PDA

View Full Version : Tell me WHERE to go! (Back in BKK after 2 years away....)

March 3rd, 2012, 08:15
Hey guys - arrived back into Bangkok (after having been away for almost 2 years!) yesterday and, heat notwithstanding, this New Yorker could not be happier! I took the Singapore Air flight forgetting that this one stops in Frankfurt before the Singapore connection, and the experience, although pleasant was not easy on the body....

Jet lag notwithstanding, I was eager to get out and about and see what is going on since my last visit during the days of the red shirts in May 2010. Went to Balcony for a boring drink (it was early, I guess) and then to Soi Twilight... the latter seems to have mixed some places up and shifted a few guys around.

Ended up in Fresh Beach Boys, mostly because I was tired and used to know some of the dancers there. Many of the same guys still there, which was OK. One of my regulars remembered me well and was super happy to see me again. Really nice guy, and we used to hang out together and hit some of the Isaan-style karaoke joints together for a fun night on the town. I enjoy him but he is not 100% my type... so this question:

I really enjoy the company of lean masculine guys, perhaps with a bit of an "edge".... who are fun sexy and not too pushy. (Don't we ALL?)

Anyone want to recommend a new place for me to visit? I am here for about two months so I am willing to give a bunch of places a chance. I like to find a place that I can become a "regular" at -- makes subsequent visits SOOO much easier.

So, guys, name your favorite and I will give it a try!!! (As well as report back!)

pong
March 7th, 2012, 08:52
strange you did not get any response till now. Anyway: NO-we do not ALL like that type of boy, or all the times-good grief-better that way!
But I also guess you had more response to the same Q on another board with less censureship and more raucous. You should have specified if that would be gogo only or other type-as gogo limits you to the Silom ghetto-for 10 out of BKKs 12 such places.
Or try gayromeo or-if some knowledge of Thai at hand- the Thai boards, like moke69 or gboysiam.

martin911
March 7th, 2012, 11:29
strange you did not get any response till now. Anyway: NO-we do not ALL like that type of boy, or all the times-good grief-better that way!
But I also guess you had more response to the same Q on another board with less censureship and more raucous. You should have specified if that would be gogo only or other type-as gogo limits you to the Silom ghetto-for 10 out of BKKs 12 such places.
Or try gayromeo or-if some knowledge of Thai at hand- the Thai boards, like moke69 or gboysiam.

Strange indeed !

March 7th, 2012, 14:41
Hello, my friends! I am here in Bangkok and happy to be here. I did think it strange that no one replied to my question, but perhaps I was too general in request.

I think, perhaps, I should just say: what gogo or host bar should I try so I do not have to pay 300THB for a beer and can find some masculine guys who want to have fun. I like to find a place I can return to many times. Right now, I have been going to Fresh Beach Boys but -- hehe -- need a change!

Thank you, everyone!

a447
March 7th, 2012, 14:54
Try Rama 4 between Silom and Suriwong.