guessing Martin - no offense.

ps I know roughly how old Colmx is, have no idea how old you are Martin.

Myself and Martin are the same age +/- 1 year.... problem is that anyone i ever get my hands on has usually been with Martin or one of his gang already :3some: :3some:

pong
March 7th, 2012, 08:36
thats a good one-daBoss-my mother starts suffering from the same-never heard this one before. She is 87 now.
Back to 1st post: this is not a thing to be so embarrassed about-and of course 1 major reason why Thai take off shoes as a normal case in most palces. Just telling that you hit ''khee maa'' is fully acceptable, understandable and will just cause a laugh and an offer of tissue. They all know it. You made it far worse youself by trying to hide-then the boys start to think it comes from you!
But my response-now I really have to think about it. It is so long ago (over 20 yrs now) that I came first-the time you are most likely to make such gaffes. It was a little more embarrassing to me: a really cute, handsome and Malay-looking southern guy came down the stairs in some place- I hit his eyes and it was arranged the next second. In the room he asked what I liked and then he said: Oh good- not difficult! There blow your high ideas about having a hot date....

martin911
March 7th, 2012, 11:53
Now Colmx dont be so bashful -- i have not als been there before you !!

So Not true :laughing3: -- what about Yut !! --and Bee and Nueng ---- and i have only rectified the situation with one of them so far :crybaby:

But you have lost out on the cute Dave waiter(now ex dave ) -- who can be seen washing the floors most evenings in just a pair of jeans --those abbs :tongue3: -damm well beats watching tv :occasion9:

He is a really funny guy --- We have taken to calling him M2
I told M1 that if he returned to here id let him Fxxk M2 --- he was very interested in that offer lol :laughing3:

Joe --no offense taken -- we are the same age as Colmx pointed out -- but he ages me when he is here -- I cannot keep up with him and his very industrious BF -- :notworthy:
its a blitz on the liver !!

And Neal id say yes you may have let the cat out of the bag!! -- but how many of your infrequent customers Expect you to remember their names ???
I rem a thread on this before -so we have been there done that 1 i think

Jellybean
March 7th, 2012, 12:58
Ah Martin, IтАЩve had similar problems, but not quite on the same scale as you. My simple trick is to call them all тАШdarlingтАЩ until I can remember their name. For example:

тАЬOh, hello darling, how are you?тАЭ

I also say it on the phone a lot to save me the embarrassment of using the wrong name!

I read once that Noel Coward used the same trick when meeting people whose names he couldnтАЩt remember.

christianpfc
March 8th, 2012, 00:47
Interesting topic!

Again the dreaded pushy mamasan approached us and asked if I wanted to take the boy. I said I wasnтАЩt sure (forward note: when not sure тАУ donтАЩt take the boy!) I could almost see the vision of Obi-wan kenobi saying to me, тАЬTrust your feelings Jellybean, trust your feelings . . .тАЭ
But when I am back in Europe, I think of every boy I didn't take and wonder what I might have missed.

I usually write down names in English and in Thai together with phone numbers, and before each holiday I go through the phone numbers in my mobile phone and list of boys to remember who is who.

On my very first holiday in Thailand (2009), on my second date, I hooked up with a boy in DJ station and before he left my room I asked him "Can I have your phone number - and what is your name?" We both had to laugh, as neither of us had asked the other what his name was in the course of the evening.

Once a Thai friend introduced me to his Farang boss (who is gay and whom I never met before): "This is Christian. Him very good person: no drinking, no smoking - only fucking!". He did this before (introducing me with this line) with a Thai friend, so I knew what was coming and I had time to think "Oh no, please don't!" when I heard "no drinking".

kittyboy
March 9th, 2012, 12:08
My bf and I were laying down on a straw mat in his parents old home (small shack) watching TV along with his parents, when my bf decided it would be a good time to start getting playful. He started by placing a blanket over us and rubbing my crotch and playfully asking me why I was getting so hard. Embarrassed at the fact that his parents were sitting no more than 3 yards from us I kept pushing his hand away. When the movie was over his parents got up - left the house - and started strolling down the road towards the market area. The minute they were out of sight I jerked the blanket off - turned him over on his stomach - pulled his undies off - spread his legs - and started licking his ass...and in walks his grandmother.

3 or 4 years later during our marriage ceremony the same grandmother sat in front of us tieing white stirings around our wrists and gave us the most amazing smile...I was still embarrased.

Very funny and embarrassing.
I have this picture in my mind of the look on the old darling's face.

