PDA

View Full Version : Singapore Massage

sydneyboy
March 4th, 2012, 05:24
Can anyone recommend, based on personal experience, massage venues, outcall services or freelance individuals who provide masage services with a happy ending? Please do not suggest I look at Utopia Asia or Trevvy. Utopia Asia has very few comments from satisfied customers. Trevvy is subject to censorship and although there plenty of "comments" they are usually written with all the clarity of an arcane passage from a James Joyce novel. I repeat comments based on actual experience appreciated.

Beachlover
March 15th, 2012, 23:29
Don't know of any erotic massage joints in Singapore to be honest.

I have only been to a few entirely professional places where the therapist turned to be gay, drooled over me and things got a bit frisky...

danny99
April 1st, 2012, 16:03
If you stay at the awful grotty but very cheap Queens Residence you will meet quite a few 'therapists' locals from Singapore [some just in for the weekend] and shoe-ins from Thailand, China, Malaysia and Indonesia [mainly Sumatran Chinese]. They are easy to spot as they always wear underpants or swimmers [that show everything], never naked with a towel, when downstairs around jacuzzi or at foyer. They never go into the sauna or steam just hang around looking for customers, chatting in the smoking areas, but very polite about it and quite a bit of fun to talk and joke with, do not even mind the odd grope in the small lift, all a part of the selling process I suppose. The out of towners tend to take a room for a week or month and operate from there, quietly.

All very cute, mostly very straight acting, and all very accommodating! But Singapore prices. Seem to be available day and night.

But they are never impressed when I tell them that in Ubud, Bali, 1 hour massage is $10, plus $5 tip for a little hanky panky!

Rolling Stone
April 3rd, 2012, 21:26
There are a few massage joints in China Town area (between Smith Street and Club Street; quite a small area, if you just stroll around, not difficult to find what you are looking for). Happy endings are available and Singapore prices of course. One place named ABS and another one opposite to it (this one quite good; can't remember the name but I dont look out for the name anyway). Apart from the hefty prices, there is lack of ambiance in general. Certainly other joints exist across the city state but not as concentrated.

Beachlover
August 19th, 2012, 23:02
There's a forum http://www.blowingwind.org that's oriented towards older gay guys in Singapore. I think I came across it while searching for something.

I've never really read it but it might be worth having a browse to see if it's got what you're after...

danny99
September 17th, 2012, 16:21
There's a forum http://www.blowingwind.org that's oriented towards older gay guys in Singapore....

The personal section is far from older gay guys more about the active 20's and 30's physical sex set letting you know that HJ's are available now at such and such floor of which building, Many references to public showers at sporting centres where free showers are available with a little play between cubicles. Older gays are referred to as 'uncles' who may sit and watch the shower playing but not interfere.

Singapore has always been hot for casual free sex.