PDA

View Full Version : Full Meal Catering for Saint Patricks Day! Order Now!

Neal
March 4th, 2012, 15:06
Sean and father John have announced a restructuring of Deli- Izza. No more sit down dinners or sandwiches but a catering style supply house.
Right now, for a few more days, they are taking orders for a Saint Patrick's Day dinner. This would include a hot corned beef or pastrami dinner with cabbage, potatoes, carrots and broth, enough to serve how many you want but must be 5 or more. The dinner to be delivered warm and all you have to do is slice and serve to some friends you invite over. John and sean said that orders for St Patrick's Day must be in by the 9th or 10th!!

This will be the new style of service that Sean and Pop John will be doing and that is to make people a dinner for 5 or more and deliver. Chill and use leftovers, freeze or invite some friends over for a great meal. Get them to cook you a big old meatloaf with potatoes and veggies or a small to large turkey or ham. Everything to order.

Hey Sean!!!! Let me know if I worded it correctly and make sure my corned beef dinner for 5 - 8 is in the works. Don't want to have to cut your wee wee off!

To order call 087 615 3731

cdnmatt
March 4th, 2012, 15:23
Ohhh.... risky bizness. :)

I guess I don't know much about the restaurant business, but I'm not sure if I would have done that. Could backfire on them quite easily. If I had a restaurant that was too busy for my own good, I don't think I'd lock out 80% of my customer base like that. I guess they're probably just following the 80/20 rule, which is fine and dandy, but not sure if I'd deny individuals the ability to grab a sandwich for lunch. The word-of-mouth advertising that generates is what made their entire business.

Maybe franchise it out, or maybe even try to make a portable version of their kitchen, and have mobile stalls or trucks around town. Have a couple trucks decked out with a small fridge, grill, etc... they drive around town, stop at various places for a couple hours, then move onto the next location. When they run out of stock, just head back to the restaurant to pickup more. You sell the trucks / stalls as a franchise even. $xx,xxx to start up, then you have to purchase all your supplies through the restaurant for recurring revenue.

I don't know... not my business, so I don't give a shit. Wish them all the best though! Sounds like their food is delicious.

Neal
March 4th, 2012, 15:37
It is really good and from what I understand there is someone that wants to make a small franchise sandwich shop. I did not understand all thier plans and I don't think they have figured it all out yet also, but they have decided launch this part of it. I do wish them well and I hope this franchise thing they are working on becomes a reality. They seem pretty sure that the first franchise looks very good and even has a location!

cdnmatt
March 4th, 2012, 15:46
Ohhh, they are going the franchise route too? Well fuck, nevermind what I said then. :-)