Imagine if the neighbor's dog wandered over and stuck his nose in your ass for a sniff just as granny was getting a look.
Sodomizing her grandson and something with a dog...she might have stroked out..or watched..who knows.

christianpfc
March 10th, 2012, 04:40
Imagine if the neighbor's dog wandered over and stuck his nose in your ass for a sniff just as granny was getting a look.
Sodomizing her grandson and something with a dog...she might have stroked out..or watched..who knows.
(A joke told by an English friend, from memory):

Yesterday, my grandmother caught me wanking. She had a stroke. I din't know that she has such soft, warm hands!

Jellybean
March 10th, 2012, 15:48
IтАЩve just noticed that of the post I made a few days ago, which included replies to DaBoss, NIrish Guy and Martin911 it did not post correctly, only part of Martin911тАЩs post remains. I think I must have done something wrong when trying to make selective quotes. IтАЩll try again with manual quotes as I canтАЩt figure out how to use the quotes.

NIrish Guy said:
тАЬha ha very funny story Jelly, :-) NOW I'm starting to understand why some of the guys in Sunee say they "not like to go back with farang as some of them smell bad" - so it was YOU and Francois they were talking about all along eh !!!!!! lol :-)тАЭ

Oh, the shame of it NIrish-guy! To have such a terrible reputation in Boyz Town! IтАЩve not been back to the Cupidol Bar since.

Thai boys are like elephants, they have long memories тАУ as you found out to your cost when your Thai friend asked for the repayment of 500 Baht tam-bun payment!

I can just imagine the scene in Cupidol Bar if I dared enter:

farang nan mai pai gap kao - kao men!
(DonтАЩt go with that farang тАУ he smells bad!)

Think IтАЩll continue to give Cupidol Bar a wide berth for another year or two тАУ until the wind blows over as they say!

Oh, and incidentally, two Thai words that always amuse me are:

men = bad smell
man-fa-rang = potato

For some reason IтАЩve never had any problem remembering those two words!

Jellybean
March 10th, 2012, 16:00
DaBoss said:
тАЬJellybean, my God you are a pushover. Wish all my customers were as soft and gullible as you! only joking dear!
I mean a falang sending him 30k a month for his dead father or mother? Out of the songtew he would go and to boot so he could go back and get more?
Please come visit us!тАЭ

Yes, you are probably right Neal, I can sometimes be rather undemanding with a bar-boy. I donтАЩt like awkward situations and, with the wrong boy, IтАЩm sure it could get pretty messy. On the very rare occasion that I get a non-performer, IтАЩd prefer not have a scene and would much rather pay him and wish him good luck with his next customer.

But in this, hopefully unique, case, it was a combination of the bad smell from the kii-maa (IтАЩm convinced it was more like kii-wua (cow dung) given the amount . . . eew, disgusting!) and the embarrassing situation which was distracting me. The fact that I was the only customer (with all the boys watching us) also prevented me from simply sending the boy back. As Pong astutely pointed out, I should have just admitted to the problem, laughed at my predicament and said I would go back to my hotel and change my shoes.

Anyway, the next day I found the whole situation hilarious and, what the heck, we are only talking about 1,000 Baht. IтАЩm happy to report that no such event has happened since! And, like Francois, I am more careful about where I step in poorly lit streets.

Oh, and I did spend two nights out of three at your bar last March and I offтАЩd one of your boys, who IтАЩd be very happy to see again.

I also said тАШhelloтАЩ to you on both nights, but I did not introduce myself. The next time IтАЩll say something along the lines of:

тАЬHello Neal, my nameтАЩs Bean, Jellybean.тАЭ

I do like the James Bond alter ego that Scottish-guy has assigned to me. I realise it could have been worse, in fact IтАЩve just seen the unflattering name you used in another thread!

:occasion9:

Neal
March 10th, 2012, 16:38
Names like the one in the other thread are names of endearment. For example I call jinks jinksie, and Butterflyforever I call Btterflap. You should feel honored! Some of the people I don't tease and call names and tease ask me if they have done something wrong and feel slighted. :sign5:

anonone
March 10th, 2012, 18:28
You know how many say "Hello Neal, I am back, how have you been doing with your health...blah blah blah? " And I just look at them and say fine and carry on the tune not knowing where or why I know them! :sign5: Hmmmm did I just let the cat outta the bag???!!

Well anyway, if they had said Hey Neal, how are you I just would have looked back with a great big smile and said I'm great and how have you been...long time no see!"

Hey at this age ya gotta learn the tricks.

I also said тАШhelloтАЩ to you on both nights, but I did not introduce myself. The next time IтАЩll say something along the lines of:

тАЬHello Neal, my nameтАЩs Bean, Jellybean.тАЭ

I think I am going to stop saying Hi to Neal...apparently he probably doesn't remember me and just nods along anyway... :sign5:

Neal
March 11th, 2012, 00:06
Oh no dear, you are one I remember! :sign5:

christianpfc
April 2nd, 2012, 04:42
Not embarrassing for me, but:

In one of the places I stayed at in Thailand, I asked the receptionist if he has a balance so I can weigh my suitcase. He didn't understand at first, so I poked my head over the counter to have a look if there is a balance somewhere in the room, I noticed that he was watching porn on the computer, and he saw that I saw what he was doing! We both giggled and he minimized it away and beckoned me not tell anyone (but now, long time later and without naming the place, I feel it is safe to share).

April 2nd, 2012, 05:50
Knowing how infamously parsimonious Christianpfc is - the best policy for any hotel would be to weigh his suitcase when he checks IN - and again when he checks back OUT.

I'm sure all the complimentary bottled water, soaps, shower gels, toilet paper, teabags, coffee sachets, etc must add a few kilograms.

Not to mention the bedsheets, towels, pillows, and TV!

Diec
April 2nd, 2012, 10:05
I remember my most embarrassing moment was my first visit to my 19 yo BF's family in a very small village in Isaan. When we arrived, I was shocked at how young my BF's father was, much younger than me lol. Anyway, it was obvious where my BF got his stunning good looks, it made me want to crave my BF even more. Later in the evening after one of the most delicious home made thai dinners I have ever eaten, my BF and his mother decided to go out to the farm and check on the cow as it had been feeling peckish earlier in the day. Shortly after they left, the man who had created the most handsome boy in the world, reached over the table to grab my hand, and made a pass at me!

As my BF's father had my hand in his, he smiled with the same beautiful white teeth his son has, he started to gently tug my hand towards him,and with that smile on his face, I instantly knew what he was up to and wanted no part of it. But then I got to thinking that it would be disrespectful to deny the father of my future husband a one time pass to have sex with me when this is what he desired. I won't go into details, but unknown to us, my BF and his mother arrived early from checking out the cow (she's now ok by the way) and they both saw dad on his hands and knees with me licking parts of his body that have never been licked before. Well, with an embarrassed oops, they scurried back out of the room and allowed us the dignity to finish what had started.

Later in the evening, my BF came to me with tears in his eyes, I knew I was in big trouble with him. However, it turns out they were tears of happiness, happiness that at last his father was able to experience the same sexual satisfaction as my BF does when being made love to, and they got to experience it with the same person! We then went to seek out his father, when we found him milking the cow, he turned to us with a sheepish grin. His grin quickly turned to tears when he realized that his son understood his heterosexual father's desire to have sex with a male farang. We must have hugged each other and cried for at least 10 minutes with tears of joy and happiness that knowing what we were doing was right.

This is the reason I love thai culture so much, they do not have prenotions about sexual roles. Most heterosexual thai's have no problem with having intercourse with the same sex, it is not in their culture to limit themselves to only having sex with the opposite sex. This is the main reason so many straight boys have gay sex, there is no stigma attached to what they are doing,as thais understand a broader spectrum of life than most other cultures. But I sure was embarrassed non the less when it happened!! lol

Smiles
April 2nd, 2012, 10:25
:laughing3: :laughing3:

Every message board needs a class deleted to enliven the place with unadulterated deleted such as Diec's bull-deleted. I just hope new members here don't take the deleted seriously and go scurrying out to Isaan to deleted every gogo boy's deleted by deleted him and his deleted right there under the kitchen table.
Most entertaining however, and right up the deleted big hairy dark deleted-hole in terms of keeping this board's members well-informed, yet thoroughly deleted. A real class act for sure, full of deleted deleted and more bull-deleted.

The above deletions were not by a moderator but done by the child author Smiles himself. DaBoss

jinks
April 2nd, 2012, 11:07
Maybe better in RED...deleted

Yes, that looks better.

April 2nd, 2012, 15:18
I have to remark that Diec's tale of being caught - delicto flagrante - by the boy's mother, bears similarities to Kittyboy's story from 9th March, except it was the grandmother in that case.

Or perhaps it's more than coincidence - maybe there's some kind of perverted voyeur going around the villages, dragged up as mother or granny (in the style of Norman Bates), peering through curtains, hoping to see action.
I could suggest the forum ID of a prime suspect.

newalaan
April 3rd, 2012, 06:40
Ah.....TWO tolerated trolls on one thread! Just one more to arrive!.....Embarrassing moments? try these two posts!

First up......Diec with his quiet, trolling-by-stealth style which is indeed a credit to his skill at managing to stay around this forum for as long as he has without deletion. Long live the handle that is Diec! Unusually for him not even a hint of mirth-making irony, sarcasm, or indeed basic humour, just an excellent example of utter shite.

And secondly a post from a nearly-troll, a more embarrassingly contrived steaming great dollop of scat just to get in a tenuous 'dig' you won't see on this forum! .........
maybe there's some kind of perverted voyeur going around the villages, dragged up as mother or granny, peering through curtains, hoping to see action.I could suggest the forum ID of a prime suspect. For those who don't 'get' it, it's drag alright..but not as we know it, it's in the form of a sad old queen spending all her forum time dragging her obsessions around the threads.

Although after umpteen hilariously funny 'curtain peering' mentions in various posts one would expect 'normal' posters to tire of their forum-bullying obsession with references to poor old Geezer by now, who had the audacity to admit in a post to looking through the curtains of bars just to see if it is worth taking a seat there, sadly it seems this cretin is far from 'normal'. Still, when you are so devoid of originality, and so low on material there is a real and urgent necessity to recycle the same tired, dreary old guff from thread to thread, the only real question is....why does she bother? A sad and embarrassing moment it truely is.

Manforallseasons
April 3rd, 2012, 17:10
newalaan, you are forever complaining and you don't even live here, was the oldalaan Combat, as he to trolled the board for any and all things to complain about, try taking up knitting you might be a happier person.

April 3rd, 2012, 17:23
newalaan, you are forever complaining and you don't even live here, was the oldalaan Combat, as he to trolled the board for any and all things to complain about, try taking up knitting you might be a happier person.

Oh dear MFAS - you do realise that her response will be a tirade - toys being thrown out the pram and liberal sprinklings of abuse, don't you?

Fortunately, by judicious use of the "ignore" feature I have been spared her petulant half-page rants which consist mainly of spitting venom at anybody who dares to disagree with her.

However it is amusing to see titbits from her quoted by others and I do get the occasional PM telling me what she's been up to - and apparently the old cow's ego has now grown to such an extent that even when certain posters poke fun at her, she cannot comprehend that anybody would dare criticise her and automatically assumes it's aimed at some other person.

Oh.... here she comes now, brace yourself!

newalaan
April 3rd, 2012, 18:33
More "embarrassing moments" from the tolerated-trolls so on topic I suppose. In fact every time 'scat-guy and 'femmeforallseasons' reach for the keyboard the resultant drivel becomes an embarrassing moment for them.

Fortunately, by judicious use of the "ignore" feature I have been spared her petulant half-page rants which consist mainly of spitting venom at anybody who dares to disagree with her.

My sentiments exactly! thanks for enabling that feature while it should make my life here so much more bearable without you constantly stalking me around the forum, it seems not to be working, yet again, as here you are responding to me....what a fool! it's amazing what you manage to pick-up from my posts given I am on your 'ignore' list, your 'judicious use' of said ignore button seems to have rather back-fired as you constantly refer to me as you stalk me around the forum........how dim, thick and dumb is that? puts someone on their ignore list only to constantly refer to them! But we know already, claims of 'ignore lists' is just yet another opportunity to dramatically screech in the usual attention-seeking manner. If you put someone on ignore just do it, no need for dramatic proclamations that you have done it, but of course there is a need with this sad old queen, the need to be contanstly in the limelight to feed her massive and very over-demanding enormous ego.

Ah.....TWO tolerated trolls on one thread! Just one more to arrive!.....And right on Q!...........

newalaan, you are forever complaining....blee blah.... and you don't even live here, to complain about, try taking up knitting you might be a happier person. And you are forever complaining about me forever complaining so what are you going to 'take up' to make you 'happier' ....NO! not the Gin Bottle again, we can see that makes you very bitter, mind you I can't really blame you, being 'stuck' in your situation.

If the tolerated-trolls think i'm going to knuckle-under their forum-bullying they can think again.

Manforallseasons
April 3rd, 2012, 19:46
Oh.... here she comes now, brace yourself!(scottish-guy)

My sentiments exactly! :laughing3:

christianpfc
April 3rd, 2012, 23:47
Long live the handle that is Diec! Unusually for him not even a hint of mirth-making irony, sarcasm, or indeed basic humour, just an excellent example of utter shite.
Even if I didn't fully believe the story, at least I found it mildly amusing. Diec has some imagination, I couldn't make such a story up due to lack of imagination. But it is clearly eclipsed by Smiles' reply.